Page 265 of 821 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267268269275315365765 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 12315

I always thought fighting games would be tough to make because of energy projectiles. Its half the fun but movie/TV iterations tend to shy from them, making it a concentrate-type thing.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Course Street Fighter wasn't helped b Van Dam's drug habit during filming . A fact the director claimed he would go missing at times.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Last edited by Holt; 07-11-2019 at 08:28 PM.

The Power Rangers movie will not be getting a sequel. Has is rebooting with a new cast.

https://twitter.com/PowerRangersNOW/...823568385?s=19

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    my unsolicited opinion
    Mortal Kombat>>>Mortal Kombat Legacy web series>>>>Mortal Kombat: Annihilation>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Street Fighter
    I dunno.

I can still watch Street Fighter and be mildly entertained (Raul Julia was a blast in that movie) but i CANNOT sit out MK Annihilation again.

If I'm given a choice between death and watching that movie again, I'll pick death. It's that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post

PS: According to Wiki, the second movie cost twice as much as the first to make.

What they spent that money on God only knows. Not actors or FX or.... anything.
    Spent it on the excess of shitty CGI. It was **** but it was everywhere

This alone probably blew the budget

I literally hate this movie. I hate it when i first watched it when I was younger. Then I wathed it when I was older and thought I was exaggerating and it wasn't. It is horrible. Everything about it is horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I always thought fighting games would be tough to make because of energy projectiles. Its half the fun but movie/TV iterations tend to shy from them, making it a concentrate-type thing.
    Which is dumb because comic book movies are throwing those around like crazy now.

Someone just needs to embrace it with the proper budget

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    ouch, feds

bye felicia

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    The Power Rangers movie will not be getting a sequel. Has is rebooting with a new cast.

https://twitter.com/PowerRangersNOW/...823568385?s=19
    maybe unpopular opinion but... good.

The movie sucked. The Zords or whatever sucked. Rita sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I dunno.

I can still watch Street Fighter and be mildly entertained (Raul Julia was a blast in that movie) but i CANNOT sit out MK Annihilation again.

If I'm given a choice between death and watching that movie again, I'll pick death. It's that bad.
    i can watch SF for the camp at least. I just ignore blancas existence.

I will never watch Annihilation agaain
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Speaking of Power Rangers, I've read that Battle For The Grid has finally gotten a story mode and voice acting. Is it worth getting now? I play the mobile fighting game pretty regularly and I've been playing fighters since the 90s so a nine character roster isn't that much of a deterrent.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    Speaking of Power Rangers, I've read that Battle For The Grid has finally gotten a story mode and voice acting. Is it worth getting now? I play the mobile fighting game pretty regularly and I've been playing fighters since the 90s so a nine character roster isn't that much of a deterrent.
    It’s pretty fun, but I’d wait until they add more characters. I heard Lord Zedd is getting added.

It’s pretty fun, but I’d wait until they add more characters. I heard Lord Zedd is getting added.
    It looks cool and I've heard the mechanics are pretty crisp. Hopefully it can emulate Warframe or No Man's Sky and just keep plugging away at it.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Extraordinary Member

Fight for your f'n life, Pied Piper!!!

Extraordinary Member

Extraordinary Member

They are adding Lord Zedd, Gold Zeo Ranger(Trent of Trifora) and Time Force Pink (Jen).

The trailer I saw didn't show Zedd's gameplay but it showed everybody's else and Time Force Pink is a beast.

Imagine Fei Long with double swords.

Don Cheadle joins the cast of Space Jam 2.

https://deadline.com/2019/07/don-che...es-1202645143/

Candice Patton (Iris on The Flash) is still getting **** for being black and playing Iris. People actually went into Grant Gustin's (The Flash on The Flash) instagram comments to complain about it. [He made a video essentially telling them to get over themselves, which is going to go in one ear and jettisoned out the other]

Just assholes being assholes thinking they are going to change something. I would think that they have better things to do, but I know that they don't.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Don Cheadle joins the cast of Space Jam 2.

https://deadline.com/2019/07/don-che...es-1202645143/
    He did make a pretty good Captain Planet.