Page 314 of 314 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314
Results 4,696 to 4,699 of 4699

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Seeing that a jury found him not guilty-that witness didn't matter.

What damage has Martin's family done that he has not done to himself? Funny Dan Wilson and others can find work but not him. Maybe that is due to those folks understanding getting out of the public's eye and moving on. Instead of making headlines for nonsense.
    "Coral Gables Art Cinema has canceled a Thursday afternoon screening of a new film documentary from George Zimmerman’s perspective on the shooting death of Trayvon Martin."

I'm guessing the two were supposed to coincide (lawsuit + private screening of his documentary), only, if the theater is to be believed, the theater didn't know that was Zimmerman's plan.

Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Hopefully Zimmerman's suit is dismissed and this opens Martin's family to file a wrongful death suit case and emotional distress his actions now have caused. Be awesome of it happens.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

Between Naomi Harris, Lashana Lynch, Jeffrey Wright, Ana de Armas and Rami Malek, I think No Time To Die is the most diverse a Bond cast has been since Live And Let Die.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 12-05-2019 at 10:32 AM.