Page 798 of 828 FirstFirst ... 298698748788794795796797798799800801802808 ... LastLast
Results 11,956 to 11,970 of 12414
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Bruh, the people on the "other side" of these things like outrage videos. They like being outraged at the outrage.

Look how often this stuff is posted in here. People on the "good side" of this stupidness are the ones that make the videos popular because they click on them just to get mad and then tell everyone else they are mad about the video which leads to them clicking and getting mad, etc.

I didn't even know "people" were mad until it was posted in here.
    I'm not sure this is a both sides thing.....

Especially when it comes to bigoted/racist content.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I'm not sure this is a both sides thing.....

Especially when it comes to bigoted/racist content.
    It isn't when it comes to making bigoted content. That is their fault and their fault alone for being miserable pieces of crap that have nothing better to do in their lives than to reeeeeeeeeeeeee about this dumb stuff.

It is "both sides" fault it becomes as popular as it is.

There is nothing to gain by finding, watching, sharing, then getting mad at this miserable content. It changes nothing, it just spreads it farther.

btu there is a significant population of "the right side" that loves getting mad at people getting mad. It's weird.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

This game looks great and I really like the premise.

Embark on a poignant single-player story shaped by actor Abubakar Salim’s own experience with grief, discovering how love gives us the courage to press on after devastating loss. Wield powers from the Sun and the Moon to defeat restless spirits in rhythmic combat and become a worthy Nganga: a spiritual healer. Discover a rich universe with untold lore of chaos and order and journey through mystical 2.5D realms awash with color and depth, emboldened by multi-award-winning composer Nainita Desai’s enchanting original score.

Did I miss on what this si going to be released on/ What console?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Did I miss on what this si going to be released on/ What console?
    April 2024.

I think it's on all consoles and PC.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    This game looks great and I really like the premise.
    Yeah, grief is one of the main themes of the game which is universal.

OD (Overdose), a video game from Jordan Peele and Hideo Kojima.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    OD (Overdose), a video game from Jordan Peele and Hideo Kojima.

I hope this game is better than Death Stranding.

I enjoyed the plot and world of Death Stranding at the beginning but the constant traversal with little else wore me down after a while.

Ultimate Member

I just read that Ray Fisher is working with Zack Snyder again.

That's good for him and that's a very nice gesture from Snyder after the industry practically torpedoed Fisher's career. I'm not sure I believe everything he said but he was the only one courageous enough to speak out against Joss Whedon's terrible and toxic behavior.

It's hard enough being a POC in Hollywood and it's doubly hard when they are outspoken.

That's good for him and that's a very nice gesture from Snyder after the industry practically torpedoed Fisher's career. I'm not sure I believe everything he said but he was the only one courageous enough to speak out against Joss Whedon's terrible and toxic behavior.

It's hard enough being a POC in Hollywood and it's doubly hard when they are outspoken.
    It seems that Hollywood is going to have a hard time forgiving him because he was right in a way that embarrassed executives.

The version of Justice League where he was the emotional center was a significantly better movie. His pique was justified.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

He was in the Hulu 'Women of the Movement' series that I will have to check out. I ain't no Snyder fan and honestly Fisher isn't the strongest actor, but he popped off for cause. Goofy ass Chris Pratt can stand on it and after a little grumbling he keeps being one of the most successful character actors ever. His trajectory took a swerve and the terribleness of that project helped him in my eyes but good on him.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    It seems that Hollywood is going to have a hard time forgiving him because he was right in a way that embarrassed executives.

The version of Justice League where he was the emotional center was a significantly better movie. His pique was justified.
    Agreed 100%.