Page 429 of 827 FirstFirst ... 329379419425426427428429430431432433439479529 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 12396

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I am far from defending Letitia's beliefs but I don't think there is any danger of her spreading her ideas to kids.
    You would be wrong.

I've got to wonder what makes someone post something like that with such confidence. Transphobia and anti- vaxxing at the same time when just one of those things could be a career ender for anyone without some serious weight in the business especially as a black woman seems crazy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I've got to wonder what makes someone post something like that with such confidence. Transphobia and anti- vaxxing at the same time when just one of those things could be a career ender for anyone without some serious weight in the business especially as a black woman seems crazy to me.
    It probably means it wasn't her first rodeo watching garbage from that dude.

It probably means she REALLY believes it. She REALLY believed she was educating us plebs who do not know the dangers of Luciferase!

I mean, she instantly fell back to the, "omg I'm not allowed to have opinions anymore! cancel culture!" excuse trumpers have been using the last 4 years.

She could have easily instead went, "well, I looked into the things yall side and I was wrong to share the video. I also didn't get to the transphobic parts and I am sorry." Even if it was a lie lol.

Instead it was delete, defend, and then start blaming.

aka she believes this ****.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member

You know, I logged in hoping to read some good József Szájer jokes, but Letitia stole the show.

We may not see any scenes featuring Shuri updating the War Machine armor, but one never knows.

The MCU folks shoulda learned from Evangeline Lilly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    It came from a self proclaimed "prophet" of god. She's deeply religious. She's into people who think Halloween is actual witchcraft, and you can cure being gay with Jesus.

It's bad. Like I said on the last page, she is Mike Pence.

Extraordinary Member

Say what you will about Bendis.

But he just got the first live action black superheroine series adaptation of the big two.

Naomi is coming to the CW.

Between that and Ryan Wilder taking over Batwoman, that’s two black female led shows on CW.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Say what you will about Bendis.

But he just got the first live action black superheroine series adaptation of the big two.
    And David Walker who co-wrote and co-created her.

Naomi is coming to the CW.

Between that and Ryan Wilder taking over Batwoman, that’s two black female led shows on CW.
    It's "in development" from everything I'm reading. Time will tell if it becomes a reality.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    It came from a self proclaimed "prophet" of god. She's deeply religious. She's into people who think Halloween is actual witchcraft, and you can cure being gay with Jesus.

It's bad. Like I said on the last page, she is Mike Pence.
    She's not passing laws and other than a platform due to being rich and famous her influence is limited. She's goofed enough no need to compare her to that man.

What gets me is this charlatan Toni Arayomi claiming to speak of God. How do you have a doctor and a dentist as your parents and yet you don't know how a vaccine works? Or hell germ theory?

Sadly the past (and current) actions of the medical establishment towards Black people around the world allows for conspiracy theories to spread. I've heard relatives of mine talk about how HIV was created in a lab to kill Black people, that alkaline diets can prevent cancer, and all sorts of nonsense and some of them went to medical school and are quite accomplished in the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond View Post
    She's not passing laws and other than a platform due to being rich and famous her influence is limited. She's goofed enough no need to compare her to that man.

What gets me is this charlatan Toni Arayomi claiming to speak of God. How do you have a doctor and a dentist as your parents and yet you don't know how a vaccine works? Or hell germ theory?

Sadly the past (and current) actions of the medical establishment towards Black people around the world allows for conspiracy theories to spread. I've heard relatives of mine talk about how HIV was created in a lab to kill Black people, that alkaline diets can prevent cancer, and all sorts of nonsense and some of them went to medical school and are quite accomplished in the field.
    Imagine seeing "Luciferase" and going, "omg, these scientists are out to get us! they thought they were tricky sneaking the devil into us!"

Imagine falling for that from a dude who calls himself a prophet

imagine being that dumb. Yeesh.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I said something similar about the "Hollywood is run by satanic pedophiles" conspiracy theory. Given what we've been hearing in recent years, that is one theory that certainly has legs even if it isn't true.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to know what’s in the vaccines you put in our bodies. There is something wrong with thinking that you will understand the answer without extensive education or an effective translation from someone with that education.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 12-04-2020 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    There is something wrong with thinking that you will understand the answer without extensive education or an effective translation from someone with that education.
    Man, she coulda just googled lol. Instead of trusting a religous scam artist "prophet" for your science information.

When we gonna stop excusing these people for being completely stupid?

She literally tweeted about being concerned about Luciferase and she si going ot check her bible. I mean... how do you fix that lol? Why not... check google and see what it is in two seconds?

A normal person who has graduated middle school can here something weird in a video, look it up, realize it is nothing to worry about... and then realize the source of the video must be an idiot and delete it from your memory

instead of... posting to the world, doubling down on "im just trying to educate you guys!" double down on "cancel culture"... and then delete her twitter because of the backlash

I just want to know what it is about religion that preys on peoples mind so easy and has them following dudes like this prophet lol. Or all those TV evangelists in private jets. Like, what the hell?

She shares the same opinions. Anti science, homophobia and gay conversion therapy. Pray the gay away!

And even if she doesn't believe all these things, she's running in the circles that do. She's not distancing herself from those opinions. She fucking tweeted a video that had transphobic **** in it. I don't care what I'm watching and how much I'm into it, if you start in with something I don't agree with, I'm not tweeting it out to my millions of followers. That's called an endorsement.

And look, for all her talk of "educating herself" and "asking questions" she's very clearly not thinking for herself. She's just blindly following self proclaimed prophets. (There is no other kind. Prophets aren't real.) She's just accepting every kooky halloween-is-witchcraft/covid-is-the-devil's-agenda nonsense these vile people are pushing on youtube. These people prey on the week and vulnerable, and teach them to just accept everything they suggest. What they're doing isn't new. It's calculated and manipulative.

I feel sorry for her. Again, I don't think she needs to be cancelled, but I don't think she needs to be elevated, either.

China has pulled The Monster Hunter movie because of a racist joke

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/video...0634#gs.napnay

"In the scene, a white male character and an Asian character played by Jin are driving together at high speed," writes Variety. “'What'?” says the former. “'Look at my knees'!” shouts Jin. “'What kind of knees are these'?” asks his companion. “'Chi-nese'!” jokes Jin, punning on the word’s last syllable."
    ... imagine costing a movie that is going to struggle millions of dollars because of that joke. Yeesh

Also yeesh... man China is sensitive as hell. Can put muslims in concentration camps and black face it all day long, but dont make a joke....

Does anyone here find themselves less enamored of superhero media these days? I don't but I'm curious if anyone else does.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Only thing that makes Letitia a fool is actually engaging rather than just keeping quiet and letting the Twitter drama happen like Chris Pratt/Scarlett Johansson did.

As for her opinions and sharing the video, I wish Twitter would stop turning the site into an echo chamber. I'm not an anti-vaxxer but it's easy to act like people who share Letitia's opinion are just the "stupid minority". They're not.

Also, let's stop trying to turn every celebrity into Malcolm X 2.0. They should never be viewed as the voice of reason, no matter how large their following is. Even the celebs who jumped on pro-mask campaigns went on to go clubbing and attend huge parties without masks.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?