Page 1006 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 6506906956996100210031004100510061007100810091010101610561106 ... LastLast
Results 15,076 to 15,090 of 19298
    Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Charlotte is a big fan of Bianca and has said repeatedly for years that she is a future champion as well as someone she wanted to face.

Bianca being involved in the Charlotte/Rhea plot at all strikes me as probably coming from Charlotte.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    Charlotte is a big fan of Bianca and has said repeatedly for years that she is a future champion as well as someone she wanted to face.

Bianca being involved in the Charlotte/Rhea plot at all strikes me as probably coming from Charlotte.
    Charlotte was basically fangirling on her Twitter like a face that she was facing Bianca last night.

Astonishing Member

This Saudi Arabia show is the best one they've ever had so far.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Charlotte was basically fangirling on her Twitter like a face that she was facing Bianca last night.
    And yet couldn't be bothered to sell a lot of her offense.

Extraordinary Member

Well WWE did the stupid thing and head Goldberg beat the Fiend

Ultimate Member

Spend all that time building up The Fiend, and instead of giving the rub of toppling him to someone who could actually use it, they go with a 50+ year old retiree who shows up like twice a year, what a waste.

Oh and both matches were squashes as well.

Also now BOTH top belts are held by old part-timers going into Mania, and some wonder why WWE struggles to build new stars.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Goldberg dropping the title to Matt Riddle is the only way to get anything good out of his title win.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Spend all that time building up The Fiend, and instead of giving the rub of toppling him to someone who could actually use it, they go with a 50+ year old retiree who shows up like twice a year, what a waste.

Oh and both matches were squashes as well.

Also now BOTH top belts are held by old part-timers going into Mania, and some wonder why WWE struggles to build new stars.
    In the case of Brock, I think Drew beating him for the WWE title at Wrestlemania actually will help to build him up as a star.

Astonishing Member

Can I take back what I said about this being the best Saudi show? LOL.

Well I could see conceivably doing a storyline where somehow the Fiend "let" Goldberg win. It does look like a cheap way to give Roman the belt without having him boo'd.

Astonishing Member

I don't see Roman getting booed for beating the Fiend. Both are classic face and heel. The man has conquered cancer and now he conquers the greatest evil of all. It's hero 101. The kids would love it. Everything doesn't have to build around smarks. A young face vs a senior citizen face gets no one over other than the old dude.

Plus, it just won't be a good match. Goldberg couldn't go when he was young.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I don't see Roman getting booed for beating the Fiend. Both are classic face and heel. The man has conquered cancer and now he conquers the greatest evil of all. It's hero 101. The kids would love it. Everything doesn't have to build around smarks. A young face vs a senior citizen face gets no one over other than the old dude.

Plus, it just won't be a good match. Goldberg couldn't go when he was young.
    Aside from the Taker match, WWE has kept Goldbergs matches fairly short and simple to the point where they're pretty watchable. It won't be a GOOD match, but I don't think it will stink up the place either.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Aside from the Taker match, WWE has kept Goldbergs matches fairly short and simple to the point where they're pretty watchable. It won't be a GOOD match, but I don't think it will stink up the place either.
    But that's not something you should say about a mania championship match.

I have no problem with past their prime stars getting wins. It's a feel good moment. Goldberg spearing Corbin, Ziggler, or even Matt Riddle in half is a nice moment for his fans, but when you put your main title in it, then we have problems.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    In the case of Brock, I think Drew beating him for the WWE title at Wrestlemania actually will help to build him up as a star.
    And then they'll put the belt right back on Brock a few months later and we'll get the exact same story all over again next year. Just like Seth and Roman and others before Drew.

It's so tedious at this point. Brock is a talented guy, but wow is his booking boring at this point. They've been doing the same crap with him for like five years now, and it's gotten really old.

Incredible Member

i'm guessing a rematch between the fiend and oldberg at mania

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    i'm guessing a rematch between the fiend and oldberg at mania
    The Elimination Chamber match is suppose determine the challenger for mania. It's obvious that Reigns will win it.