Transformers TCG player

Double post...

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Deleters goes screw you all!!!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

wow. paul looks scared.

Damn...Paul looks ragged as hell.

And...Surprisingly this is quite depressing.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

this interview is far more intense and dramatic than it should be.

it's far too good for this feud.

Yeah Paul really looked fucked up there.

And we continue the build up to the Women's tag titles.

Ruby's back! Ember might have to provide some assistance next week.

Well, Alicia is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Well, Alicia is dead.
    And so is Ronda's mic.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Really there is a big demand for Lesnar/Reigns IV ? Its like saying your demanding to go see a Creed/Nickelback concert right now.
    It's still a Twitter poll that more than likely had no one but hardcore wrestling fans vote in it. It literally means nothing.

Its not really helping them as its Vince who will get profits etc from it all , plus how RAW has went and where he's let a guy sit at home for months. There really isn't a big driving angle and a sense of...ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN right now. Its not been like that for a long time. Hence why they could take a massively over stable right now , have them appear and create a spark there. To say , holy **** this happened ! (Since WWE hasn't had that in a long while)
    It's helping them via giving them visibility on a true national stage. Vince has no legitimate reason to even consider it.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    It's still a Twitter poll that more than likely had no one but hardcore wrestling fans vote in it. It literally means nothing.
    Its hard to believe actual more people use twitter ? That more than hardcore fans would right ? And given we have seen negative reaction to the whole Lesnar/Reigns IV deal , not many are giving too shits. Plus the fact its gonna air on WWE Network so not a real judge of if its good. But I fully expect folks to watch it as usual and detail how shitty it is.

It's helping them via giving them visibility on a true national stage. Vince has no legitimate reason to even consider it.
    This is what they have done not on a national stage.

- Fill a 10,000 seat arena for a show with no real promotion behind it (Not WCW , not ROH , not New Japan , TNA/Impact etc). Which as someone brought up last year that the 10,000 mark has long been one not done by a company here outside the WWE in years.

- They sold an arena , selling PPV and more on the names : Cody Rhodes , Kenny Omega , Young Bucks essentially. That is more insane at how these guys are doing it. All while a huge corporate machine is from reports struggling to sell live tickets the last year or two.

But I fully expect Vince if he did sign these guys to basically take what is clicking with this fanbase who is there and make them not work at all. He's not been good with Invasion angles (Shield was a quasi invasion). So once he does sign these guys after their done with indies at some stage , he'll debut them in boring way and lose that magic they had here.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Its hard to believe actual more people use twitter ? That more than hardcore fans would right ? And given we have seen negative reaction to the whole Lesnar/Reigns IV deal , not many are giving too shits. Plus the fact its gonna air on WWE Network so not a real judge of if its good. But I fully expect folks to watch it as usual and detail how shitty it is.
    Bubba Ray specifically caters to hardcore wrestling fans, especially since he has that Busted Open radio show on Sirius. I doubt that, of the 7,300+ that voted in it, a majority were casuals. Hell, I'd be shocked if casuals accounted for more than 1% of that vote.

This is what they have done not on a national stage.

- Fill a 10,000 seat arena for a show with no real promotion behind it (Not WCW , not ROH , not New Japan , TNA/Impact etc). Which as someone brought up last year that the 10,000 mark has long been one not done by a company here outside the WWE in years.

- They sold an arena , selling PPV and more on the names : Cody Rhodes , Kenny Omega , Young Bucks essentially. That is more insane at how these guys are doing it. All while a huge corporate machine is from reports struggling to sell live tickets the last year or two.

But I fully expect Vince if he did sign these guys to basically take what is clicking with this fanbase who is there and make them not work at all. He's not been good with Invasion angles (Shield was a quasi invasion). So once he does sign these guys after their done with indies at some stage , he'll debut them in boring way and lose that magic they had here.
    That's nice, but I didn't ask for a rundown of what lead up to the ALL IN show since I've already seen and read the stuff myself. Vince has no reason to give ROH/New Japan any visibility, which is what he'd be doing if he went along with this half-baked invasion storyline garbage. Vince makes plenty of money without giving those schmucks the attention they desperately crave.