Page 188 of 828 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238288688 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 12411

Based on the trailer

Will Smith is a perfect genie IMO

My wife says I am forced to take her to two fo the disney movies this year because I've "forced" her to see MCu movies over the last 10 years... so I guess I'll choose alladan and lion king.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Lol

Give Daddy Drake some credit: He didn't willingly put up with any crap when it came to his kid. When he found out that his son was an apprentice vigilante to Batman he was understandably pissed.

And if you are wondering why it took him so long to figure out what the deal was-he got put into a coma as part of Tim's tragic backstory/origin. So for the longest time he wasn't in a position to protest jack (and his wife fared even worse, having been killed outright in said origin story).

The only thing that stopped him from blowing the whistle on the entire Bat operation was it being explained to him (by Alfred, I think) that it would only get him and his kid killed by Batman's foes who weren't gonna give the Drakes a pass for being unwitting accomplices to Batman.

That and Bruce agreed to release Tim from his...service? control? Anyway Bats just made some other kid Steph Brown) Robin behind Mr. Drake's back.

Tim's Dad was in the same position as a Mafia relative: a target for retaliation by association. He had to keep quiet.

But..he ended up getting killed anyway by a super villain , so maybe he should have called the Cops.

SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING
    Thanks for breaking all that down.

I remember when Stan Lee jokingly said Batman should be locked up for Child Endangerment.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    There was also a story in Gotham Knights (I think?) that had a social worker who came to the mansion to ask about whatever happened to Jason Todd, and got the idea Bruce might be some sort of sick pervert when he started looking into the fact that Bruce constantly surrounds himself with children.
    Hugo Strange actually caused Bruce to lose custody of Jason in "Born Again" style story. That story preceded the Frank Miller DD story.

Jason might have been better off if Strange fully succeeded.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrin Kelley View Post
    I haven't seen Captain Marvel yet. And I am trying my hardest not to read any spoilers. I just want to take the movie for what it is. On its own mertc.

As for the controversy? i think it's all hype. Artificial and overblown. So I have been avoiding it.

I'm going to watch the movie because I have been a long time fan of the character. Seeing her actuallly on screen is a gift enough for a long time fan like me.
    One of the sillier complaints I'm seeing on facebook is that they disrespected Monica Rambeau by having Carol as Captain Marvel. The "logic" behind that is Monica used the Captain Marvel name first. I find it amusing when people want to pretend these movies follow comic continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    Captain Marvel will be just like the 2016 Ghostbusters, more people will remember the fervor around the movie than the movie itself. I thought it was average. It felt more like a phase 1 movie than anything else. It needed better writing.
    Agreed with the bold part. Wasn't a bad film though, IMO.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    One of the sillier complaints I'm seeing on facebook is that they disrespected Monica Rambeau by having Carol as Captain Marvel. The "logic" behind that is Monica used the Captain Marvel name first. I find it amusing when people want to pretend these movies follow comic continuity.
    LOL

If Monica was the lead instead, the hate would have been even worse.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Ellen Page is a prrroud lesbian Iceman is Gay AF Valkyrie.... big D!ke
    I mean an openly gay character in a Marvel movie, not just a comic book character.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    I mean an openly gay character in a Marvel movie, not just a comic book character.
    Disney has openly gay character on tv show now and gay celebrations in their theme park.Yeah it is time to put idea to bed they won't do a gay character in MCU movie.

So Mr. Depp actually might not be a horribe person and Amber Heard is?

Y'all see that idiot MAGA Jazz fan just got banned for life?

Does anyone remember how old Monica was in the CM movie?

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    So Mr. Depp actually might not be a horribe person and Amber Heard is?

Y'all see that idiot MAGA Jazz fan just got banned for life?

Does anyone remember how old Monica was in the CM movie?
    MAGA Jazz fan?

As for Monica, I'd guess she's 10-11.

In the pictures of her with Carol I'd guess she was 4-5 and Carol was gone 6 years.

So, present time I'd say she's like 30ish.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    MAGA Jazz fan?
    Heckled Westbrook to the point Westbrook said he'd f up him and his wife

Did interview afterwards claiming he told westrbook to sit down and ice his knees, poor me routine

players claim he said "Get on your knees like you're used to"

since he did an interview, he gave his name, people pulled twitter receipts and figured out he has numerous MAGA racist tweets before dude started mass deleting

said fan is banned for life now

So, present time I'd say she's like 30ish.
    Curious how/when they power her up and what her powers even be. MCU has basically avoided speedsters outside of QS (who was fast but not Flash/Supers/WW stupid fast) who they killed instantly.

If you take away the light speed stuff you are kinda left with... blasting beams and bright colors?

And so I guess CM doesn't age?
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 03-13-2019 at 05:40 AM.

Did interview afterwards claiming he told westrbook to sit down and ice his knees, poor me routine

since he did an interview, he gave his name, people pulled twitter receipts and figured out he has numerous MAGA racist tweets before dude started mass deleting

Curious how/when they power her up and what her powers even be. MCU has basically avoided speedsters outside of QS (who was fast but not Flash/Supers/WW stupid fast) who they killed instantly.

If you take away the light speed stuff you are kinda left with... blasting beams and bright colors?

Im guessing having Kree blood in her system slows down her aging, or maybe the light powers.

Well there's also invisibility, intangibility and changing into different types of energy. Though that whole package is a bit more than what we're used to in modern superhero movies.

Maybe it's the Kree blood.

As for Photon/Spectrum I'd change her so she's like Doctor Spectrum from Supreme Power mixed with Wonder Man. Able to make hardlight constructs plus the ability to change into ionic form and move at super speed.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

I mean, you know you done crossed a line when a guy's got smoke for you and whatever bitch you with... boi. 10 years from now Russ is gonna be sideways about something like that. I know these men hear things like that more than what hits the media.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Extraordinary Member

R. Kelly could really use a Doctor right now.