Page 736 of 827 FirstFirst ... 236636686726732733734735736737738739740746786 ... LastLast
Results 11,026 to 11,040 of 12403

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    The Hulk had son, I'm not sure what happened to him...
    Last I saw Doc Green (new Hulk persona that seemed to hate other gamma powered creations other than himself) depowered him and dropped him off in Paris with a bookbag full of money. Weird his depowered self looked like a thin but grown man and not a child, but...

Marvel probably undid that later, though. But that was around the time I stopped collecting Hulk.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    I really do not understand the obsession with giving Superheroes kids lately. Most of the time it just seems like more of a problem than anything else.
    When was the last time Clark checked up on Chris? Remember Chris, Clark? Your first son? There's literally a two-page spread in existence of you telling him you'll never forget him. You didn't forget Chris, did'ja?

Hey, if Marvel Studios is making a more comic-accurate Blade, is he going to have a British accent? That would be cool.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    When was the last time Clark checked up on Chris? Remember Chris, Clark? Your first son? There's literally a two-page spread in existence of you telling him you'll never forget him. You didn't forget Chris, did'ja?

Hey, if Marvel Studios is making a more comic-accurate Blade, is he going to have a British accent? That would be cool.
    Is the comic version of Blade still British?

Huh. That is a good call ... a little embarrassed to realize, all this time, I had not quite really been clear that Chris and Jon were totally different characters. I guess maybe that they both had partnerships with Damien made me mix them up?

... but yeah, apparently I have not really been paying attention to Superman continuity for a quite a while...
    Be kind to me, or treat me mean
    I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine

That is always the problem with kids in comics.

They basically exist to go, "well, XYZ is a really shitty parent" if they show up in the main book.

I mean... its gonna happen to Blade too. this isn't a newborn being introduced so the first question was, "why didn't Blade raise his kid?"

(and the thing is, weirdly, it never seems to be "LOL what a shitty mom!" it seems to always be shitty fathers.)
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    That is always the problem with kids in comics.

They basically exist to go, "well, XYZ is a really shitty parent" if they show up in the main book.

I mean... its gonna happen to Blade too. this isn't a newborn being introduced so the first question was, "why didn't Blade raise his kid?"

(and the thing is, weirdly, it never seems to be "LOL what a shitty mom!" it seems to always be shitty fathers.)
    Jon's case was a little odd. People liked that Superman became a dad, they liked Jon as a kid, but for some in universe reason that I can't quite remember, Lois and Clark just let him go off into space with evil Jor-El, and came back as a 17 year old. Bendis did that so he could send Jon into the future for his legion book (that he had no business writing), but then he came back to the present and got a boyfriend. I guess they got tired of people complaining about Jon not being a kid anymore because Clark adopted a pair of twins from warworld. So now he has three children, in addition to his "brother" Connor, Kara, Kong Kenan (who I am legit surprised they remembered), Val-Zod, and Power Girl. It's nice to see the Superman Family get this much attention, I hope it lasts a while.

... is Natasha Irons a robot now?

6 of the Best Native and Indigenous Horror Movies

https://www.themarysue.com/best-nati...horror-movies/

Mighty Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ all this.

I won't give them one coin for anything related to MCU Wakanda. Not a single one. Ever.

I will say the movie looks beautiful (have a bad feeling on some of the CGI though), Angela is slaying in the trailers and it was smart to put the movie on her back because her and Lupita are the only ones that have acting chops on Chadwick's level. And it isn't a coincidence that Letitia is barely speaking in the trailers because she doesn't have those chops. But she wasn't hired to carry a movie... she was hired to be the quippy nerd sister.

A low key, F letitia anyway, she's a horrid person in my book. And she shoulda picked up a weight to make this somewhat believable bast have mercy. Angelas 64 year old self put on muscle and she couldnt lol?

I honestly cant believe they are shoehorning IronHeart into this movie when it has so much to do already (2h45m is a LONG movie). I thought she would have just a prototype armor and be a plot device... not her full ass origin. Odd.

But I cannot and will not get over them not recasting. Or setting this in the blip (all they had to do was put this during the Blip man). I won't support a movie thats main hook from the trailers is "funeral for a real life human." F that, I won't.

I also don't have the energy to bitch about it anymore and its one reason I pretty much left the BP thread here as I can't be around the toxic nature on where things are going. Like Overhazard said... if people wanna enjoy it, good for them. As long as they don't pull the "minorities should support minorities based film!" crap like the woman king, then im good. I'll keep my money and move on, yall do what you do.
    Well, i hope YOU and all those who are pro-Tchalla pour in their cash to buy and promote BP video games featuring Tchalla.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Allen View Post
    ... is Natasha Irons a robot now?
    Huh, since when?

Invincible Member

Wow...who's Kanye been listening to these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    Well, i hope YOU and all those who are pro-Tchalla pour in their cash to buy and promote BP video games featuring Tchalla.
    100%

Not sure why you are acting like I don't have BP trades, don't have a Wakandan flag in my garage gym, another BP poster in garage, boys have at least 2 toys from the movie, i have 3 tshirts from the movie, a lego with T'challa, bought MUA, bought Avengers game just to play BP expansion, saw BP1 5x in theaters and then bought the blu-ray.....

So yeah... they announce it is T'challa in that game and I'll pre-order that thing the same day....

IF t'challa is the one killed off... then not a chance in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Wow...who's Kanye been listening to these days?
    Same people he always has been....

people just accepted it because they like his music and apparel and used the catch all "must be mental illness" thing to justify it.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

100%

Not sure why you are acting like I don't have BP trades, don't have a Wakandan flag in my garage gym, another BP poster in garage, boys have at least 2 toys from the movie, i have 3 tshirts from the movie, a lego with T'challa, bought MUA, bought Avengers game just to play BP expansion, saw BP1 5x in theaters and then bought the blu-ray.....

So yeah... they announce it is T'challa in that game and I'll pre-order that thing the same day....

IF t'challa is the one killed off... then not a chance in hell.

Same people he always has been....

people just accepted it because they like his music and apparel and used the catch all "must be mental illness" thing to justify it.
    Tucker and the Fox News crowd are so happy they have Kanye on their side now. They complain about Hollywood being too liberal all the time, but as soon as a celebrity is outed as a conservative, they're so celebratory. "Ha, we got one, eat it libs!" Especially if said celebrity is a minority. "Free thinkers" like Kanye and Candy-O always seem to have the same Anti-Black and Anti-Semitic sentiments.

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    Huh, since when?
    Attachment 125332

I suppose that's just armor. Just ... kind of looks like there isn't quite room for a person in there?

But yeah, probably just my mistake.

Invincible Member

I'm curious as if Candace's boss, Ben Shaprio ( who's Jewish) has anything to say about her defense of Kanye's antisemitism?