Page 346 of 828 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348349350356396446 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 12408

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Probably taking a trip on the "Wild Side"...LOLOLOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Wow. Sounds like people aren't having a good vibration with him. Where's The Funky Bunch when you need them.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Wow. Sounds like people aren't having a good vibration with him. Where's The Funky Bunch when you need them.
    Black, white, red, brown, they're all feeling the vibration.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The guy who pretty much got rid of Jason Rusch and thought he was from the 90s wants black folks help?

No you are on your own.
    To be fair, Conway didn't create Jason Rauch he created Firestorm predecessors Ronnie Raymond and Professor Stein.

Given he's attempted to sue Marvel over Punisher rights he likely only ever saw Jason as a way for DC to screw him out of money.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    To be fair, Conway didn't create Jason Rauch he created Firestorm predecessors Ronnie Raymond and Professor Stein.

Given he's attempted to sue Marvel over Punisher rights he likely only ever saw Jason as a way for DC to screw him out of money.

I know that but he seemed to forget Ronnie was rather active in teh 90s despite having cancer, he was JLA, Extreme Justice & Power Company.

He said he thought Jason was from the 90s not 2006. If he had an editor worth his bleep would have told him that. yet he still found a way to get rid of the black guy.

Brightest Day & New 52 had both Jason & Ronnie running around. So what was Conway getting screwed out of? All he did was screw over Jason's creators -Chriscross & Dan Jolley.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    I know that but he seemed to forget Ronnie was rather active in teh 90s despite having cancer, he was JLA, Extreme Justice & Power Company.

He said he thought Jason was from the 90s not 2006. If he had an editor worth his bleep would have told him that. yet he still found a way to get rid of the black guy.

Brightest Day & New 52 had both Jason & Ronnie running around. So what was Conway getting screwed out of? All he did was screw over Jason's creators -Chriscross & Dan Jolley.
    But after Doomsday Clock, I can see Jason coming back.

Ronnie and Professor Stein are pretty much on the outs now.

I dont know how and when it would happen but Johns pretty much left the door open for Jason to come back.

Invincible Member

In the big scheme of things it's just twitter drama but it's kinda amusing. Lance Bass ( from the band NSYNC) gets into a beef with Candance Owens over Black Lives Matter.
    He criticizes her for raising money for a bar owner who called George Floyd a thug. Owens insulted him. He came back with a list of why Owens is a con woman.

https://www.newsweek.com/candace-owe...matter-1509619

For fun, here's a link to Lance's receipts

https://newsone.com/3848636/candace-...mpression=true

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    In the big scheme of things it's just twitter drama but it's kinda amusing. Lance Bass ( from the band NSYNC) gets into a beef with Candance Owens over Black Lives Matter.
    He criticizes her for raising money for a bar owner who called George Floyd a thug. Owens insulted him. He came back with a list of why Owens is a con woman.

https://www.newsweek.com/candace-owe...matter-1509619

For fun, here's a link to Lance's receipts

https://newsone.com/3848636/candace-...mpression=true
    This is really strange times.

When Lance Bass is schooling Candace Owens.

This is really strange times.

When Lance Bass is schooling Candace Owens.
    You think that's weird, Mitt Romney was marching for Black Lives Matter on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    You think that's weird, Mitt Romney was marching for Black Lives Matter on Sunday.
    Mitt Romney's dad supported the Civil Rights Movement

One of Mitt Romney's grandchildren is black

Romney also basically has a bulletproof life long Senate Seat in Utah and Utah hates Trump.

Romney is Trump-proof.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

Meanwhile, what on Earth is going on with Terry Crews.

It seems his character on "White Chicks" isn't him just acting.

Ultimate Member

Meanwhile, what on Earth is going on with Terry Crews.

It seems his character on "White Chicks" isn't him just acting.
    He's a Reddit favorite for obvious reasons.

------
    "Crews is trying to teach tolerance while "critical racist theorists" are trying to promulgate white genocide."

"Sadly the once progressive who are now prudes, just had to insert their different gender politics and etc up our asses, and pushed all regular folk who aren't radical into the fringes, and did this in comic books, video games and movies."

"Haven't you heard Africa was like the utopia Wakanda before white people."

"they wuz kangs n shieet"

https://old.reddit.com/r/JoeRogan/co...ing_the_wrong/

-----
    "A Letter to Terry Crews From the Grand Wiz of Black Supremacy"

"While I do not watch anything with “white” in the title and have never seen White Chicks, I completely believe everyone’s assertion that you are your character from White Chicks."

https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/a-l...sup-1843953079
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 06-10-2020 at 02:25 AM.

I once saw a comment that described Crews as a man whose heart was in the right place but whose head was shoved far up his ass. I think that's an apt description.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I once saw a comment that described Crews as a man whose heart was in the right place but whose head was shoved far up his ass. I think that's an apt description.
    He's one of those people who doesn't realize that white supremacists have no interest in finding a middle ground.

I met a white guy who did anti-racism talks back when I first went to college -- I offered to help him out with it and he explained to me that it was his responsibilty to address the issue and that many racist white people would only accept anti-racist ideologies if they heard them expressed directly by another white person.

Video cameras and the internet are now "expressing" to them exactly what many black people have been trying to tell them for centuries.

Yet still many try to pretend otherwise while individuals like Crews (and Carson and Candace) provide cover for them.
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 06-10-2020 at 02:48 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    He's a Reddit favorite for obvious reasons.

------
    "Crews is trying to teach tolerance while "critical racist theorists" are trying to promulgate white genocide."

"Sadly the once progressive who are now prudes, just had to insert their different gender politics and etc up our asses, and pushed all regular folk who aren't radical into the fringes, and did this in comic books, video games and movies."

"Haven't you heard Africa was like the utopia Wakanda before white people."

"they wuz kangs n shieet"

https://old.reddit.com/r/JoeRogan/co...ing_the_wrong/

-----
    "A Letter to Terry Crews From the Grand Wiz of Black Supremacy"

"While I do not watch anything with “white” in the title and have never seen White Chicks, I completely believe everyone’s assertion that you are your character from White Chicks."

https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/a-l...sup-1843953079
    Looking at that Reddit board nearly damaged my eyes.

Crews like some other prominent blacks are too afraid of losing their "white cred".

I started questioning Crews when he left Gabrielle Union out to dry when she made allegations of racism against the "America's Got Talent" producers. Crews should have at least said something conciliatory in that situation particularly after Union got dropped. He practically went the other way and defended the AGT producers.

Crews is becoming the exact kind of black man that white racists like- non-threatening with an ideology that takes white people into consideration first, no matter the situation.

Ultimate Member

Looking at that Reddit board nearly damaged my eyes.

Crews like some other prominent blacks are too afraid of losing their "white cred".
    Says a lot that Jordan of all people is speaking out now while conservatives like Powell, Steele and even Condoleeza Rice are putting racism on blast.

Should be an interesting NFL season -- let's see if Hollywood lives up to all of it's bold talk of "support" as well.

Rhetorical comment -- so long as it's easier to talk about it than to be about it that's exactly what we'll get from both institutions.

And yeah, comment sections always tend to provide a good look into the (moderated) mind of the bigot -- for better or for worse.

-----
    "16 percent are people of color. Sooo they are represented right where they should be slightly higher actually."

"Black make 14% total population in America. It only seems like there's more because all the advantages blacks have over all races. Every February no matter what race you are the government makes you learn sideways historical facts about black people around the world. Then they get into colleges with D averages while every other race has to get an A and B average to compete for a scholarship. Yeah, with black privilege in America I can see where you'd be mistaken."

"No people of color make up 33 percent of the US population."

"What are your sources on the US population being 33% black? Are they based off of feeling or fact???"

"I never said the US population was 33% BLACK. I said 33% People of Color, this includes Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Native Americans, people of mixed racial background and other Non-Whites."
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 06-10-2020 at 03:55 AM.