Page 417 of 828 FirstFirst ... 317367407413414415416417418419420421427467517 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 12411
    PHYSICIAN/PSYCHIATRIST WAKANDA FOREVER!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Yep, getting fooled the first time because of some disdain for Hilary is one thing.

Biden is the most boring presidential candidate sense... Dole? There is nothing scary about him. There are no real scandals. Dude is boring and moderate as hell.

yet this election is razor thin and 67million people and counting voted for Trump.

(whew boy did the latinos/cubans like him? someone explain that too me?)

American's don't give a shit about "us." And never will.

(get your money, move to someplace that doesn't suck, worry about you and those close to you and F everyone else at this point. USA is broken, the melting pot thing doesn't work)
    I'm told they're very fine people who often declare that all lives matter. GTFOHWTBS

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond View Post
    The Cubans supporting Trump are the descendants of Batista supporters. They were the local ruling class in Cuba before Castro came along and forced them to leave. They vote Republican because they see them as being against communism. From the Cubans I did know they also told me that they were (and are) very racist as well.

Maybe the Democratic Party shouldn't have poison penned Bernie Sanders but the DNC was never going to tolerate a sheepdog candidate becoming more than a sheepdog candidate. Also sending pundits out there to constantly blame Black men for Trump was a stupid plan. Shitting on Ice Cube as well. Nobody respects these smug ass white liberals.
    One thing to me has become very clear, the democratic party takes the black vote for granted, when we ask for something in exchange for our vote, we get looked at funny, told we "ain't black" or talked to like children by these blasted professional managerial class, affluent, whole foods shopping, brunch loving, white liberals and the talentless tenth black pundits who enable them.

They acted like just because a few rappers jumped on the Trump train (except maybe Ice Cube, all he did was talk to him, the dems told him to wait until after the election.) that all black men were going to. These people have such a low opinion of us. When that wasn't the case. More latino men voted for trump than black men.

I just want to know why both parties are obsessed with affluent suburban white people, suburbs look nice, but they're stifling and isolating. "Any escape might help to smooth the unattractive truth that the suburbs have no charms to soothe the restless dreams of youth." -Subdivisions

I watched the DNC, on top of being infiltrated by all the republicans from 1996, they had no message other than "Trump bad" No policies, just "trump bad."

Edit: Oh yeah, fear and shame. They did that a lot too.
    Last edited by Overhazard; 11-04-2020 at 05:47 PM.

Ultimate Member

Maybe the Democratic Party shouldn't have poison penned Bernie Sanders but the DNC was never going to tolerate a sheepdog candidate becoming more than a sheepdog candidate. Also sending pundits out there to constantly blame Black men for Trump was a stupid plan. Shitting on Ice Cube as well. Nobody respects these smug ass white liberals.
    You mean Maxine Waters???

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...mp/ar-BB1aCQYM

“I will never ever forgive them for undermining the possibility to help their own people and their own communities,” she said of young Black men choosing Trump. “It is absolutely unconscionable. It is shameful."
    Along with https://twitter.com/hashtag/BlameBlackMen

The LGBT vote DOUBLED for Trump. Where are the think pieces of their thirst to be part of the patriarchy? Or are we just gonna ignore this and #BlameBlackMen.
    Its gonna be #BlameBlackMen if this clown gets re-elected
    That gear shifting sound you hear is all the black wackademics and pundits who were part of last week's #BlameBlackMen slander group chat doing a 180° turn to condemn white supremacy in a desperate bid to keep their Negro Whisperer gigs.
    They ran a trump Caravan out of their neighborhood. BUT! #BlameBlackMen anyway.
    Y’all thought the #BlameBlackMen hashtag was something a couple weeks ago. Let 45 win, it’ll be amplified times 100. Death threats may even come our way if they haven’t already
    #BlameBlackMen is what keeps the Root publication in existence

Biden won Michigan (aka prolly the election) bc of detroit

Black ass detroit

Wonder if they will even get a mention
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Pennyworth? Like, Alfred Pennyworth from Batman?
    JC Pennyworth was more like an evil Uncle Tom Lucius Fox to Kyle Richmond's Batman.

JC Pennyworth predates Lucius Fox.

Biden won Michigan (aka prolly the election) bc of detroit

Black ass detroit

Wonder if they will even get a mention
    Na! Not even, mfks was on the news tryin' to 'storm' the counting rooms... damn. Of all places, can't even let them do they temp service job. Hopefully somebody accosted the wrong one in the parking lot and got them hands.

Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Ultimate Member

Yep, getting fooled the first time because of some disdain for Hilary is one thing.

Biden is the most boring presidential candidate sense... Dole? There is nothing scary about him. There are no real scandals. Dude is boring and moderate as hell.

yet this election is razor thin and 67million people and counting voted for Trump.

(whew boy did the latinos/cubans like him? someone explain that too me?)

American's don't give a shit about "us." And never will.

(get your money, move to someplace that doesn't suck, worry about you and those close to you and F everyone else at this point. USA is broken, the melting pot thing doesn't work)
    A lot of black men (in particular) broke for Trump. I’m not blaming us though, it’s just an observation.

But I will say this, picking Kamala Harris did NOTHING for Biden. Absolutely nothing. Just putting out minorities to gain votes doesn’t work when there’s no messaging to said minorities. I think the Democrats did a piss poor job in connecting with black communities during this election cycle. Maybe it’s because of COVID-19 but I heard a lot more about Trump’s platinum plan for black people than Biden’s (I can’t even remember what Biden’s was).

Although that could be because of Trump’s associations with Wayne and Cube.
    Last edited by Username taken; 11-04-2020 at 10:00 PM.

Ultimate Member

The Cubans supporting Trump are the descendants of Batista supporters. They were the local ruling class in Cuba before Castro came along and forced them to leave. They vote Republican because they see them as being against communism. From the Cubans I did know they also told me that they were (and are) very racist as well.

This is something a lot of people don’t realize.

The Cuban ruling elite that Castro bounced were very racist. Castro himself was amongst other things firmly anti-racist.

That’s why a lot of Cuban descendants in Florida vote the way they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Na! Not even, mfks was on the news tryin' to 'storm' the counting rooms... damn. Of all places, can't even let them do they temp service job. Hopefully somebody accosted the wrong one in the parking lot and got them hands.
    Wait, where is all that tear gas suddenly at? Where did it go? cops run out?

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    A lot of black men (in particular) broke for Trump. I’m not blaming us though, it’s just an observation.

But I will say this, picking Kamala Harris did NOTHING for Biden. Absolutely nothing. Just putting out minorities to gain votes doesn’t work when there’s no messaging to said minorities. I think the Democrats did a piss poor job in connecting with black communities during this election cycle. Maybe it’s because of COVID-19 but I heard a lot more about Trump’s platinum plan for black people than Biden’s (I can’t even remember what Biden’s was).

Although that could be because of Trump’s associations with Wayne and Cube.
    The Kamala Harris pick was just insulting lol

Democratic platform was basically, "Bruh, trump is a lunatic, lets go back to normal." Which you know... SHOLUD HAVE BEEN ENOUGH EASILUY lol. Trump is a lunatic He is a cult leader.

But that message isn't exciting at all. I don't want Biden to come in and "bring america together again."

To be honest, I don't want to be together with those people. My motivations are entirely selfish from now on. It is pessimistic as hell, but this is broken. I am glad I at least live in a "blue" area (despite being in a repub state)

This is something a lot of people don’t realize.

The Cuban ruling elite that Castro bounced were very racist. Castro himself was amongst other things firmly anti-racist.

That’s why a lot of Cuban descendants in Florida vote the way they do.
    Today i learned something
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

A lot of black men (in particular) broke for Trump. IÂ’m not blaming us though, itÂ’s just an observation.
    Yea, I've been seeing that. Couple things I feel, 'A Lot of black men' doing X imo is tricky. I don't know what % we're talking about. If 80-85% still went Democrat and the loss was 10%, I don't know if that's 'a lot', might be. I can say by and large, Black men as a voting tactic don't operate in the fear voting bloc. You can personally get superfat- financially, politically and in terms of power positioning in scaring White men with a perception of minority rule or even a couple other things. It's baked in, that's not a message that can be presented with us so for while there might have been breaks overwhelmingly Black men will vote on there actual feelings. Even if some of those feelings come out of spite. This is also the group that feels THE MOST left out of any obtainable positive government outreach, so they are swayed with word of mouth opinion.

But I will say this, picking Kamala Harris did NOTHING for Biden. Absolutely nothing. Just putting out minorities to gain votes doesnÂ’t work when thereÂ’s no messaging to said minorities. I think the Democrats did a piss poor job in connecting with black communities during this election cycle. Maybe itÂ’s because of COVID-19 but I heard a lot more about TrumpÂ’s platinum plan for black people than BidenÂ’s (I canÂ’t even remember what BidenÂ’s was).

Although that could be because of TrumpÂ’s associations with Wayne and Cube.
    I can't say it did nothing, at it's base that's 1 more WOC, far and away more, than you would EVER see on the Republican side. Even if she is a narc lol. If all you can do to contrast VP Harris is Candace Owens (spits on the floor), hey that's not a little of anything. Had Biden picked Elizabeth Warren we'd be in the Trump part 2 show by now.

Democrats have to court farm fed white folks too, a much harder sell and when they don't you can get a Hillary Clinton type outcome. A lot more folks still look and work like me on the blue side of the fence and I won't have to make excuses for Mitch McConnell and a quarter of Evangelical Americans who don't have any dealings with Black folks outside of their televisions.

As far as the 'Platinum plan', which is the worst name for a political agenda rollout I've ever heard (c'mon Cube). Lil' Wayne is rich, 50 Cent is rich, they don't nor have to think downstream, which is kinda shitty. Ice Cube is rich too, Ice Cube BEEN rich I feel when you have been dealing with people with money for as long as he has, you tend to think that what ever language you deal in, in terms of meetings over money, is fruitful by way of contractual. Thing is, Trump don't honor shit, not marriage, not business, not the truth, etc, only thing he honors is a fuckin' tee time. I think Cube's heart was in the right place but the execution fell way short. After some revision I'm sure I'm sure it's going back to the Biden White House and then the rubbers going to have to meet the road for sho.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

PHYSICIAN/PSYCHIATRIST WAKANDA FOREVER!'s Avatar

Yep and per Tendrin in the politics thread, "On Florida hispanics:
    https://twitter.com/TheJessieWoo/sta...03205115465729
    Last edited by WAKANDA FOREVER!; 11-05-2020 at 08:59 AM.

Ultimate Member

Meanwhile, Kanye West got 50k votes.

Sometimes, I think we give too many people the benefit of the doubt.

DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    One thing to me has become very clear, the democratic party takes the black vote for granted, when we ask for something in exchange for our vote, we get looked at funny, told we "ain't black" or talked to like children by these blasted professional managerial class, affluent, whole foods shopping, brunch loving, white liberals and the talentless tenth black pundits who enable them.

They acted like just because a few rappers jumped on the Trump train (except maybe Ice Cube, all he did was talk to him, the dems told him to wait until after the election.) that all black men were going to. These people have such a low opinion of us. When that wasn't the case. More latino men voted for trump than black men.

I just want to know why both parties are obsessed with affluent suburban white people, suburbs look nice, but they're stifling and isolating. "Any escape might help to smooth the unattractive truth that the suburbs have no charms to soothe the restless dreams of youth." -Subdivisions

I watched the DNC, on top of being infiltrated by all the republicans from 1996, they had no message other than "Trump bad" No policies, just "trump bad."

Edit: Oh yeah, fear and shame. They did that a lot too.
    The affluent suburban white people are a part of the majority still and they're more likely to vote.

See, if Ice Cube was being criticized for how he went about the Contract For Black America that would be one thing. I didn't understand why he didn't just go to the Zoom meeting (even if just to listen) and then talk to Kamala Harris afterwards and ask why she didn't follow up. But what I didn't like was the whole vibe of "Cube is a sellout/Uncle Tom/c00n" or the insults from well off liberals (ex. George Takei) who last I checked never had anything to say about the Trump supporters in their communities. It came off like they felt they needed to lecture and talk down to Black people who understandably were asking what will the Democratic Party do once they are in power? Then you have the Blavity and Blue check crowd who once again show up to signal how they are the good ones. If nothing else at least that kind of behavior is being called out now because it has been happening for years. It's annoying when Black conservatives do that kinda stuff as well.

Me I gave in (shouldn't have done it) and voted for Biden but it was with little joy or enthusiasm. When you have a guy whose first agenda seems to be "How can I reach out to Republicans?" instead of listening to his party's base it's really embarrassing but hey the progressive wing keeps sticking around no matter how often they get led on. It's kinda pathetic at this point.

DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Oh it started way before Maxine Waters. Granted it was blue check types doing it the most and the relevance they have offline is nonexistent from my experience but it was surreal. I'm waiting for the spin around the exit polls to see what this crowd will say because it showed that Trump gained support from both Black men and women. White women as well. He only lost support with White men.

That hashtag was comedy gold. The best one was with Michael Jordan.
    'Course there were some weirdos on there but that's what happens when anyone can use a hashtag.

Extraordinary Member

Which is worst for one's health Colt 45 or Cult 45?