Page 325 of 824 FirstFirst ... 225275315321322323324325326327328329335375425 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 12354
    'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    I know a bunch of heads were partial to Vampire:The Masquerade. Never played it myself.

TSR came out with an Arabian Knights type setting Al-Qadim for AD&D/2nd Edition. Which might check off
    sone of your boxes.

As far as I know it hasn't been re-released for 5th Edition but I am pretty far out of that loop now.

The re release could have been out for over a year and I wouldn't necessarily know at this point...
    I never got into the world of darkness stuff. Too edgelord for me. D&D 5.E, I can't praise enough. The simplicity of the combat system and character generation lets me focus on the fun stuff (setting and story), without getting bogged down in dice math and grid mapping. Combat should be fun, but fast.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    I know a bunch of heads were partial to Vampire:The Masquerade. Never played it myself.

TSR came out with an Arabian Knights type setting Al-Qadim for AD&D/2nd Edition. Which might check off
    sone of your boxes.

As far as I know it hasn't been re-released for 5th Edition but I am pretty far out of that loop now.

The re release could have been out for over a year and I wouldn't necessarily know at this point...
    As far as I know it isn't. I think the settings so far are Ravenloft, Eberron, and Forgotten Realms.

I'd really like to see a revamp of the Dark Sun setting.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

https://www.cbr.com/new-mutants-trai...shing-sunspot/

This movie bombing on my birthday will be a extraordinary gift. Keep Wolfbanes & Magik actresses; hire a decent director/writers/casting department, Accurately and Appropriately cast Sunspot, Moonstar, Cannonball, Dr.Reyes, Karma & etc then try again few yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/new-mutants-trai...shing-sunspot/

This movie bombing on my birthday will be a extraordinary gift. Keep Wolfbanes & Magik actresses; hire a decent director/writers/casting department, Accurately and Appropriately cast Sunspot, Moonstar, Cannonball, Dr.Reyes, Karma & etc then try again few yrs.
    Define accurate

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    Define accurate
    Well, in Sunspot's and Dr Reyes' cases, I assume he means get an actor of the correct skin color.

I've heard the actress who plays Moonstar is half-Native American. I do think the complaints about colorism are understandable in regards to her but then again it might be harder to find Native American actors that look closer to Dani.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Well, in Sunspot's and Dr Reyes' cases, I assume he means get an actor of the correct skin color.

I've heard the actress who plays Moonstar is half-Native American. I do think the complaints about colorism are understandable in regards to her but then again it might be harder to find Native American actors that look closer to Dani.
    It’s not hard most these folks just don’t give a f&;:k cast lightest & whitest Ppl they can find because Of their in difference or & worldview

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    It’s not hard most these folks just don’t give a f&;:k cast lightest & whitest Ppl they can find because Of their in difference or & worldview
    They aren't? Genuinely asking because I thought it was more common to see Native Americans that looked like the actress playing Dani.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 01-08-2020 at 10:34 AM.

Dr Reyes I suspect is a front, she's giving off Sinister vibes. Subspot yeah, but I'll at least give it to them they got a Brazilian actor and not just a latino with an accent.

Dr Reyes I suspect is a front, she's giving off Sinister vibes. Subspot yeah, but I'll at least give it to them they got a Brazilian actor and not just a latino with an accent.
    Drake is Canadian but that doesn't mean he should play Wolverine. Those soccer players in Sunspot's origin story weren't beating him up for being from Brazil.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post

Coming next month!
    That looks great!

Mayor Pete’s Invisible Black Police

https://www.theroot.com/mayor-pete-s...ice-1840727624

Ultimate Member

Define accurate
    A Sunspot & Reyes who LOOK like their comic book versions.

Because all we have HEARD from trolls, youtube hatemogers, entitlement fans and racists is RESPECT THE SOURCE material. Worship that source material.

Michael B Jordan & ‎Jurnee Smollett-Bell have caught HELL for not looking like their comic book versions.

Yet it's EXCUSES galore for this movie and the messes known as X-Men films-who have veered off the source material freeway.

So if those two have to catch hell-everyone else should. Or those folks need to stop complaining and get somewhere and have a SEAT.

Genuinely asking because I thought it was more common to see Native Americans that looked like the actress playing Dani.
    Depends on where you do your casting calls. I mean Northern Exposure nor the Scalped pilot had no trouble finding Native American actors.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Mayor Pete’s Invisible Black Police

https://www.theroot.com/mayor-pete-s...ice-1840727624
    This was painful to read. So much for solidarity for minorities. Class and race trumps all.

I need a word that signifies loving your fellow man, while not minding if a meteor strikes your planet and ends this sick experiment called humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    A Sunspot & Reyes who LOOK like their comic book versions.

Because all we have HEARD from trolls, youtube hatemogers, entitlement fans and racists is RESPECT THE SOURCE material. Worship that source material.

Michael B Jordan & ‎Jurnee Smollett-Bell have caught HELL for not looking like their comic book versions.

Yet it's EXCUSES galore for this movie and the messes known as X-Men films-who have veered off the source material freeway.

So if those two have to catch hell-everyone else should. Or those folks need to stop complaining and get somewhere and have a SEAT.

Depends on where you do your casting calls. I mean Northern Exposure nor the Scalped pilot had no trouble finding Native American actors.
    I merely asked because I've seen people say Dani looks too white and I'm like "She's NA, wtf do you want ?". As I said earlier though, sunspot isnt grear but its better then it could be.

Whilst I'm not bothered about the Tranktastic 4 Johnny (it was a bad movie) they explained the raceswap well enough imo, but the initial thing was a tad confusing.