Page 8 of 827 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108508 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Arrow, whitest of the Arrowverse shows had Diggle from the beginning as co-lead and eventually added Curtis.
    Flash always had Joe and Iris, and then added Wally.
    Supergirl has always had James Olsen and the Martian Manhunter.
    Legends had Jax and Kendra, and then had Jax and Vixen.

Oh, and hen there was Black Lightning, which while not part of the same universe is still a Berlanti show.

Sure wish DC had taken what Marvel did with Luke Cage/Jessica Jones and really created a strong interracial couple and one that grew into a family as we saw under Bendis. I said this years ago on CBR , the couple that Brad Meltzer wrote best was actually Roy Harper and Vixen. It was just weird how they had more panel time and actually had a near death experience together.

I was thinking then as Meltzer was writing , ok he teased about Hawkgirl but its clear , the characters sharing the chemistry and panel time is Mari and Roy. Of course Meltzer fucked his run up with that stupid forced pairing (DC moved quick to say it was a mistake) and the whole Mari/Roy sharing panel time and all was shelved pretty much. Then changes happened to Justice League of America and it never was brought up.

But as I said it was a missed chance to create a really big 1st interracial couple for the company to say ...look here we are now folks. In fact DC in this video really has few interracial couples right now and the biggest one they did have in a way was Wally West and Linda Parks.

But then....yeah they had a shot at something and blew it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

The J-man

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    I must have missed the memo-

http://shawnsjames.blogspot.com/2018...l#comment-form

When has comic book stores been fore men only? Let alone gyms.

And why would I want them to be in their own places? I mean take out women and place other races-is that not segregation?
    LOL...sounds like the ranting of an incel's fever dream.

Can we please call a moratorium on posting Shawn James stupid ### rants?
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    It is incredibly weird to me that people give a dude revenue via clicks and **** because they hate what he posts?

There is no logic there at all
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member

Been saying this for a while now.

He's a nutter with access to a internet connection and video equipment (which may be his damn cell phone for all I know or care).

Who cares what he thinks about anything?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Sure wish DC had taken what Marvel did with Luke Cage/Jessica Jones and really created a strong interracial couple and one that grew into a family as we saw under Bendis. I said this years ago on CBR , the couple that Brad Meltzer wrote best was actually Roy Harper and Vixen. It was just weird how they had more panel time and actually had a near death experience together.

I was thinking then as Meltzer was writing , ok he teased about Hawkgirl but its clear , the characters sharing the chemistry and panel time is Mari and Roy. Of course Meltzer fucked his run up with that stupid forced pairing (DC moved quick to say it was a mistake) and the whole Mari/Roy sharing panel time and all was shelved pretty much. Then changes happened to Justice League of America and it never was brought up.

But as I said it was a missed chance to create a really big 1st interracial couple for the company to say ...look here we are now folks. In fact DC in this video really has few interracial couples right now and the biggest one they did have in a way was Wally West and Linda Parks.

But then....yeah they had a shot at something and blew it.
    Wait, you mean Marvel Comics right? The television shows treated Luke and Jessica like absolute s*** to make sure they you take ridiculous amount of mental gymnastics for wishing them to be together.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    It is incredibly weird to me that people give a dude revenue via clicks and **** because they hate what he posts?

There is no logic there at all
    Even negative emotions can be addicting.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Been saying this for a while now. He's a nutter with access to a internet connection and video equipment (which may be his damn cell phone for all I know or care). Who cares what he thinks about anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    It is incredibly weird to me that people give a dude revenue via clicks and **** because they hate what he posts? There is no logic there at all
    Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    LOL...sounds like the ranting of an incel's fever dream.
    Heh, that's skyvolt's man tho. I feel even he's kinda turned on him tho lately. It's whatever, now that I think of it I wonder does Hammerhead ever edit any of these rants or is it just off the cuff? Is there an outline even? Whatev, if I'm keeping it a bill I must say if he goes all Cronenburg SCANNERS in front of that 480i camera please- let me know.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    Wait, you mean Marvel Comics right? The television shows treated Luke and Jessica like absolute s*** to make sure they you take ridiculous amount of mental gymnastics for wishing them to be together.
    And judging by the respective Luke Cage and Jessica Jones threads, some folks are going for the gold like its the Olympics.

"Blue Beetles is being discussed but may go to the streaming service to give them more family friendly content"

https://twitter.com/TheComixKid/stat...06867707977728

Either one would be big news if anything happens. Latino superheroes are incredibly rare (non existent in MCU's case), so this could help in that regard. Sure DC has given us El Diablo (Suicide Squad) and will give us Pedro Peña (Shazam) and Renee Montoya (Birds Of Prey) but those are either ensemble or supporting roles. This is a starring role!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Exactly. I wouldn't even know who this fool was if it weren't for his bullshit constantly getting posted in this thread.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Heh, that's skyvolt's man tho. I feel even he's kinda turned on him tho lately. It's whatever, now that I think of it I wonder does Hammerhead ever edit any of these rants or is it just off the cuff? Is there an outline even? Whatev, if I'm keeping it a bill I must say if he goes all Cronenburg SCANNERS in front of that 480i camera please- let me know.
    I apologize guys.

It's just interesting to see someone be their own WORST enemy.

Meanwhile while he capes to a certain group-everyone else is working on getting us in comics.

Anyone seen these books?

Jazz Legend (Scout)

Relays (After Shock)

Cellies (Roar/Lion Forge)

The Mall (Scout)

Can't wait for this movie? Browery King for sure is going to have a bigger role and I fully expect Common to save Wick's ass and likely team up during the movie as well.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

Keeanu has come a long way -- he probably has one of the most dynamic film resumes in history.

Last edited by aja_christopher; 08-15-2018 at 05:30 AM.