Page 185 of 828 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285685 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 12411

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post

I have my own views on the Michael Jackson thing but one thing's for sure, I ain't listening to an individual that testified under oath to defend Jackson but turn around years after and say he was abused by him.
    That's where I'm at. There is no question in my mind, going on 30 years, that Michael Jackson was an uncomfortably weird muthafather. One of the funniest things Steven A. Smith ever said, was from Why Did I Get Married- "I wouldn't let M.J. watch my kids on T.V.". Right there witcha. Neither of these accusers nor their pos mothers hold much credibility for me.

I peeped the R. Kelly quasi mental breakdown with Gayle this morning and ehhhhhh, I don't think Kells has the 'doin' time' type of sensibility. Just me on strictly hood instincts here.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

I always found that weird.

Gonna generalize a lot here, but the "black community" wouldn't dare let MJ watch their kids... but still doesn't think he's a pedo?

I don't understand the disconnect honestly.

I also don't care if people wanna listen to his music though ether. They can disconnect for some people but not for others?

Burn it all tho
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 03-06-2019 at 09:43 AM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member

Quoted in agreement.

I have my own views on the Michael Jackson thing but one thing's for sure, I ain't listening to an individual that testified under oath to defend Jackson but turn around years after and say he was abused by him.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

Gonna generalize a lot here, but the "black community" wouldn't dare let MJ watch their kids... but still doesn't think he's a pedo?

I also don't care if people wanna listen to his music though ether. They can disconnect for some people but not for others?

Burn it all tho
    At the very least Mike's self admitted behavior was red flag city. And his insistence about it was even a bigger red flag.

I mean how hard is it to say you aren't gonna sleep with other people's kids.

I can believe that Jackson molested those boys and didn't lay a finger on Feldman. Why? Because of what Wade Robson said during the Oprah hour.

Not an exact quote but basically, “Jackson was grooming everyone for years using his celebrity. We were all groomed by him.”

People bought Jackson as simply an eccentric guy with a child's mentality and not as a sexual predator because the former image is what he cultivated.

Idris Elba replacing Will Smith as Deadshot.
    https://news.avclub.com/idris-elba-i...dsh-1833109839

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I can believe that Jackson molested those boys and didn't lay a finger on Feldman. Why? Because of what Wade Robson said during the Oprah hour.

Not an exact quote but basically, “Jackson was grooming everyone for years using his celebrity. We were all groomed by him.”

People bought Jackson as simply an eccentric guy with a child's mentality and not as a sexual predator because the former image is what he cultivated.
    That pair are still an issue based on the hand that their lawyers likely had in the "We Got MJ!" evidence that isn't all evidence dump that the police felt the need to comment on.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    I think he'd be a better Bronze Tiger then just taking over a Will Smith role.

R Kelly's meltdown with Gayle ain't a good look. I'd hate to be this man's PR team rn.

R Kelly's meltdown with Gayle ain't a good look. I'd hate to be this man's PR team rn.
    Talked to my brother about that earlier. Never mind the PR team. Why wasn't his lawyer there to rip the power cable running to the camera out of the wall?

While he will seemingly deserve the punishment he gets, he needs to shut up yesterday.

Never mind that he turned back up at a child support hearing here in Illinois, and got arrested for not turning up with enough money.

The roles Idris chooses continue to befuddle me
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

Burn it all tho
    The thing is, pedo allegation or not, I can't leave my kids with a grown ass man that I don't personally know.

That (IMO) is just a ridiculous thing to do.
    Last edited by Username taken; 03-07-2019 at 12:52 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    That pair are still an issue based on the hand that their lawyers likely had in the "We Got MJ!" evidence that isn't all evidence dump that the police felt the need to comment on.
    I don't know what serious stupidity descended on the police then.

They actually had to release another statement that a lot of the stuff reported in the media wasn't even gotten from Neverland.

I don't know what serious stupidity descended on the police then.

They actually had to release another statement that a lot of the stuff reported in the media wasn't even gotten from Neverland.
    That's because that trove of what was supposedly police evidence(seems like the piece was on Jezebel) didn't just contain stuff the police admitted Jackson didn't actually own.

It had articles dated years after the police seized Jackson's belongings, and put them into evidence. Articles that there was literally no way that they could have been a part of police evidence.

The entire reason the police released the statement was that they realized that someone(most likely the lawyers of the two men that this recent special revolves around) was trying to pull a fast one on people.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Talked to my brother about that earlier. Never mind the PR team. Why wasn't his lawyer there to rip the power cable running to the camera out of the wall?

While he will seemingly deserve the punishment he gets, he needs to shut up yesterday.

Never mind that he turned back up at a child support hearing here in Illinois, and got arrested for not turning up with enough money.

He's in deep money trouble. He barely could make bail for days. Not shocked this happened.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.