Page 149 of 827 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249649 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 12394
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    the first time or second time lol?

It is kinda crazy that successful franchise took a leaked sizzle reel to become a thing
    Moreso because Ryan didn't even commission the thing. I guess it was sent to him by the fan who made it.

If so that dude deserves a check from Ryan because, that version of Deadpool took him from B movie actor to franchise head by itself.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ragged Maw View Post
    Ehhhhh. I want Toks Olagundoye in the role, especially if MCU makes her into a “large ham”.
    Another biracial? **** outta here! NO!

The third edition of Moonshot comics will feature the theme of "Indigenous Futurism".

https://www.cbc.ca/news/indigenous/m...rism-1.4979031

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yaw View Post
    Another biracial? **** outta here! NO!
    The f**k are you on about?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    The third edition of Moonshot comics will feature the theme of "Indigenous Futurism".

https://www.cbc.ca/news/indigenous/m...rism-1.4979031
    Whaaaat this looks awesome!
    Many people sideye the casting of biracial Black actors to play black characters who have 2 black parents as many biracial Black people have eurocentric features and lighter skin. I don't have a problem with it if the actor looks like the char after Google search of Toks I'd prefer the chick from Beale Street

Astonishing Member

Don't you know? Biracial black folks aren't black enough to play roles featuring black people.
    I mean we can claim them for their advancements like Tiger Woods and Barack Obama, but they surely can't represent us on the big screen.

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    Don't you know? Biracial black folks aren't black enough to play roles featuring black people.
    I mean we can claim them for their advancements like Tiger Woods and Barack Obama, but they surely can't represent us on the big screen.

That's funny.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

It's sadly about color Dude....as the overwhelmingly majority of back representation of in Hollywood are actors who are closer to the white standard of beauty which combined with other societal pressures sends a Negative slant on dark skin ...so when you gave a character who has dark/brown skin it's a step backwards casting a biracial person with fairer skin

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    It's sadly about color Dude....as the overwhelmingly majority of back representation of in Hollywood are actors who are closer to the white standard of beauty which combined with other societal pressures sends a Negative slant on dark skin ...so when you gave a character who has dark/brown skin it's a step backwards casting a biracial person with fairer skin
    ... is that light skin storm in your avatar lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Incredible Member

No don't put words into my mouth. This is a specific case. No more biracial women to play Storm. It's played out. We have had enough of colorist bullshit when it comes to Storm and the entire X franchise. Enough is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    ... is that light skin storm in your avatar lol
    Nah brah it's my Mutant Trap Queen Emma Frost

https://www.npr.org/sections/codeswi...tity-in-comics

Article and trailer for Fast Color, a movie about three generations of super powered black women.

https://shadowandact.com/fast-color-...ect-themselves

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yaw View Post
    No don't put words into my mouth. This is a specific case. No more biracial women to play Storm. It's played out. We have had enough of colorist bullshit when it comes to Storm and the entire X franchise. Enough is enough.
    Currently looking up Kiki’s ethnicity. And so far, I’ve found no evidence that her parentage is more African-based than Toks is. So now I’m vouching even harder for the latter in that at least she grew up in Nigeria.