Page 107 of 828 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207607 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 12406

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    I don't like how the three white girls look like raptors leaping on their prey, while the lantern looks like a spasming Urkel. I'm getting Finn-lash just from looking at her. Finn-lash is like whiplash, but instead of feeling surprised, you feel really disappointed and tired.
    To be fair though, cannon wise Teen GL hacked a power battery/ring so she didn't exactly get the proper training on how to use it. Still though I get your point. Especially when you consider she's the only non White member announced so far (a complete 180 from the TV show). Fingers crossed Blue Beetle, Empress, Traci 13, Aqualad...etc are added soon.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post

We have a new Green Lantern, courtesy of the Young Justice book by Bendis. She's a teenage Latina of Bolivian descent apparently. I wonder if she'll have any staylng power.
    I recognise Cassie but who are the other two?

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    I don't like how the three white girls look like raptors leaping on their prey, while the lantern looks like a spasming Urkel. I'm getting Finn-lash just from looking at her. Finn-lash is like whiplash, but instead of feeling surprised, you feel really disappointed and tired.

There’s a possibility that she turns out to be the “crouching moron, hidden badass” of the group. If she’s smart enough to hack a power ring who knows what else she can do.

Raptors? I was thinking more overly enthusiastic rabbits.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Red head is a new character, Jinny Hex. The other girl is Amethyst I believe.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post

We have a new Green Lantern, courtesy of the Young Justice book by Bendis. She's a teenage Latina of Bolivian descent apparently. I wonder if she'll have any staylng power.

I'm so gonna buy this one. Because well....the teen Lantern character. Now years ago as a teenage comics fan I did fan fiction. Of course I started concentrating on a character i created called "Kid Lantern" who was half Jewish and lived in New York. The whole origin was one where Sinestro to discredit the Corps had handed out power rings to folks who didn't deserve one. Well (Steve) my character finds a ring at a pawn shop that Sinestro planted for someone.

Now its some kid who now has the most powerful weapon in the universe at his disposal and the Corps isn't happy.

I always was like...why wasn't a kid given a ring ? So finally after 20+ years a dream will become a reality lol.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Willing to give it a shot. It's Young Justice so it'll be nice to see it come into play. And while yes, three white girls, it's nice to see that they're all girls. Also yay Amy's back! Not in limbo, same with Cassie, and Jinny Hex, okay sounds interesting. I want to know more about the Teen Lantern, how did she hack the power ring? Who's going to train her? Are we going to see a challenge against the Teen titans? (Can we get Superboy Jon to join with this group?) And when does it come out?

Class Action Lawsuit Says Canadian Hospitals Forced Sterilization on Indigenous Women

https://jezebel.com/class-action-law...ste-1830525386

Can someone explain to me how Canada gained a reputation for being an almost comically polite country when stuff like THIS happens there?
    To be blunt?

Aboriginals/Natives are at the bottom of the totem pole of non-whites.

No one cares. Australia is the same way.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member

Jonah Hex's great-granddaughter Joannie Hex and a Revamped Amethyst?

I wonder if Empress (Black Female, West Indian desent) will show up later.

looks like Pusha T won't be having anymore concerts in Toronto
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Drake fans I tell ya....

Watched the first ep of Origin, a sci-fi show with horror elements. Passengers on a spaceship to a new Earth-like planet wake up to find the crew has abandoned ship. Seems decent enough so far and the lead is an Asian guy, which doesn't happen much. Or at least he was the lead in episode one...for all I know perspective shifts with each ep.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Drake fans I tell ya....
    Whuut... Sound like at least one person got hit pretty bad, damn. Hip-HopHip-HopHip-Hop.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

He was too cocky. Drake has a whole country backing him up, Pusher was a fool for going over the border. Those Maple sippers are mad dogs once you get them going smdh
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Extraordinary Member

This Drake/Pusha T thing is giving me Bret Hart/Shawn/Vince/ Montreal screw job flashbacks.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    This Drake/Pusha T thing is giving me Bret Hart/Shawn/Vince/ Montreal screw job flashbacks.
    I'd suspect a setup by J. Prince more than Drake but who knows when it comes to this kind of foolishness.

Last edited by aja_christopher; 11-22-2018 at 09:35 AM.