Page 312 of 826 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362412812 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 12390

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    It gets worse somehow....

https://pagesix.com/2019/11/28/johnn...chael-jackson/

If they can't address MJ's issues as drama they are gonna deal with them as farce.

Geeze.
    Haha South Park is Eeriely prophetic
    GrindrStone(D)

DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar

It gets worse somehow....

https://pagesix.com/2019/11/28/johnn...chael-jackson/

If they can't address MJ's issues as drama they are gonna deal with them as farce.

Geeze.
    Given what Johnny Depp has been accused of why is he doing a musical about Michael Jackson?

And where are the documentaries for David Bowie, Elvis, etc.? Why the constant focus on Michael Jackson?

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    What was this?

There was a thread on r/squaredcircle where a guy who claimed to know Cornette in real life mentioned that he'd bragged about paying off a fan to beat up Vince Russo. Apparently the guy wasn't on good terms with him anymore so he dished some dirt.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond View Post
    Given what Johnny Depp has been accused of why is he doing a musical about Michael Jackson?

And where are the documentaries for David Bowie, Elvis, etc.? Why the constant focus on Michael Jackson?
    Anything to ruin a black man's legacy.

Even when he ws going through that stuff- people still supported him. Most of these white guys had to go HIDE and then comeback.

R Kelly & Bill Cosby look at how long it too to bring them down. Or even a former Wonder Woman editor-it took 20 years to get rid of him.

Meanwhile we haven't heard from Stephen Collins (7th Heaven's Dad) since his scandal and Kevin Spacey is still getting buried. Same with Jeffery Tambor.

That is what they don't like.

It's not 1995 anymore. You wanna be a heel fine, but you can't be a blatantly racist anymore. Not even as a work.

**** like Junkyard Dog being dragged around the ring by his own chain while Jesse Ventura cackles about Roots 2 can't happen anymore.

Do something else.
    I wish I could believe you but then look at what happened to Booker T in 2003 or how Kofi lost the WWE title to Brock Lesnar. Or how Black wresters get pushed in general.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Depp producing this reminds me that he channeled Michael Jackson for his role of Willy Wonka back in early 2000's. That is who he modeled his Wonka after.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond View Post
    I guess the recent allegations that heard was lying about him abusing her have emboldened him.

Well, Elvis has been dead for far longer and Bowie didn't have the reputation that Jackson did.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I guess the recent allegations that heard was lying about him abusing her have emboldened him.

Well, Elvis has been dead for far longer and Bowie didn't have the reputation that Jackson did.
    There was already a movie about Elvis Presley, done in 1979, starring Kurt Russell as Elvis.

The fact people keep demanding an expose on Elvis is pretty wild. I saw this when they were trying to defend R. Kelly awhile back.

- One Elvis has had numerous books , movies , TV shows and more done on his life since his death. Yes he did date teenage girls as we saw and slipped into drug abuse in 1970's.

- Elvis has been dead 42 years.

What more could you do with an Elvis movie ? Hell they literally have done them on his life at every stage.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The fact people keep demanding an expose on Elvis is pretty wild. I saw this when they were trying to defend R. Kelly awhile back.

- One Elvis has had numerous books , movies , TV shows and more done on his life since his death. Yes he did date teenage girls as we saw and slipped into drug abuse in 1970's.

What more could you do with an Elvis movie ? Hell they literally have done them on his life at every stage.
    Yes we know Elvis and Bowie slept with underage girls yet 42 yrs later no one is calling him/them a pedophiles or trying to ban his music. Meanwhile MJ was investigated by the FBI no proof was found but we keep getting "documentaries" on allegations. That's the difference not really hard to see.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 12-02-2019 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Yes we know Elvis and Bowie slept with underage girls yet 42 yrs later no one is calling him/them a pedophiles or trying to ban his music. Meanwhile MJ was investigated by the FBI no proof was found but we keep getting "documentaries" on allegations. That's the difference not really hard to see.
    Jackson didn't help things by settling a lawsuit with a kid who came forward years earlier. It opened the door for those investigations as we saw later. There is a big difference there with Elvis & Bowie and Michael Jackson.

Extraordinary Member

Jackson didn't help things by settling a lawsuit with a kid who came forward years earlier. It opened the door for those investigations as we saw later. There is a big difference there with Elvis & Bowie and Michael Jackson.
    I guess the biggest difference is in the Jackson case there's no evidence but he keeps getting slandered and Elvis/Bowie we have evidence and they're seen as heroes still. Wonder why ppl are upset.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    I guess the biggest difference is in the Jackson case there's no evidence but he keeps getting slandered and Elvis/Bowie we have evidence and they're seen as heroes still. Wonder why ppl are upset.
    Again , Jackson settled a case with one child back in the early 1990's and seemingly battled issues for years as this claims.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/beyond...boy?ref=scroll

He didn't help himself once new allegations came out. If your already seeing someone settle one case , its no shock if accused again they would investigate it.

Elvis , Bowie , Jerry Lee Lewis and Steven Tyler aren't angels. I doubt anyone who hero worships Elvis as a singer can claim he was perfect. He had issues as we know in 1950's and he battled drug addiction in 1970. Given what era we live in now all of them would have been in trouble .

But we already have seen the movies , tv shows etc about Elvis in all parts of his life. We know this now and have for years. Again its been 40+ years. Jackson getting exposed ala R. Kelly isn't a surprise.

Extraordinary Member

Elvis was exposed as a junkie shut-in the instant he died.

For all the calls for an post-mortem expose of Elvis that had already happened but he was branded a fat junkie as opposed to being a pedo.

Everybody knew about Jerry Lee's child bride in the 60's and if effectively destroyed his career at the time.

And the elephant in the room here is regarding the social mores of the time if a grown ass man in 1980 expressed a desire to bend over not quite yet legals/barely legal girls
    like Brooke Shields back then nobody cared.

It took some real doing to get labeled a pedo in those days since 16 was considered borderline in many places and anything younger could have been characterized as an "honest mistake"
    regarding either age or legal jurisdiction in that environment.

If you kept it to females.

That isn't the case with Michael Jackson.

Extraordinary Member

Ppl be on some John Legend **** for real...smdh...