Page 424 of 827 FirstFirst ... 324374414420421422423424425426427428434474524 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 12394
    Superfan Through The Ages BBally's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

Batman teams up with Bronze Tiger, Lady Shiva and what appears to be a racebent Richard Dragon is Batman: Soul of the Dragon.
    I was surprised of how they made Richard Dragon look more like Bruce Lee until I discovered that the character made his appearance in a novel by Jim Dennis (pseudonym for Dennis O'Neil and Jim Berry who would do the Richard Dragon comics) and the cover of the book seem to make the character look like Bruce Lee.
    No matter how many reboots, new origins, reinterpretations or suit redesigns. In the end, he will always be SUPERMAN

Credit for avatar goes to zclark

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    How is the Miles game?

I gotta finish Ghost before I buy it but it is on the list. Thought I might actually buy it new to "support" Miles.

Is it Spider-Man PS4 but with Miles? That would be good enough lol
    Personally, I was waiting to play it on the PS5. But at this rate, I probably won't be able to get the PS5 until next Easter or something.

I've only heard good things about it, so I'll probably get it on the PS4...as soon as I'm "cash liquid".

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Personally, I was waiting to play it on the PS5. But at this rate, I probably won't be able to get the PS5 until next Easter or something.

I've only heard good things about it, so I'll probably get it on the PS4...as soon as I'm "cash liquid".
    What is the deal with the PS5 scarcity?

Why don't they... make enough lol? Why not just take non-refundable pre-orders ahead of time? This happens every time. Are they artificially keeping supply low like nintendo does?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

Why don't they... make enough lol? Why not just take non-refundable pre-orders ahead of time? This happens every time. Are they artificially keeping supply low like nintendo does?
    I the scarcity is artificial, probably to help Sony announce to the world just how fast their console has sold out.

Although, I’ve read there’s a ton of re-sellers that are constantly buying new shipments and trying to mug people off by selling the console for up to $1000, which is insane.

I’ll simply wait for the price to come down. I have more pressing issues in my life than a PS5 console.

I the scarcity is artificial, probably to help Sony announce to the world just how fast their console has sold out.

Although, I’ve read there’s a ton of re-sellers that are constantly buying new shipments and trying to mug people off by selling the console for up to $1000, which is insane.

I’ll simply wait for the price to come down. I have more pressing issues in my life than a PS5 console.
    Since I've talked this over with a friend...

Are there just folks that are too young to remember when you had to let Sony work out the kinks in a new "Mk" of the Playstation before you bought one?

Alkoya Brunson is playing Jakeem Thunder.

https://www.cbr.com/cw-stargirl-jake...lkoya-brunson/

Holly Robinson Peete: Donald Trump Called Me the N-Word

https://www.theroot.com/holly-robins...ord-1845707339

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post

Are there just folks that are too young to remember when you had to let Sony work out the kinks in a new "Mk" of the Playstation before you bought one?
    Isn't that what you have to do for new Windows operation systems, too?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post

I suspect so.

Buying a phase 1 version of a console isn't entirely advisable.

My first PS3 gave up the ghost about a year its lifespan. That's after my Xbox360 developed the "red ring of death".

There are also the scalpers, though that may be overblown too. I want the new xbox, but I can't get it for a while.

I suspect so.

Buying a phase 1 version of a console isn't entirely advisable.

My first PS3 gave up the ghost about a year its lifespan. That's after my Xbox360 developed the "red ring of death".
    Hmmp long been a rule but I wonder, that wasn't always the case. I'm not super gamer guy but it had to be round the PS2 days, even then that giant brick just looked ugly when the slim came out but that was a couple years into it.

My 2nd PS2 just finally petered out over the summer and I grabbed my 2nd 360 (fuckin' red ring) but we didn't have the same level of You Tube back when my 1st 360 went down, I got a dozen videos with home fixes for the problem now. Idk, outside of price these new consoles not having physical discs bothers me. Dlc is part and parcel now and I struggle with the principalities in that.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Hmmp long been a rule but I wonder, that wasn't always the case. I'm not super gamer guy but it had to be round the PS2 days, even then that giant brick just looked ugly when the slim came out but that was a couple years into it.

My 2nd PS2 just finally petered out over the summer and I grabbed my 2nd 360 (fuckin' red ring) but we didn't have the same level of You Tube back when my 1st 360 went down, I got a dozen videos with home fixes for the problem now. Idk, outside of price these new consoles not having physical discs bothers me. Dlc is part and parcel now and I struggle with the principalities in that.
    ps5 has a disc and discless version

I 100% only buy discs. I have a whopping one digital download on my switch, that is it
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

ps5 has a disc and discless version

I 100% only buy discs. I have a whopping one digital download on my switch, that is it
    I'm gonna get a switch first of the year. Couple guys in a neighboring thread was talking it up not long ago and I got littles.

Besides, man these new consoles have 85% games with .50 Cal campaigns and hardcore guy ****. Look, there was a time but I can talk mad **** over Mario Cart. The Co-op where another person is IN THE ROOM seems a thing of the past.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/bla...cw-1234836722/

CW's Black Lightning will end with its fourth season.
    Last edited by Hilden B. Lade; 11-20-2020 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/bla...cw-1234836722/

CW's Black Lightning will end with its fourth season.
    Sad news...