Page 206 of 827 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306706 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 12396

Lol at Dr. Dre for bragging about how his daughter got into USC "all by herself" and forgetting he donated 70 mil to the school lol

Oh well. Ultra rich just live different
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Lol at Dr. Dre for bragging about how his daughter got into USC "all by herself" and forgetting he donated 70 mil to the school lol

Oh well. Ultra rich just live different
    Forrest Gumps Mom is probby shaking her head like "You're doing it all wrong"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Well according to TI-every black man in DALLAS is to blame for that woman getting hit. And of course those black man hating youtubers are joining in and forgetting about that white man.
    So white man with gun is free to attack women because it's more about calling out black men for not being able to protect all black women 24/7.
    I'm not paying Ant-Man's least interesting sidekick any mind.

Extraordinary Member

Sometimes I agree and sometimes I think people are being too sensitive about it.

Fury was one of the highlights of CM and Monican's mom existed to allow Monica to exist in the future. It woulda sucked to eliminate both characters to get away from a trope.

Others, like Rhodey, Falcon, Valkryie... they were never going to get a solo anyway.

As long as the "sidekicks" are distinct and have a role, I don't mind it too much. Rhodey sucks because he is just a dumber Stark with an inferior armor. He doesn't add anything, he is just the butt of jokes.

Valkryie added something and was interesting. Falcon is completely different than Cap (although gotta stop with the "im him but slower ****). Im bitter about Ned because that is Miles character damnit.

now if they go and waste Voodoo as a sidekick..........
    Given the strength of RDJ's performance as Stark. Any actor playing Rhodey was screwed. I have no complaints about Falcon & Valkyrie.

A younger actor should have played James Rhodes, imo.

Meh. Easy to play it off.

1. Dr Strange runs into a threat he can't beat with his current skillset

2. Wong mentions another type of magic not practiced in Taj whatever (can't rememeber what their base is called).

3. Strange goes to wherever Drumm is at the study from him. Voodoo isn't a sidekick, he is an equal/superior in HIS form of magic

4. Drumm is talking, Strange makes a sarcastic joke about "so this is voodoo?" Drumm rplies with an equally sarcastic quip on how that is what dumb white people call it.

Like the Ancient One asian thing all over again.

Use Voodoo just enough to establish his existence and tease him, give him his own movie later in his world.

win win! And the 30 people who would be offended by "voodoo" will only be mildly offended!
    Man....I really wished Ejiofor played Doctor Drumm.

He does not even have to be called Voodoo. If they can make M'Baku legit, then anything is possible in the MCU.

Extraordinary Member

eh, Falcon has a niche. And he was cool AF in Civil War especially. I love MCU falcon, 100000000x better than 616. I really hope that Falcon/WS show is a real thing lol

War Machine was 100% botched. at least his armor will always look the best lol. Why they decided to make a decorated military soldier into a "butt of jokes" character is odd.
    With exception of his appearance in Ant-Man, Falcon has been awesome. He has that perfect blend of cerebral strategist & spontaneous risk-taking.

I always favored the War Machine armor, visually. That shoulder gatling gun is just....bae.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Given the strength of RDJ's performance as Stark. Any actor playing Rhodey was screwed. I have no complaints about Falcon & Valkyrie.

A younger actor should have played James Rhodes, imo.
    Needed someone with more... strength? base in their voice? to counteract Stark. You can't out quip/wit RDJ

If they can make M'Baku legit, then anything is possible in the MCU.
    aint that the truth lol

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I always favored the War Machine armor, visually. That shoulder gatling gun is just....bae.
    His Endgame armor looks siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Charges against Smollett have been dropped.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Extraordinary Member

Needed someone with more... strength? base in their voice? to counteract Stark. You can't out quip/wit RDJ

aint that the truth lol

His Endgame armor looks siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
    Rhodey should have been someone who was not a contemporary (in age) with Stark. Perhaps he worked for Stark before the military (a switch from his comic version).

Rhodey should be that guy not to mince words with Stark (like Pepper & Strange), but still be his bestie.

The best visual would be Stark being a grappler of a thousand holds during a verbal contest, where James just kicks the guy between the legs and be done with it.

It would have been a better visual of a younger Rhodey having some chemistry with Carol Danvers.

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    I feel like I should have a reaction other than "so what happens now?"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I feel like I should have a reaction other than "so what happens now?"
    I'm guessing he's going to get that raise along with a heavy storyline in the next season of Empire.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Forces... are at mf'n work here. Smollett, as an independent contractor, has never been of the table for me.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Soooo he was innocent all along? Or the cops didn't have sufficient evidence? Or the fix is in?

Meh. The indifference is strong with this one.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    Soooo he was innocent all along? Or the cops didn't have sufficient evidence? Or the fix is in?

Meh. The indifference is strong with this one.
    He probably copped some sort of plea to a lesser charge that won't involve jail time. It still hope at the very least he gets fired from his show.