Page 203 of 827 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303703 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 12395
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    couldn't be worse than mine

Attachment 80167
    I'm chocolate-coated, but my body hair is like....ugh....Wolverine. I even got hair on my shoulders. An ex used to call me her Lion King. My mom used to call me a werewolf, lol. I could easily be a black Hillbilly, if I let myself go.

Genetics.....

Extraordinary Member

This bloke right here.....

He beat a woman like she was a grown man, but was released on bail.

So far, the only "L" he has taken was a being fired from his job.

Although some websites have posted what is assumed to be his address, and phone number.....

Folks...walking away from someone with a gun is not a sign of cowardice.
    Last edited by Anthony Shaw; 03-22-2019 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I'm chocolate-coated, but my body hair is like....ugh....Wolverine. I even got hair on my shoulders. An ex used to call me her Lion King. My mom used to call me a werewolf, lol. I could easily be a black Hillbilly, if I let myself go.

Genetics.....
    yeah, I posted that because i'm the hairiest one in my family (my parents blame it on the Honduras strain in my genes). I just shave my arms for the most part. it sucks.

Although some websites have posted what is assumed to be his address, and phone number.....

Who was filming from across the street is what I haven't heard. This, mutherfucker, was uppercutting her like it was a Capcom button masher. And he was armed. **** him. Hopefully the rest of his days, if the socials are good for anything, will have him with a severe case of head on a swivel here on out.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I'm going to apologize because I wasn't looking to pick a fight. But it seemed to me you were making generalization that weren't accurate. I was just giving my opinion on where I disagreed with your statements.
    Apology accepted let's move on.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Who was filming from across the street is what I haven't heard. This, mutherfucker, was uppercutting her like it was a Capcom button masher. And he was armed. **** him. Hopefully the rest of his days, if the socials are good for anything, will have him with a severe case of head on a swivel here on out.
    The guy who filmed it actually turned in the video to the police. Shuffield may have gotten away with that assault. Shuffield is human trash, for sure.

On a side note, when a woman is getting in my face, I walk away.

Ladies gotta walk away when dudes are violating personal space. She must have seen the gun in his hand. I hope she does not suffer in lingering head trauma. He could have shot her.

Extraordinary Member

Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

I wish I could see follow ups of what happens to these people.

Twitterverse moves so fast you just hear they lose their job and..... nothing. Move on to the next crazy dude who shoots people.

I mean ****, isn't brandishing a gun like that completely illegal? How is that not open and shot case johnson?

Whatever happened to the woman cop that shot the black dude in his own hotel for no reason anyway?

Can't keep track
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

I'm chocolate-coated, but my body hair is like....ugh....Wolverine. I even got hair on my shoulders. An ex used to call me her Lion King.
    I got called "Bear" by one ex and "Sexy Beast" by another (English lass) -- according to my Aunt, it's a turn on for some women (Beauty and the Beast?)

Still trying to learn to take it as a compliment -- doesn't really match what you tend to see in the media.
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 03-22-2019 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    couldn't be worse than mine

Attachment 80167
    bruh It looks like you're about to do the running man at any second lol

Man....if I did not have excessive body hair....I'd cosplay as MC Hammer.

uh A hairy dude in that gold vest?? How do I make that happen? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Pumps and a Bump..lol

I still don’t get how Hammer’s dick was flaccid and hard at the same time in that video.
    After years of going to dances/parties being dry humped by girls and guys having to "show" how much they were liking it. I can say it's possible, and takes a focused mind. once you've done it a few times it's like second nature...it's not that 'hard' lol
    Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    I got called "Bear" by one ex and "Sexy Beast" by another (English lass) -- according to my Aunt, it's a turn on for some women (Beauty and the Beast?)

Still trying to learn to take it as a compliment -- doesn't really match what you tend to see in the media.
    Fvck the media!

Two New Jersey lawmakers want to ban Huckleberry Finn from being taught in schools due to use of racist language.

https://www.nj.com/education/2019/03...j-schools.html

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Two New Jersey lawmakers want to ban Huckleberry Finn from being taught in schools due to use of racist language.

https://www.nj.com/education/2019/03...j-schools.html
    From Mark Twain's introduction to the Adventures of Huckleberry Finn:

"PERSONS attempting to find a motive in this narrative will be prosecuted; persons attempting to find a moral in it will be banished; persons attempting to find a plot in it will be shot."

Look, I know that these two lawmakers' hearts are in the right place, but we will never rid the world of racism by pretending that racist attitudes never existed. Instead of banning Huck Finn, we need to discuss with students why Twain felt so comfortable using the language he used and why the N-word appears so often in the text. Ignoring racism of the past will not erase racism of the present.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I wish I could see follow ups of what happens to these people.

Twitterverse moves so fast you just hear they lose their job and..... nothing. Move on to the next crazy dude who shoots people.

I mean ****, isn't brandishing a gun like that completely illegal? How is that not open and shot case johnson?

Whatever happened to the woman cop that shot the black dude in his own hotel for no reason anyway?

Can't keep track
    It's still going on

https://www.theroot.com/murder-trial...cer-1833436109

Former Dallas police officer Amber Guyger has a trial date for her role in the shooting death of Botham Jean, an unarmed black man.

NBC 5 reports that court records show Guyger’s trial will begin Aug. 12.

Guyger and her attorneys were in court Monday for an “announcement hearing,” the details of which neither side can discuss because the judge in the case has issued a gag order.
    And there is THIS-

https://newsone.com/3848852/amber-gu...uise-subpoena/

Aside from learning the trial date, “[t]he state also subpoenaed the cruise ship company Royal Caribbean to submit records ‘pertaining to all cruises taken by Guyger’ between Sept. 23, 2018, and March 4, 2019; beginning two weeks after Jean’s death,” NBC News reported.

The subpoena could be damning for Guuyger on multiple levels. Not only could it allow prosecutors to portray Guyger as a carefree vacationer following what appeared to be a cold-blooded murder of an innocent man. It could also show Guyger violated the terms of her conditional release from jail.
    And food for thought

The right charge for Guyger?
    Re: "Guyger murder trial set for Aug. 12 — Civil suit filed by victim's family pending until after criminal case resolved," Tuesday Metro & Business story.

Trying Amber Guyger for murder seems like a miscarriage of justice. Manslaughter, yes, but murder? I don't think so. I know that Botham Jean was a black man and it's horrible that he died, but it seems like Dallas is playing the race card here. Maybe there is some evidence that I'm not aware of. If I were on the jury, and if what we've seen on TV and in the paper is all there is, I'd vote not guilty. We'll see.

A tough swim upstream
    Amber Guyger has a better chance to win the lottery than having a fair trial in Dallas. The lynch mob did an awful lot of damage before the gag order was issued.