Page 241 of 826 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291341741 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 12383

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Please be safe.

Its made the news

https://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...box=1557801117

There is a jewish elementary school next door and now they have to have long term police protection because of this

I don't know if I could watch this more than once. The 13th was tough but not dramatized like this but I rock with Duvernay. I've got to see Selma at some point too.

Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    The Loquesha trailer...................................this is gonna be $1 on youtube really soon

To use the meme-

The audience:

Loqueesha's creators: Let's make a racist, garbage show based on stereotypes that literally asked for or wants to see.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    The Loquesha trailer...................................this is gonna be $1 on youtube really soon

Holy Heck, this is going to be a train wreck.

See this is why people are sick of the Studio system. This is the indy script that got a push?

That is the guy they whose idea somebody thought "This must be shared with the world?"

If anything the Studio deserves a worse dragging than the Writer/Director/Star is gonna get, because what the hell
    were they smoking when they greenlit this?

Really?

That movie has to have been greenlit under some "The Producers" inspired insurance scam.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    That movie has to have been greenlit under some "The Producers" inspired insurance scam.
    Or it was made for money laundering purposes.

Jesus, what timeline am I in? That can' tbe real
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member

Wow the lead actor even asks in the trailer "Is this really happening?"

Astonishing Member

Rest in peace, Pua Magasiva. He was certainly one of the more underrated Power Rangers leads, and he definitely didn't deserve his fate, especially so young.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    I came across this the other day, it is coming out tomorrow.

Also here is good article on Excellence

This one my favorite parts of the interview I have always found wands to be a little cheesy but how they explain it made me go that makes sense
    This was another project I heard in the grapevines that I didn't know was close to release! Gonna need to make sure I check this out!

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    Heard about this for a while now, but I'm glad to hear that the movie "Yasuke" will be coming out. It will tell about an African who was brought to Japan as a slave by missionaries during the 16th century and eventually became the first non-Asian to become a samurai (under Oda Nobunaga no less!)

From bleedingcool.com https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/05...biopic-yasuke/:

Glad to see this part of history gets to be told! Hoping for some great martial arts action and a great performance from Boseman!
    Interesting. Surprised but happy to see they're making a movie out of this. Will it be released in theaters? Any release dates?

I hope Coates doesn't kill off Thunderball he's doing work with him that should have been done years ago. I either want to see him as a member of The Thunderbolts or make him a complex villain in something like Daredevil.
    Unless I'm missing some ultra-recent developments or whatever, since Coates was the one who brought Dr. Franklin back into a nuanced character position in the first place, I don't see him killing the guy off, honestly.

If anything, the worry is some other writer/etc. who doesn't care about what other contemporary comics are doing treating him like the same old dumb thug and killing him off or whatever. (And I'm pretty sure that's already happened, minus the killing him part. Yet...)

Invincible Member

Right? It looks like it's a satire of bad movies rather than an actual movie.

But thinking about it, we live in a time where fake intellectuals do rants about how the new Star Wars movies are about promoting white male genocide. And where folks can make money doing You Tube videos everyday complaining female superhero movies they haven't even seen. I'm not shocked if someone looked at it and said, "Wow, this is worse than we intended. Bah! Put it out anyway. People have no taste these days!"

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Holy Heck, this is going to be a train wreck.

See this is why people are sick of the Studio system. This is the indy script that got a push?

That is the guy they whose idea somebody thought "This must be shared with the world?"

If anything the Studio deserves a worse dragging than the Writer/Director/Star is gonna get, because what the hell
    were they smoking when they greenlit this?

Really?
    From sniffing around Twitter-the film was slated to show at some film festival but was replaced by another one.
    The festival is doing damage control but as one person pointed out-that film was selected to be show by them at one point.

It got green lighted because of White Chicks-a film many toss out to defend this.

The DIFFERENCE is the Wayans were UNDER COVER AGENTS in that film. Not some loser trying to get money for his kid's private school.

But thinking about it, we live in a time where fake intellectuals do rants about how the new Star Wars movies are about promoting white male genocide. And where folks can make money doing You Tube videos everyday complaining female superhero movies they haven't even seen. I'm not shocked if someone looked at it and said, "Wow, this is worse than we intended. Bah! Put it out anyway. People have no taste these days!"
    They are thinking the negative press will result in some type of profit depending the cost to make this mess.

Youtube would probably buy this film.

Detective Pikachu is kinda sorta a pretty **** movie lol. The more I think about it, the more I disliked it. .

I grew up on Ash and the gameboy games and played the card games and all that and it hit NONE of the nostalgia feels outside of the initial scene.

The novelty of "live action pokemon!!!!!!" got old in about 20 minutes because it was pokemon not doing stuff I wanted to watch (fight each other lol).

The acting was weaaaaaaaaak as hell. It wanted to be a "grown up" movie but the plot and acting was so weak it didn't work for grown ups.

I took my almost 4 and 7 year olds and it wasn't nearly cheery/kid oriented enough for them like the first trailer or two I watched made it seem. The plot bounced too much for them to full keep track on who was good and bad at times. And instead of pokemon doing funny things, half of it was pokemon being murder bots.

So you get a movie that for me... didn't hit nostalgia feels, crappy plot for an adult but too serious and a confusing for a child, acting was downright bad at times... not really sure who this movie was for.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BANNED

Anyone heard if DC is still making a Cyborg movie?