Page 367 of 397 FirstFirst ... 267317357363364365366367368369370371377 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 5955
  1. #5491
    DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    We need guns to fight govt tyranny! That is why we need the 2A!!!!!!

    *federal govt drags people off streets in unmarked vans during protests*

    .....


    ......

    ?????
    Propertarians love the police and say nothing about the state's monopoly on violence. They also love to ignore 400+ years of history and instead talk about abstract stuff like freedom and liberty.

  2. #5492
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    With the Orishas
    Posts
    6,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    These gun nut, "libertarian," anarchist (in their brains), fight the govt tyrants! types should all be supporting the defund the police stuff.

    But their racism wins out instead.
    Quoted for truth.
    "Obviously not all conservatives are racists/bigots but all racists/bigots claim to be conservative"- Unknown

    RIP Chadwick Boseman.

  3. #5493
    Astonishing Member Overhazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,900

    Default

    These people cosplay as anarchists. "Masks are tyranny, the government is taking away my freedom!" When the protests started then they were saying "Follow the law, obey the government."

    Rules for thee, not for me.

  4. #5494
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    16,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond View Post
    Propertarians love the police and say nothing about the state's monopoly on violence. They also love to ignore 400+ years of history and instead talk about abstract stuff like freedom and liberty.
    To a lot of them, freedom means "I shouldn't have to pay taxes."
    Last edited by ed2962; 08-05-2020 at 05:20 PM.

  5. #5495
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    17,354

    Default

    https://deadline.com/2020/08/captain...or-1202992213/


    ‘Captain Marvel 2’: ‘Candyman’s Nia DaCosta To Direct Sequel
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  6. #5496
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    https://deadline.com/2020/08/captain...or-1202992213/


    ‘Captain Marvel 2’: ‘Candyman’s Nia DaCosta To Direct Sequel
    You can see those fanboy tears.

    Sad thing is you will plenty of beta black males join in bashing her saying she's unqualified.

  7. #5497
    New old guy Surf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    2,990

    Default



    New York Attorney General Letitia James on Thursday filed a lawsuit to dissolve the National Rifle Association, citing illegal financial misconduct by the organization’s leaders. She announced the lawsuit at a news briefing in New York City.

    James said that in addition to breaking numerous state and federal laws, the NRA contributed to the loss of more than $64 million over three years.

    In addition to shutting down the NRA, James seeks to recoup the lost funds and stop the four individuals from serving on the board of any not-for-profit charitable organization in New York state. The NRA has operated as a New York-registered 501(c)(4) not-for-profit corporation since 1871.

    “The NRA’s influence has been so powerful that the organization went unchecked for decades while top executives funneled millions into their own pockets,” James said. “The NRA is fraught with fraud and abuse, which is why, today, we seek to dissolve the NRA, because no organization is above the law.”

    James’s investigation of the NRA began in 2019.
    Go'head Sista!!
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

  8. #5498
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post




    Go'head Sista!!
    Good for her.

    The NRA showed their asses even before people were getting yanked off the streets by the Feds.

    They didn't make a peep when Brionna Taylor's legally gun owning boyfriend got jumped by the Police in their own home.

    Then there's Philando Castile...

  9. #5499
    New old guy Surf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    2,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Good for her.

    The NRA showed their asses even before people were getting yanked off the streets by the Feds.

    They didn't make a peep when Brionna Taylor's legally gun owning boyfriend got jumped by the Police in their own home.

    Then there's Philando Castile...
    ... RIP Philando Castile. Should come as no surprise, a hundred school school shootings and the NRA does the bullfighter ole every single time. To them he rated less than his ownership liscence.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

  10. #5500
    New old guy Surf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    2,990

    Default

    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

  11. #5501
    Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Daniel about to sweep Award season.

  12. #5502
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    17,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    You can see those fanboy tears.

    Sad thing is you will plenty of beta black males join in bashing her saying she's unqualified.
    hell, she might be.

    But Marvel has taken a lot of directors that seem "unqualified" and managed just fine. It is kind of their thing
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  13. #5503
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    17,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Daniel about to sweep Award season.
    i really hope Coogler gives him more to do in BP2. I think he'll have a heroic death but he needs more screen time now that Zuri and Klaue are dead.
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  14. #5504
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,891

    Default

    I wish folks who hate Marvel movies just admit to it.
    I wish folks who hate Disney will just admit to it.

    Instead of making up crap.

    The job of a movie is to make money and be entertaining not be some artistic classic.

    And NOT compare Black Panther to Poetic Justice and Black Klansman saying those movies are more original than Black Panther and say Marvel should hire 50 Cent to save the MCU.

    The same 50 Cent who has ONE hit movie as a producer.

  15. #5505
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    With the Orishas
    Posts
    6,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    I wish folks who hate Marvel movies just admit to it.
    I wish folks who hate Disney will just admit to it.

    Instead of making up crap.

    The job of a movie is to make money and be entertaining not be some artistic classic.

    And NOT compare Black Panther to Poetic Justice and Black Klansman saying those movies are more original than Black Panther and say Marvel should hire 50 Cent to save the MCU.

    The same 50 Cent who has ONE hit movie as a producer.
    If you're referring to the thread on the Marvel forums, the guy that made that comment is the same troll that keeps getting banned and keeps coming back.

    He has some bizarre obsessive hatred for Disney/Marvel. He says a lot of stuff that leans into comicsgate nonsense.

    The moderators don't seem concerned until he becomes troublesome and gets banned again.
    "Obviously not all conservatives are racists/bigots but all racists/bigots claim to be conservative"- Unknown

    RIP Chadwick Boseman.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •