Page 564 of 828 FirstFirst ... 64464514554560561562563564565566567568574614664 ... LastLast
Results 8,446 to 8,460 of 12411

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    spoilers:
    There is a theory that all this isn't actually real and that Loki is simply projecting an illusion into Sylvie's head
    end of spoilers.
    That would make more sense

after wandavision theories though, I'll just see what happens lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I recall him telekinetically throwing objects in his cell around in a rage after he learned Freya was killed in Dark World.
    Just happens that The Dark World is the one MCU movie I haven't seen ... well, along with the second half of Dr. Strange, because just couldn't get into it, but besides the point ... I don't recall that he pulled something towards him in a store either, but I can buy that, it's just the column thing seemed like Ebony Maw level telekinetic badassery, which, if Loki can do that, why would you ever bother going hand to hand with people?

But meh, going to log it as just a random weird thing, unless more super-powerful telekinetic moments pop up, I guess. Then, it would be a question of why he only does it occasionally.
    Be kind to me, or treat me mean
    I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Allen View Post
    Just happens that The Dark World is the one MCU movie I haven't seen ... well, along with the second half of Dr. Strange, because just couldn't get into it, but besides the point ... I don't recall that he pulled something towards him in a store either, but I can buy that, it's just the column thing seemed like Ebony Maw level telekinetic badassery, which, if Loki can do that, why would you ever bother going hand to hand with people?

But meh, going to log it as just a random weird thing, unless more super-powerful telekinetic moments pop up, I guess. Then, it would be a question of why he only does it occasionally.
    I may have to re-watch the first episode again, but I believe the TVA did something to him that weakened his powers. I confess that MCU Loki never really felt all that powerful to me even before this show so maybe that's why this stuff doesn't stick out to me so much.

Extraordinary Member

After The Avengers movie, everybody who has laid hands on Loki has been a powerhouse like Curse or Thanos. People that should be able to ragdoll him.

Here we aren't shown that TVA agents are superhuman. Other than they seem to be a physical match for Loki (both of them) nothing about them says super strong.

If TVA juiced them up, that would explain things up to a point. But we haven't been told that yet.

From here it just looks like Loki's strength got nerfed. But it only ever mattered when he fought guys like Hawkeye and Captain America. And Coulsen.

Once he's not dealing with baseline humans or juiced up baseline humans like Steve Rogers, nobody is terribly impressed by him. To somewhat humorous effect.

So the nerfing might be deliberate.

It is jarring because MCU has been pretty good about their power scaling so far.

Loki was never a physical beast (which is fair to his character, he is known for his silver tongue and magic shit) but... dudes well beyond any normal ish human or comic book peak human. And he is skilled enough to go toe to toe with Thor for a little bit and not be embarrassed. So to struggle with time variant mall security is a bit much lol.

I do think Ragnorak has something to do with it like Frontier said. At least to an extent. Loki has enough magic capability to wallop a weakened Odin and take the throne but Dr Strange, who learned magic like 5 years ago, embarrassed him for a movie gag.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member

Loki has not fought any tva agents by the way.

Episode 1
    When he taken down by one of tva agents she was using a really powerful stick.
    No superhuman strength required.

Episode 2
    Now he fought one possessed human who clearly was really strong and that could be explained because of female loki.

Episode 2
    Lamentis
    The Lamentis Outworld was located at the very edge of Kree space.
    Lamentis has a habitable moon called Lamentis-1 that hosts a sizeable population. In 2077 Lamentis broke up and its fragments crashed into the moon, killing everyone on it.
    They look human but are they from earth?
    The question we have to ask is how strong are the human looking folks are next to kree space,and more so with training because he was drunk and not as serious in that fight.
    He was winning most of his fights or all of them.
    Keep in mind before loki was thown out of the train you could see for a few seconds he stopped fighting.
    It seems like he wanted to be thrown out(part of a plan?) or took the fight even less seriously right there.
    Later female loki called him a clown etc..

Anyway female loki in all fights with the tva agents she won and later when they were trying to get to the ark.
    Loki won all his fight too when trying to get to the ark.
    He was more serious and holding back less.
    Alot good guys and anti-heroes tend to hold back thier strength and try not to really hurt or kill(superman,thor etc..).
    Loki is now a anti-hero.
    Last edited by mace11; 06-28-2021 at 12:44 PM.

I don't really care what Bobba Fetts ship is called but it is amusing seeing people get bent out of shape about it.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I don't really care what Bobba Fetts ship is called but it is amusing seeing people get bent out of shape about it.
    I didn't even know the name until yesterday and I had OG action figures. I can still be amused by the jokers but more and more it's become- what do muthafucks DO ALL DAY?! These clowns must not have kids.

Some noob resurrected some dead thread around here recently and I read and old post of mine from only a couple years ago and I barely even remember putting it out there and I wasn't roasting anything. These cats who go hard at shit like this or the year they railed at Brie Marvel, you can't get that time back. How does shouting in an echo chamber make anybody feel better?

Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

TBH, I that it was Slav 1. aka no E at the end lol

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    I didn't even know the name until yesterday and I had OG action figures. I can still be amused by the jokers but more and more it's become- what do muthafucks DO ALL DAY?! These clowns must not have kids.

Some noob resurrected some dead thread around here recently and I read and old post of mine from only a couple years ago and I barely even remember putting it out there and I wasn't roasting anything. These cats who go hard at shit like this or the year they railed at Brie Marvel, you can't get that time back. How does shouting in an echo chamber make anybody feel better?

It's hilarious.

I actually knew the name because I'm a bit of a Star Wars nut (or was at least until the bills started piling up and sh!t started getting real).

But a lot of these social media noise makers need to grow up.

Who really cares about the name of Boba Fett's ship?

Hell, did black people or any slave population really give a shit about the name of this ship lol?

This is like a total non issue all around.

I wish my life was so great I could just get pissy and give mental stress to the name of a star wars ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post

Forget kids, these people don't have lives or productive hobbies outside of consumption of media. Their entire identity revolves around what they consume, so an attack on that thing, or even a perceived slight, is an attack on their identity.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    It's hilarious.

I actually knew the name because I'm a bit of a Star Wars nut (or was at least until the bills started piling up and sh!t started getting real).

But a lot of these social media noise makers need to grow up.

Who really cares about the name of Boba Fett's ship?
    If I'm not mistaken the instigator of all this is the original dude that was in the Boba Fett suit in '78 or whatever.

Which would explain how he has time to be pissed about this. Dude might not have worked in movies since the Reagan Administration.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    How do they NOT know that???? It's been named numerous times and doesn't the toy say it?

I can't STAND these snowflakes.

these people don't have lives or productive hobbies outside of consumption of media. Their entire identity revolves around what they consume, so an attack on that thing, or even a perceived slight, is an attack on their identity.
    Depends on who it is.

Remember we are in the era of Patreon, Gofundme, Onlyfans and stuff that does not require a 9-5 job like some of us have.

These are the folks who need clicks to get revenue and are looking for ANYTHING. I mean ANYTHING.

Mainly feminists and cherry pickers.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    If I'm not mistaken the instigator of all this is the original dude that was in the Boba Fett suit in '78 or whatever.

Which would explain how he has time to be pissed about this. Dude might not have worked in movies since the Reagan Administration.
    The guys who played Fett are both dead.

The guy in the suit died last year.

The voice guy died in 2015. He stopped working after being on in the Heat of the Night after Redjack left.

Unless it was John Morton (who wore the suit as a stand in after he played Dak earlier in Empire Strikes Back).