Page 136 of 827 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236636 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 12395

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    This fool came out rockin' a satin mask... what more can he do to finally gtfoh is all I want to know.
    Chapelle already told us

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/5uemlz...n---uncensored

(2:15 mark)
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    It's different though, because when the English public found out about Saville, they tore down his statue and demanded all his public tributes be removed. He's considered a black mark on the history of music in the U.K. With Kelly, that's isn't happening because people just don't want to hear it.
    Someone once suggested that Kelly writing and performing I Believe I Can Fly for the Space Jam soundtrack also helped people turn a blind eye to the accusations. No one wanted to believe a man who wrote and performed a great song for a family film was a sexual predator.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Nope, sorry, still rather surprising.

anyone that thinks a middle school kid (14) is an adult is either creepy or has never talked to a 14 year old kid before

any american using what some euro and african countries age of consent as a argument is doubly creepy since they probably couldn't even find the countries on a damn map.

Tell that to the tons of kids who get murdered when a 14 year goes into a school and blast 20 people because they've been bullied, you best believe there's tons of people requesting for him to be tried as an adult.

And in case you didn't catch it, I said Germany is a perfect example. now true most americans probably can't find that country on the map, but that speaks more towards Americans lack of geographic capabilities rather than the world wide presence of said country.

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    Tell that to the tons of kids who get murdered when a 14 year goes into a school and blast 20 people because they've been bullied, you best believe there's tons of people requesting for him to be tried as an adult.

And in case you didn't catch it, I said Germany is a perfect example. now true most americans probably can't find that country on the map, but that speaks more towards Americans lack of geographic capabilities rather than the world wide presence of said country.
    American's also couldn't tell you one thing culturally about germany either... but might know the age of consent. That is weird. Bunch of grown ass people looking for ways to justify diddling a middle schooler

school shooters that young aren't adults either. doesn't mean they don't deserve to die though.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member

American's also couldn't tell you one thing culturally about germany either... but might know the age of consent. That is weird. Bunch of grown ass people looking for ways to justify diddling a middle schooler

school shooters that young aren't adults either. doesn't mean they don't deserve to die though.
    That's a broad statement. I don't recall tons of Americans knowing the age of consent in Germany so I don't know where you're getting this information from. Ultimately the point circles back to it makes sense that different people view what's considered an adult age and what's considered a child age, so it makes sense why some people don't have a problem with R Kelly's behavior. If the age's have been like 10 years old, then his lifeline would probably be drastically reduced.

Extraordinary Member

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    That's a broad statement. I don't recall tons of Americans knowing the age of consent in Germany so I don't know where you're getting this information from. Ultimately the point circles back to it makes sense that different people view what's considered an adult age and what's considered a child age, so it makes sense why some people don't have a problem with R Kelly's behavior. If the age's have been like 10 years old, then his lifeline would probably be drastically reduced.
    No rational thinking person who grew up in this country (America) and this culture (American) thinks 14 and 15 year old girls are adults. I can't speak on what happens in European and other countries...and neither can illiterate ass R.Kelly or the people around him who helped facilitate his depravity. He wasn't doing what he does because "adult" means something else in Djibouti or wherever.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

What I don't get from the justification crowd is how you justify:

1. trying ot marry a 15 year old

2. pissing on a 14 year old

what mental gymnastics make that work?

Why would a grown ass man wanna hang around teenagers anyway? they are annoying as hell to be around for more than 4 minutes
    He didn't try, he did marry Aaliyah, he's written songs about how much he likes to mess around with kids, he's got sex slaves for god's sake. He hasn't hid anything.

@Anthony shaw, in ultimate x-men, they took that panel to it's gross extremes, with Chuck telling Scott he was in love with Jean, not to mention Wolverine constantly coming on to her when she was barely legal and he had served in WWII with Cap.
    Last edited by Overhazard; 01-07-2019 at 10:57 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Some of the parents are just as foul as the Pied Piper.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Some of the parents are just as foul as the Pied Piper.
    When you clean house you don't just throw out some of the trash. If people have exploited their children, or enabled Kelly charge them as well.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Difference is, Kelly can't say, "The writer made me do it."

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    When you clean house you don't just throw out some of the trash. If people have exploited their children, or enabled Kelly charge them as well.

Extraordinary Member

Also, I hope this focus on Sir-Piss-On-You-Alot does not distract from the other, seemingly teflon, predators.

Incredible Member

What I don't get from the justification crowd is how you justify:

1. trying ot marry a 15 year old

2. pissing on a 14 year old

what mental gymnastics make that work?

Why would a grown ass man wanna hang around teenagers anyway? they are annoying as hell to be around for more than 4 minutes

Who is justifying this though?