Page 161 of 828 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261661 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 12411

Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Black Panther won the SAG awards for outstanding performance by a cast and outstanding action performance by a stunt ensemble.

These big time awards and nominations are bringing out the absolute worst in people on CBR. holy moly
    Wait, where? Or has the negativity been deleted? I personally am glad that they won.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Extraordinary Member

Astonishing Member

Black Panther won the SAG awards for outstanding performance by a cast and outstanding action performance by a stunt ensemble.

These big time awards and nominations are bringing out the absolute worst in people on CBR. holy moly
    Oh it's not just CBR, again folks stay upset that an all black superhero cast is being properly represented when Infinity Wars gets left out. After all, a movie that had perhaps one of the greatest cultural movements in the last 5 years can't compare to a movie where the bad guy wins lol.

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    Oh it's not just CBR, again folks stay upset that an all black superhero cast is being properly represented when Infinity Wars gets left out. After all, a movie that had perhaps one of the greatest cultural movements in the last 5 years can't compare to a movie where the bad guy wins lol.
    oh it isn't even close to just htis place. But this place has been rather... tame? for lack of a better word for awhile
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

From the "Rumor" pile...

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...uced-candyman/

Rumor: Lakeith Stanfield in Talks to Star in Jordan Peele-Produced ‘Candyman’?

Actress Rachel True speaks out on not being invited to "The Craft" reunions, while the othe three main actresses (who are all white) do.

https://news.avclub.com/the-crafts-r...KJtSNdSbVZkFfM

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Actress Rachel True speaks out on not being invited to "The Craft" reunions, while the othe three main actresses (who are all white) do.

I'm still trying to process that the film in question really warrants cash being shelled out on the convention front. Never mind that they managed to actually track down Fairuza Balk.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    I'm still trying to process that the film in question really warrants cash being shelled out on the convention front. Never mind that they managed to actually track down Fairuza Balk.
    It was kind of modest hit when it came out and I believe it's slowly gained a small cult following over the years.

Didn't the actors name but even I saw his pic feel like he's a veeerery good choice for the role lol creepy AF

This is really sad and ridiculous Hollywood goes too far sometimes
    I'm still trying to process that the film in question really warrants cash being shelled out on the convention front.
    Whoa Whoa Whoa you ever seen The Craft like really see it? lol
    But FrFr a lotta gay kids seemed to identify with the movie And as the only black kid on.the swim team at my middle school I DEF fell for the movie esp Rachel True's character
    To me it's Better than Black Panther 🤷🏽

Never mind that they managed to actually track down Fairuza Balk.
    well she actively was Wiccan at the time and probably gave first hand tips and consulted during filming

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    It was kind of modest hit when it came out and I believe it's slowly gained a small cult following over the years.
    only of the weird ones

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post

Cult type films like this are BIG on the convention circuit and those generate money for them. I mean Danielle Harris and Kane Hodder (Jason actor) have made their livings off this. Danny Glover has done them as well. Its absolute wrong that one of the actors involved with "The Craft" can't be invited to these Conventions. All 4 should be invited and to do group photos.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Roy Wood is asking the questions we should all be asking ourselves.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

First of all she will always be- to time indefinite, Mary Jane from Half Baked. I guess I do feel some kinda way cause I wouldn't have gotten this sistas real name off the top even at gunpoint, I do remember Half and Half though, she was the funnier of the two. Fuckin' crazy, sounds like not inviting Sue Richards to a Con cause she's the only women... or abouts. They oughta thank her for the pub.

For the life of me I can't even picture the 4th chick from that movie. I remember Neve Cambell's goofy lookin' ass and the bih that looked like a witch, I can't believe any of them did much more in their careers than True has though. Black folks and the Supernatural don't come together much, we have enough horrors in real life I guess. There's JD's Revenge from the 70s, which is actually not a bad movie, Glen Turman(sp) was pretty good in it. Brother Voodoo. Serpent and the Rainbow was wild af, I still watch that movie out the corner of my eye when it comes on. Maybe the People under the stairs.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Danny Glover has done them as well.
    ... What convention is Danny Glover an attendee at? A Color Purple Con?
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    First of all she will always be- to time indefinite, Mary Jane from Half Baked. I guess I do feel some kinda way cause I wouldn't have gotten this sistas real name off the top even at gunpoint, I do remember Half and Half though, she was the funnier of the two. Fuckin' crazy, sounds like not inviting Sue Richards to a Con cause she's the only women... or abouts. They oughta thank her for the pub.

For the life of me I can't even picture the 4th chick from that movie. I remember Neve Cambell's goofy lookin' ass and the bih that looked like a witch, I can't believe any of them did much more in their careers than True has though. Black folks and the Supernatural don't come together much, we have enough horrors in real life I guess. There's JD's Revenge from the 70s, which is actually not a bad movie, Glen Turman(sp) was pretty good in it. Brother Voodoo. Serpent and the Rainbow was wild af, I still watch that movie out the corner of my eye when it comes on. Maybe the People under the stairs.
    I don't know about that. Throughout my life I've known all sorts of black folks that like horror movies. The real question is why we haven't been the leads in such films more often ( but I guess we know the answer to that one...).