Page 165 of 828 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265665 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 12412

He's fucking that woman in the same house his sick wife is in. Humans are trash.

Chicago Police Are Looking for Two 'Persons of Interest' Possibly Connected to Jussie Smollett Attack
    https://jezebel.com/chicago-police-a...est-1832217422

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Is anyone up to date on the whole situation with B. Smith's husband moving in his girlfriend to help him and his daughter take care of B. Smith?

I know Alzheimer's can take a toll on a relationship and a family, but the idea of him moving her into the house, having her take care of a person who isn't aware (Idk if that's the proper terminology for it, if it's not please correct me), inviting filming crews into the house, and then starting a radio show with the girlfriend? It just rubs me the wrong way. I can see how having a girlfriend would be a way to escape the sadness in a situation like this but, having her in the same house as your sick wife? I don't like the whole situation, but, it's their lives. My hearts just breaks for her (B.)
    Her husband is a complete piece of trash.

Her family will probably need to step in and get her out of the house.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Is anyone up to date on the whole situation with B. Smith's husband moving in his girlfriend to help him and his daughter take care of B. Smith?

I know Alzheimer's can take a toll on a relationship and a family, but the idea of him moving her into the house, having her take care of a person who isn't aware (Idk if that's the proper terminology for it, if it's not please correct me), inviting filming crews into the house, and then starting a radio show with the girlfriend? It just rubs me the wrong way. I can see how having a girlfriend would be a way to escape the sadness in a situation like this but, having her in the same house as your sick wife? I don't like the whole situation, but, it's their lives. My hearts just breaks for her (B.)
    I am just finding out about this.

B. Smith's husband is being dragged all over the internet for this, and I can understand why.

That said taking care of someone with Alzheimer's is damn rough going for anybody. Of course these people can afford help, so he
    didn't have to move his lady friend in there. He just wanted to.

Some contrarian online asked if it would have been better if the husband has put her in an institution upstate somewhere to be taken care of by strangers.

But I don't see those 2 and the daughter lifting, washing and feeding her 24/7 for the duration. It reads more to me that that dude isn't about to let shame or decency keep from
    living in that house, he's not trying to wait til B. Smith dies, and he's not trying to have to make trips to see his GF either.

This is really fucked up.

Extraordinary Member

So....apparently in an Alternate Reality.....Jean Grey got a taste of chocolate.

It's funny reading some of the fanboy rage.

I hope Bishop comes out of this as a viable character for future stories.

Extraordinary Member

A lot of trashy folks are in the news.

Rapper/baby-making machine known as Future, who fathered a child with Ciara, is butt-hurt over her moving on with NFL star, Russel Wilson (who is his complete opposite in every way).

Future had the nerve to criticize Ciara for not informing him of her relationship with Wilson (who appears to be a great step-father), despite his infidelity. One would think your ex raising your child with a decent man would be a relief.

Did Future forget he openly bragged about playing a key role in ruining Scottie Pippen's marriage?

Some of these celebrities are real-life super-villains.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    So....apparently in an Alternate Reality.....Jean Grey got a taste of chocolate.

If Bishop and Jean got together in an alternative universe, why wouldn't regular Bishop still be a viable character?

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    If Bishop and Jean got together in an alternative universe, why wouldn't regular Bishop still be a viable character?
    Vindictiveness from a writer who's a Scott/Jean shipper?

Rapper/baby-making machine known as Future, who fathered a child with Ciara, is butt-hurt over her moving on with NFL star, Russel Wilson (who is his complete opposite in every way).

Future had the nerve to criticize Ciara for not informing him of her relationship with Wilson (who appears to be a great step-father), despite his infidelity. One would think your ex raising your child with a decent man would be a relief.

Did Future forget he openly bragged about playing a key role in ruining Scottie Pippen's marriage?

Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Falcon, Vibraxas, Darwin, Gentle, Eden
    Hotspot, Mal Duncan, Rage, Prodigy, Powerman (Vic)

Astonishing Member

LOL I am not surprised at all, Jean Grey is the holy grail when it comes to Xmen. Folks can't handle an IR couple with a b-rated white superheroine like power girl, let alone Jean grey lol.

Ultimate Member

The CW has renewed Charmed, Legacies. all DC shows, Riverdale, Dynasty & Supernatural.

Ultimate Member

I need Future to learn how to keep his MANHOOD in his pants instead of trying to make his own basketball team.

And what is it with him and going after Bow Wow leftovers?

I haven't seen any of the rate but I bet it's dripping wet from all the snowflakes melting

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Hotspot, Mal Duncan, Rage, Prodigy, Powerman (Vic)
    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Falcon, Vibraxas, Darwin, Gentle, Eden

Vibraxas, Hot Spot and Powerman are definitely energy manipulators. Vibraxas uses vibrations, Hot Spot uses heat and Powerman generates chi (spiritual energy).