Page 2 of 821 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast

Bahh! Confounded double posts!
    Last edited by Overhazard; 08-06-2018 at 06:04 AM.

I really rather see a Batman movie at this point that plays up the detective angle and just has him go up against guys like Black Mask and maybe Zsazz.

It could be a riff on Dark Victory but sub in Black Masks syndicate for the Falcones and maybe have a Se7en vibe with Zsazz.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    I really rather see a Batman movie at this point that plays up the detective angle and just has him go up against guys like Black Mask and maybe Zsazz.

It could be a riff on Dark Victory but sub in Black Masks syndicate for the Falcones and maybe have a Se7en vibe with Zsazz.
    Detective movie involving the Court of Owls would work well.

Not sure if you can do something that large in a conspiracy sense in one movie but I think you could.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post

Detective movie involving the Court of Owls would work well.

Not sure if you can do something that large in a conspiracy sense in one movie but I think you could.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Imagine my surprise this morning... Great first new post, continued, from the old thread, Ed, btw.
    Subscribed.

Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Jewish people created comics in America, Black folks created pop music in the US, White Europeans dominated the beer industry in the USA..Soccer is the biggest sport in the world, When Quentin Tarantino isn't stealing from Elmore Leonard ( working class white guy) or trashy Drive In movies, he's stealing from Asian Cinema. Now, when are we going to get a White Tiger TV series?

So yeah...
    While you're spinning fairy tales, why don't you add the one where Jack Kirby creates all of Marvel Comics?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Imagine my surprise this morning... Great first new post, continued, from the old thread, Ed, btw.
    Subscribed.

Thank you, my friend!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ouroboros View Post
    While you're spinning fairy tales, why don't you add the one where Jack Kirby creates all of Marvel Comics?
    I think I'll add the one where The boy who played The Beaver on Leave It To Beaver died in Viet Nam.

Jack Kirby creates all of Marvel Comics?
    The resident dancing bear is back to dance and fall. Fall and dance.

You operate, from such a behind the count point of view, that's a sports reference btw. For my own giggles, how long did it keep you up at night? That time a teenage brotha flinched at you from a moving car, presumably, you talked about in the other thread.
    You bet yer ass.

Extraordinary Member

I like how outraged you seem to be by conventional wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    The resident dancing bear is back to dance and fall. Fall and dance.

You operate, from such a behind the count point of view, that's a sports reference btw. For my own giggles, how long did it keep you up at night? That time a teenage brotha flinched at you from a moving car, presumably, you talked about in the other thread.
    And here we have Example #3356 in the "Talking Drivel 'Cause Discourse Scares Me" Archives.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    I like how outraged you seem to be by conventional wisdom.
    Just to take the first bit of "wisdom," if all the major works of comics were created by Jews, should we assume that Gardner Fox was lying when he claimed to be a Presbyterian?

Scares Me" Archives.
    Hehe, #3356? Where does that number come from, unless your projecting which is probably right because none of that is real . There is no archive bear, just your attempt to be smarmy for the back and forth on the interwebz.

I just asked innocuously so, I wonder what kind of an adult man is shaken so much from such a nothing encounter. To remember it years later... like it was worth it. Stop it.
    You bet yer ass.

BANNED

Just to take the first bit of "wisdom," if all the major works of comics were created by Jews, should we assume that Gardner Fox was lying when he claimed to be a Presbyterian?
    Hey look, a man of straw.

Nobody claimed that all the major works of comics were created by Jews... Just, you know, Superman, Batman, most of Marvel...

Extraordinary Member

Y'know, if the historical record filled with names like Maxwell Gaines, Harry I. Wildenberg, and George Janosik creating the format of the modern American comic book wasn't enough, record of men like Bill Eisner and Siegel and Shuster, Bob Kane and Bill Finger (both Jews btw) creating the content might have gotten somebody who wasn't determined to argue to maybe concede the first point right there.

Ed said Jews created the comics industry he didn't say they were the only people in it.
    Last edited by Vic Vega; 08-06-2018 at 02:02 PM.