Page 677 of 828 FirstFirst ... 177577627667673674675676677678679680681687727777 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 12414

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    meanwhile jared leto still gets staring roles
    Without really getting into Leto?

You could probably take half of Hollywood down if that was the metric, and we even took a cursory look into things.

As for Smith?

You get what you get. Who else "Deserves..." to get theirs?

Non-issue.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    This was easy goggle search just shows ppl are willing to hate for no reason/without facts to back em up just sad lol
    It does seem like that sometimes. I've even heard some ppl downplay the box-office success of BP.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Yeah, it's like people are waiting for the next "drama".
    I'm literally starting to see stuff that's "Such and Such Celebrity is tired of Other Celebrities Talking about Will Smith"...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheday View Post
    But people can boycott anything he's involved in.
    I think folks would be SHOCKED at how much step certain folks are involved in but you rarely hear their name.

Example-Charter schools. Guess who is linked to a MAJOR one-BROOKE SHIELDS and her husband or her ex-hubby Andre Agassi. Steve Buscemi is linked to one. I believe Al Pacino is too.
    Soulja Boy, Omarion, Amanda Bynes and others have clothing lines... OUTSIDE the USA.
    Camille Winbush (Bernie Mac Show) owns an ice cream company.
    Know who Dennis Dugan is??? He directs every Adam Sandler movie. He has massed $1.8 billion movies.

And lets not forget ghost writing for folks or using different names.

They are cancelling some of his projects. Seriously?
    We will see how long that lasts when the investors start asking about low profit margins.

Not to mention it gives them "probable cause " to search pull you over and search your car for literally no reason.
    And expelling kids from schools.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

My girlfriend is confronted with racism and mobbing at work. If someone has a more creative solution than change jobs/go to your boss/Slap some sense into your Co-workers... please PM
    Last edited by batnbreakfast; 04-07-2022 at 02:30 AM.

Jared Leto is a complete weirdo.
    He's a groomer/pedophile with a cult island
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    My girlfriend is confronted with racism and mobbing at work. If someone has a more creative solution than change jobs/go to your boss/Slap some sense into your Co-workers... please PM
    LOL...she might want to complain to HR about the work environment.

Passive-aggressive racism towards people of color is very common.

Truth be told, I changed jobs when last I was confronted with that stuff. Worse still, the person that was passive-aggressively racist was the person that actually recruited me..LOL.

Long story short, best option is to change jobs.
    Last edited by Username taken; 04-07-2022 at 09:34 AM.

Ultimate Member

Wow, I just read about that.

Apparently, the guy has slid into the DMs of tons of female models that are in the teens and post-teens.

Sounds like the guy is a complete creep. I'm surprised he's still getting so much work...and adoration.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

LOL...she might want to complain to HR about the work environment.

Passive-aggressive racism towards people of color is very common.

Truth be told, I changed jobs when last I was confronted with that stuff. Worse still, the person that was passive-aggressively racist was the person that actually recruited me..LOL.

Long story short, best option is to change jobs.
    If she would change jobs right now it would make our lives even more difficult and it sucks because she is great at what she does and her colleagues team up because one on one they are not on her Level and cowards. Thank you and sorry for the thing you went through

Extraordinary Member

Apparently, the guy has slid into the DMs of tons of female models that are in the teens and post-teens.

Sounds like the guy is a complete creep. I'm surprised he's still getting so much work...and adoration.
    He will always be Paul Allen, to me.

If that is as far as you got?

Consider yourself lucky.

If even a third of the things that have come out about Thirty Seconds To Mars might be true?

It is enough to flip your wig right before you decide if you are going to have to puke or not.

Will Smith banned from attending from the Oscars for ten years.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/...ris-rock-slap/

MAC creator is whining about not getting paid.

I swear none of these Marvel creators read contracts at all.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

MAC creator is whining about not getting paid.

I swear none of these Marvel creators read contracts at all.
    Joe Casey said he knows that Marvel owns Ms America. He knows that Marvel doesn't exactly owe him anything based on what he signed with them.

There was an additional negotiation for further compensation considering the character's appearances but what Marvel offered him was ridiculous.

His main gripe is how creators are generally compensated for situations like these where they create characters that gain multimedia exposure but compensation is limited to page rates. IMO, he has a very good point. I think it's fair that Marvel reaches out to him to offer him something above basic page rates if the character he created for them is generating them huge income. But the additional compensation should be something fair and not something paltry.

Honestly, I would suggest creators get unionized to ensure adequate compensation for cases like these. I believe Image comics recently had their workers get unionized.

Joe Casey said he knows that Marvel owns Ms America. He knows that Marvel doesn't exactly owe him anything based on what he signed with them.

There was an additional negotiation for further compensation considering the character's appearances but what Marvel offered him was ridiculous.

His main gripe is how creators are generally compensated for situations like these where they create characters that gain multimedia exposure but compensation is limited to page rates. IMO, he has a very good point. I think it's fair that Marvel reaches out to him to offer him something above basic page rates if the character he created for them is generating them huge income. But the additional compensation should be something fair and not something paltry.

Honestly, I would suggest creators get unionized to ensure adequate compensation for cases like these. I believe Image comics recently had their workers get unionized.
    I mean, boo whoo? Create your own stuff then no?

You can't get the benefits of profiting off something you "created" AND get the benefits of the job security, money, and the other things the Big 2 provide. That is the trade off (just like every other profession where owning own business vs working for someone).

Plus.. do you give him credit for "creating" the character? Or do you give Kieren credit for putting him on Young Avengers and popularizing her? or Ewing credit for putting her on Ultimates?

Comic creation is incredibly tricky when stuck inside the Big 2. It isn't as easy as going "the creator gets the credit" because did anyone even read Vengeance lol? The original drawings of her there look nothign like the movie as they seem more based on Young Avengers.

Im just kinda sick of these duded boo whooing when they know what they signed and aren't owned anything just so they can go "big bad cooperation that I worked for and paid me isn't being fair"