Page 152 of 827 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252652 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 12396
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yaw View Post
    Elvis

R.Kelly been called out since the 90s.

#Firstthem
    So that 13 year old can go kick rocks until a appropriately famous White Pedo goes down?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I think all that happened was that he got dropped by his label?
    Spotify and radio stations.

Extraordinary Member

Elvis

#Firstthem
    I mean not for nothin. You'd think Legend would atleast turn that down after his R. Kelly comments. But guess he was just showin out. It's okay for him to call out one pedo and pay tribute to another cuz he's oh so white and dead-it's the coon way.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 01-18-2019 at 08:04 PM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Elvis

#Firstthem
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    So that 13 year old can go kick rocks until a appropriately famous White Pedo goes down?

Elvis has been dead since 1977. So its more silly since he died 40+ years ago. R. Kelly is currently alive and been ongoing as a story since what...the 1990's ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Kelly’s crimes are also in the news because of a documentary about him. A documentary produced and co-written by black women. And it’s been black women trying to call attention to his crimes for years.

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    Just to clarify Livewire doesn't have electrical powers (thank goodness, heh. There are more than enough black electrical characters). She has control over machines.
    In fairness, that is a variation of electrical powers.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

I go to FIRSTTHEM.COM, and the first things I see are a banner made from twenty year old pictures of the million man march, and a big donate button, along with a bunch of vague resolutions to "spread the message." Scaaaaaaaaaaaaaam.

Swear to God, there's no topic so taboo as to prevent an enterprising youngster from getting a hustle going. Don't know whether to laugh or cry.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

screw #firstthem.

I'm team #burnitall
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I like Young Justice, but it's getting disturbing how comfortable the writers are with spoilers:
    Killing Halo.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I like Young Justice, but it's getting disturbing how comfortable the writers are with spoilers:
    Killing Halo.
    end of spoilers
    They REALLY want to show off those regeneration powers. She is way tanker than Nightwing, Huntress and Lightning but she gets herself killed once every fight.

It makes it look like every villain has something against her.

Sure slap Nightwing away, but make sure to break her neck.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    KellyÂ’s crimes are also in the news because of a documentary about him. A documentary produced and co-written by black women. And itÂ’s been black women trying to call attention to his crimes for years.
    The narrative that black women have been trying to call out R. Kelly for years is fiction. R. Kelly is trash and should have been in jail. He is not in jail for a lot of reasons and one of them is due to his fans WHICH CONSIST OF MOSTLY WOMEN. Black women especially have been some of his biggest supporters. We've known R. Kelly is a pedo since the90s. That insight was renewed in the early 2000s because of the sextape. yet still the industry and his fans supported him. The industry is amoral all it cares about is money. The blame goes to fans (all of them not race or gender specific) who support him or artists that work with him as long as he keeps putting out records that they can spin for the wedding dance.

All I'm saying is let's keep the same energy for all of these white pedos and sexual predators who mysteriously are rarely in the limelight or are severely punished for their crimes. The R. Kelly doc could have been made ten+ years ago. It only got made now because of the white folks who decided to fund it now. Why now? Why not years ag o?

Look it's good that finally there is a sea change concerning R. Ke ply ( y'all late as ****), I just want to see folks not continuing this country s racist history projecting ALL BLACK MEN as sexual predators or contributors to the culture (which is happening with the Black women were not listened to about R. Kelly narrative). So can we walk and chew gum?

Ed Buck is out here preying on young gay Black men and getting little press and 0 punishment. 2 Black men found dead in his apartment. No let's go focus on Chris Brown's as s next. He hit Rihanna and has illegal pets!

The narrative that black women have been trying to call out R. Kelly for years is fiction. R. Kelly is trash and should have been in jail. He is not in jail for a lot of reasons and one of them is due to his fans WHICH CONSIST OF MOSTLY WOMEN. Black women especially have been some of his biggest supporters. We've known R. Kelly is a pedo since the90s. That insight was renewed in the early 2000s because of the sextape. yet still the industry and his fans supported him. The industry is amoral all it cares about is money. The blame goes to fans (all of them not race or gender specific) who support him or artists that work with him as long as he keeps putting out records that they can spin for the wedding dance.

All I'm saying is let's keep the same energy for all of these white pedos and sexual predators who mysteriously are rarely in the limelight or are severely punished for their crimes. The R. Kelly doc could have been made ten+ years ago. It only got made now because of the white folks who decided to fund it now. Why now? Why not years ag o?

Look it's good that finally there is a sea change concerning R. Ke ply ( y'all late as ****), I just want to see folks not continuing this country s racist history projecting ALL BLACK MEN as sexual predators or contributors to the culture (which is happening with the Black women were not listened to about R. Kelly narrative). So can we walk and chew gum?

Ed Buck is out here preying on young gay Black men and getting little press and 0 punishment. 2 Black men found dead in his apartment. No let's go focus on Chris Brown's as s next. He hit Rihanna and has illegal pets!
    There may have been black women supporting Kelly but that doesn't mean there weren't others black women calling for him to be brought to justice. I will agree that America is all too willing to give white sexual predators a pass.

It only got made now because of the white folks who decided to fund it now. Why now? Why not years ag o?

I didn't know Lifetime was still a channel until this R Kelly doc thing.

If I was Lifetime... i'd keep going. Find a new celeb, make it a series. Keep the money rolling.

"Surviving [insert rapist]"
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

The narrative that black women have been trying to call out R. Kelly for years is fiction. R. Kelly is trash and should have been in jail. He is not in jail for a lot of reasons and one of them is due to his fans WHICH CONSIST OF MOSTLY WOMEN. Black women especially have been some of his biggest supporters.
    That's kind of like saying all white people support Trump because many of them do.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store