Page 75 of 828 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175575 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 12411
    Extraordinary Member

Woody Allen still gets love.

On the other hand, R. Kelly is still walking free. And Anthony Anderson has managed to beat three accusations of sexual assault.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 10-18-2018 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    On the other hand, R. Kelly is still walking free. And Anthony Anderson has managed to beat three accusations of sexual assault.
    I don't think anyone is implying that MeToo is getting all the blackmen.

It just seems to be getting 0% of the white men.

Could simply be recall bias buts it's weird. Well not weird lol.

(plus, R kelly's issue is that, as far as I know, none of his victims are the ones saying anything. just everyone looking in from the outside)
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    I want to say that it didn't hurt Aziz Ansari too bad but I noticed that they no longer advertise his Netflix show.
    He's ivory deficient.

Nobody tripping on Alec Baldwin's epic verbal abuse of his daughter years ago.

Bryan Singer still gets work.

White women helped put Trump in office after the recording of his complicated technique to woo women came to light. Just imagine the hell that would have broke loose had a audio recording of Obama talking about women like he was a vulgar gangsta rapper was made public.
    Last edited by Anthony Shaw; 10-18-2018 at 08:58 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I don't think anyone is implying that MeToo is getting all the blackmen.

It just seems to be getting 0% of the white men.

Could simply be recall bias buts it's weird. Well not weird lol.

(plus, R kelly's issue is that, as far as I know, none of his victims are the ones saying anything. just everyone looking in from the outside)
    It might help if the alleged victims....are not white.

I don't know about Anderson, but all the women trapped in Urine-Man's closet are black.

I don't like to lump Dr. Coz into this #metoo trap either. I think he predates some of this. Plus when you druggin batches that moves you to the accelerated class. That moves you beyond grabbin' ass on some movie set.

Kevin Spacey is Done, Louis CK is slowly creepin' back but Richard Dryfus is still feeling it, Dustin Hoffman is looked at different thanks to John Oliver.

Morgan Freeman is the newest but seems like one of his scheduled works will still come out on Nat Geo.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    Indeed he is. I believe it is a lack of evidence or so they so. Read a bit about it after hearing that Cosby would be going away for a number of years.
    A detective on the case withheld some evidence and told another person to delete some texts that were evidence. Pretty standard shady cop stuff . . . on a case that didn't need "help".

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    It might help if the alleged victims....are not white.

I don't know about Anderson, but all the women trapped in Urine-Man's closet are black.
    #Facts. Kells is kinda 'our' problem. When all your defenders are black and the larger establishment has hardly heard of you well...
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

He's ivory deficient.

Nobody tripping on Alec Baldwin's epic verbal abuse of his daughter years ago.

Bryan Singer still gets work.

White women helped put Trump in office after the recording of his complicated technique to woo women came to light. Just imagine the hell that would have broke loose had a audio recording of Obama talking about women like he was a vulgar gangsta rapper was made public.
    See I didn't even know about Baldwin but yeah the allegations about Singer and the boys doesn't seem to have done much to him. As for Trump I don't see how anyone could've said what he said on that bus, and about his own daughter, and still get elected president.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Extraordinary Member

I think most of us here are all decent human beings.

We all have daughters, cousins, nieces, sisters, aunts, mothers, girlfriends, wives, platonic gal-pals, etc.

We all want to see them protected from predators regardless of social class and/or ethnicity.

I'm just not seeing justice being equally & fairly distributed which makes this movement seem suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    A detective on the case withheld some evidence and told another person to delete some texts that were evidence. Pretty standard shady cop stuff . . . on a case that didn't need "help".
    Thanks for clearing that up.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    I just read that....wtf?!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    #Facts. Kells is kinda 'our' problem. When all your defenders are black and the larger establishment has hardly heard of you well...
    That's the other thing....when the victims are black women....it kinda ain't that important to the mass media.

Extraordinary Member

I think most of us here are all decent human beings.

We all have daughters, cousins, nieces, sisters, aunts, mothers, girlfriends, wives, platonic gal-pals, etc.

We all want to see them protected from predators regardless of social class and/or ethnicity.

I'm just not seeing justice being equally & fairly distributed which makes this movement seem suspect.
    Yup I kinda saw that from the beginning. #Metoo# means #youtoonegro#.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    of course a 9 year old would grope someone! 9 year old black kids are viewed as men.

There has got to be some way to stop this white woman calling the police all the time for no GD reason
    Shades of Emitt Till. Yeah there has to start being some consequences for all these baseless police calls.