Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
If they do self contained movies then that's good too. They just need to make sure that their movies have some kind of direction, connected or not.
Exactly. DC is kinda behind the 8-ball so a decent coherent movie is all I'm asking for at this point. To be fair I did enjoy Aquaman, cautiously optimistic about Aquaman 2.

Are they going to build on Snyder's JL? That's gonna be a hard lift. They could say that this is Earth-2 JL(Justice Society) and it's a contained universe and build a new JL from scratch at some point.
My wish (and I know, if wishes were horses we'd all be riding), is that *IF* it does ridiculous numbers, and *IF* they do decide to continue it, that Snyder stays on only in a supervisory role only, and let other directors handle his vision going forward, complete with veto power (ie glad someone vetoed him putting Bruce and Lois together).

But right now the official word is this is it. Its just that these things can and do change on a dime so just saying I won't be surprised if they change course especially if it does great numbers. Again, keyword, *IF*.