Page 253 of 827 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263303353753 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 12395
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    The Beyoncé thing is so funny because she told her fans to calm down and stop with the threats and some of told her to “take a seat”.

Lolololol.
    And those are the type of folks you don't want as fans or followers.

We see this mess because NO ONE is held accountable and NOBODY fact checks. See comicsgate.

Are there any established characters that if they were created today, you think would be non-white?
    MOON KNIGHT just to annoy folks. A crazy black guy from the military who runs around in a white outfit??

Mary Jane Watson just to see her put hands on Black Cat if she looks at Peter the wrong way. Notice these women don't go after any black woman's man.

Deadpool-imagine the crap talking he would do? Link it to the Tuskegee experiments and you have your black history part and factual history.

Silver Sable-imagine a black woman in charge of her OWN country. You would have another black country NEVER invaded. And how would that work in the post Travon Martin era? Would she open her country to black folks from the USA seeking asylum? How would she react to a certain bleep hole country comment?

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    And those are the type of folks you don't want as fans or followers.

We see this mess because NO ONE is held accountable and NOBODY fact checks. See comicsgate.

MOON KNIGHT just to annoy folks. A crazy black guy from the military who runs around in a white outfit??

Mary Jane Watson just to see her put hands on Black Cat if she looks at Peter the wrong way. Notice these women don't go after any black woman's man.

Deadpool-imagine the crap talking he would do? Link it to the Tuskegee experiments and you have your black history part and factual history.

Silver Sable-imagine a black woman in charge of her OWN country. You would have another black country NEVER invaded. And how would that work in the post Travon Martin era? Would she open her country to black folks from the USA seeking asylum? How would she react to a certain bleep hole country comment?
    I don't see why MJ being black would stop Felicia from putting the moves on Peter.

I suppose I could see Felicia as black given we already had a black Felicia in Spider-Gwen. And who says Storm has to be the only black woman with white hair?

Nightshade could be Filipina.

Iron Fist, Richard Dragon and Thunderbolt (Peter Cannon) would likely be Asian. Danny and Richard could be Chinese-American while Peter could be Tibetan.

I guess Black Canary could be a biracial black woman like Jurnee Smollett-Bell.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 06-11-2019 at 03:16 PM.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

The Avengers game models aren't a big deal to me. The recent Spider-Man game used original character models and it's probably the best superhero game I ever played.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    If they wanted ot do a huge team up, shoulda done a street avengers/Defenders/whatever game

Cage, JJ, IF, Spider-Man, MK, Punisher, and the like all work fine together

BW and Thor... not so much. Unless one of the missions is splintercell sneaky stuff... why would you ever use BW over Cap let alone Thor lol
    Do it more like Transformers: Fall of cybertron. That game was awesome and it was designed around playing specific characters in different scenarios throughout the war. The first stage is a huge D-day style push against the decepticons so naturally you're Optimus Prime, rallying the tropes and giving great speeches. Later on it's a stealth mission against the insecticons, who wouldn't be much trouble for Prime, but you're playing Jazz and he isn't nearly as powerful so it becomes a metal gear creep. My favorite stage had me playing the combaticons for an hour or two until they had enough fooling around and let you combine into Bruticus and use every autobot in your eyesight as a prophylactic. Crazy fun.
    Last edited by Handsome men don't lose fights; 06-11-2019 at 09:41 PM.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

For those interested in my post about non-white characters.

Would either of the two Terras work as Australian Aboriginal?

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    The Avengers game models aren't a big deal to me. The recent Spider-Man game used original character models and it's probably the best superhero game I ever played.
    I am same ,People are learning how difficult it would be to replace original Avengers with someone else. The characters models aren't that bad they are just not Robert,The Chris boys or ScarJo. We see their images when think of the characters. People are being silly.They aren't getting Robert Downey Jr into a studio to do Mocap (and voice work) for his face over and over for a game.

Now the big problem for me,Is that even when given a chance to use slightly non canon story they pick the same lily white one female cast. Yeah I get that its original MCU avengers they still could have snuck in a Black Panther or Falcon but I know they are coming so it is not the biggest deal. That said Captain America,Hulk, Black Widow and lesser degree Thor all are punchy characters so beyond being not diverse experience wise that is a boring group Dr Strange, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Scarlet Witch, Falcon,Vision and Valkyrie are far more interesting power and skillswise.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    For those interested in my post about non-white characters.

Would either of the two Terras work as Australian Aboriginal?
    I don't see why not. The first one especially seeing as she was the result of an affair that her father had an was estranged from her royal family.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I'd like to know who say all the potential comic, movie, and cartoons costumes out ther and decided "naw, we will make our own!" and picked the most generic **** possible lol

Who thought those were a good idea? What is cap wearing? What is Thor wearing lol? This game is 5 years behind
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    They probably DID start 5 years ago given how long game development takes.

But these are the same dudes that made the last 3 (or 4) Tomb Raider games and it shows. These digital "actors" all look like the sort of characters models
    you'd see in the Tomb Raider games or the Uncharted Series.

Its a shame because if the devs have determined that "mock real" designs were the way to go they are not going to scrap all their character designs and start over.

They'd rather release a game that everybody hates than blow a release date.
    The game was announced in 2015 and its Square. Has anyone not known Square or its companies to not take a decade to do a game ? In fact they took a decade to do Final Fantasy XV. Then a decade to do Kingdom Hearts III. The FFVII remake is gonna 6 years by the time it debuts next year. This one will be about 6 years if it makes its May 2020 date.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    I am same ,People are learning how difficult it would be to replace original Avengers with someone else. The characters models aren't that bad they are just not Robert,The Chris boys or ScarJo. We see their images when think of the characters. People are being silly.They aren't getting Robert Downey Jr into a studio to do Mocap (and voice work) for his face over and over for a game.

Now the big problem for me,Is that even when given a chance to use slightly non canon story they pick the same lily white one female cast. Yeah I get that its original MCU avengers they still could have snuck in a Black Panther or Falcon but I know they are coming so it is not the biggest deal. That said Captain America,Hulk, Black Widow and lesser degree Thor all are punchy characters so beyond being not diverse experience wise that is a boring group Dr Strange, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Scarlet Witch, Falcon,Vision and Valkyrie are far more interesting power and skillswise.
    During the E3 presentation people started chanting "Where is Hawkeye ?" . They pretty much likely will push him into the game in the next DLC they do. Also I have to be puzzled at this game . Can it seriously work ala a DCU Online ? And even that has dragged in recent years.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post

Game models are whatever

Costumes are uninspiring.

They changed Caps shield for no damn reason lol. Ditto for Mjolnir

I guess just make the first costumes ugly as hell so you can charge for new skins/costumes later lol

If the single player gameplay is good, i'll prolly by it. I don't have my hopes up ATM though. really wanna avengers game... really don't wanna buy a switch unless I can pass it off as a Xmas present for the kids (hmmmm) lol

(show me Black Panther and this is all moot lol)
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 06-12-2019 at 05:48 AM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

“We have a bespoke single-player campaign that is designed to be one of those single-player experiences where you bounce between the different heroes,” Amos clarifies. “You get just a piece of them. That acts like the beginning of the game. This is just to get the world up and running. As you go through that bespoke campaign, there will be missions that are tailored for certain heroes. They all string together in a full arc, but you’re effectively unlocking those heroes. And then we have a much broader world where we're going to play with this other story arc or this other mission path, that opens up to whatever heroes [the player] has

Sounds ok. But what if I don't wanna be widow lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Are there any established characters that if they were created today, you think would be non-white?
    Well I guess we can include "Mercy Graves would be black" to that list.

https://deadline.com/2019/06/dc-univ...ns-1202631212/

Sony Announces a Reimagined Boondocks With Original Creator Aaron McGruder

https://io9.gizmodo.com/sony-announc...cre-1835447417

Invincible Member

I don't see why MJ being black would stop Felicia from putting the moves on Peter.

I suppose I could see Felicia as black given we already had a black Felicia in Spider-Gwen. And who says Storm has to be the only black woman with white hair?

Nightshade could be Filipina.

Iron Fist, Richard Dragon and Thunderbolt (Peter Cannon) would likely be Asian. Danny and Richard could be Chinese-American while Peter could be Tibetan.

I guess Black Canary could be a biracial black woman like Jurnee Smollett-Bell.

Had DC not cancelled Brian Azzerello's "First Wave" he planned to introduce a Black Canary who was the daughter of Pakistani immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Had DC not cancelled Brian Azzerello's "First Wave" he planned to introduce a Black Canary who was the daughter of Pakistani immigrants.
    Given Azzarello's tone deafness when it comes to race, that might be a blessing in disguise. Though perhaps someone else could use that idea.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 06-13-2019 at 03:50 AM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Sony Announces a Reimagined Boondocks With Original Creator Aaron McGruder

https://io9.gizmodo.com/sony-announc...cre-1835447417
    Now this should be great.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.