Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Corbin is going to Raw for a one off match. He isn't feuding with Drew. Lashley is next in line according to reports. Corbin could easily win the belt and his feud with Elias can easily be melded into the tournament.
    Funny enough, Corbin has better guess on Raw than Smackdown right now. I think Rey and Black wouldn't mind beating the crap out of a guy who threw them off a building. You could move Kairi and Murphy in exchange for them.

Ultimate Member

Give it to Cesaro. Or Ali.

Have the Smackdown hacker hack the tournament match card throughout it. It would spice up the tournament and lead to speculation that the hacker is one of the people in the tournament.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Impact Wrestling just signed Tasha Steelz

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Funny enough, Corbin has better guess on Raw than Smackdown right now. I think Rey and Black wouldn't mind beating the crap out of a guy who threw them off a building. You could move Kairi and Murphy in exchange for them.
    Between Drew, Rey, Black and Elias the line to get their hands on Corbin could wrap around the block.

But I do think some sort of superstar shake up might be needed to redistribute the talent a bit.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Have the Smackdown hacker hack the tournament match card throughout it. It would spice up the tournament and lead to speculation that the hacker is one of the people in the tournament.
    The Smackdown Hacker exposed Dolph and Sonya--but considering that half the roster (from a kayfabe standpoint) has something to hide, the Hacker has been pretty much useless, doing nothing but trying to scare people.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MacrossPlus View Post

I don't know much about her, be she looked good in her match with Kylie. So cool.

Also Impact almost has enough women signed to potentially bring back the Knockouts tag titles perhaps.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Between Drew, Rey, Black and Elias the line to get their hands on Corbin could wrap around the block.

But I do think some sort of superstar shake up might be needed to redistribute the talent a bit.
    I think a few people need to shift. It's funny, I don't think Strowman works as a face champ. I would be a lot more interested in Braun as a heel monster who dominates Bryan, Kofi, Hardy, and so on, and then gets beat by a returning Roman or a drafted Keith Lee.

Ultimate Member

Maybe Drew Gulak as a surprise winner could be cool.

Intermediary

Quote Originally Posted by MacrossPlus View Post
    that Knockouts division is getting its shine back

adding Kylie Rae, Tasha Steelz, and maybe Kimber Lee?

thats jump

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Maybe Drew Gulak as a surprise winner could be cool.
    Gulak would be a great pick. Yeah him or Mustafa.

I think a few people need to shift. It's funny, I don't think Strowman works as a face champ. I would be a lot more interested in Braun as a heel monster who dominates Bryan, Kofi, Hardy, and so on, and then gets beat by a returning Roman or a drafted Keith Lee.
    I agree. Though I suppose a monster heel Braun somewhat overlaps with the Fiend. But I think throwing faces at him works better and gives better matches.

Gulak was my first choice too. I think the only downside is that makes all the champions faces. They might want a heel champ somewhere in there.

Astonishing Member

Yeah!!!!!!!!
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I agree. Though I suppose a monster heel Braun somewhat overlaps with the Fiend. But I think throwing faces at him works better and gives better matches.
    A heel Braun is great because it keeps the Fiend away from a title.