Page 889 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 389789839879885886887888889890891892893899939989 ... LastLast
Results 13,321 to 13,335 of 19298
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    So RoH COO Joe Koff fired Kelly Klein while she was out with a concession
    https://twitter.com/BJ_Whitmer/statu...56657637126150

Firing someone when their injured is a bad look. WTF is happening in RoH?
    As one writer said in Death of WCW book , when business is hot you can do no wrong. When its bad your making wrong decisions a lot. ROH has been making wrong decisions a few years and company is paying the price as well as talent. This one is a PR nightmare to go along with other ones. They fired someone out hurt not only for that but during the holidays.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    She's really good, too.

EDIT: She just published their contracts this month. They're gonna get sued. They make the WWE look like saints.

EDIT 2: AEW apparently is flying her out already.
    She's their women's champion. I guess their title is gonna end up in a trash bin somewhere.

She's really good, too.

EDIT: She just published their contracts this month. They're gonna get sued. They make the WWE look like saints.

Wow. The fired an injured wrestler via email while she was still champion.

That's doing 3-4 stupid things all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Wow. The fired an injured wrestler via email while she was still champion.

That's doing 3-4 stupid things all at once.
    Eric Bischoff would be proud.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Eric Bischoff would be proud.
    Bischoff was smart enough to never fire one of the people who held a title at the time. I mean he would fire people with Fed Ex as he did Austin. But he'd try and not lose a top talent who was one of his champions in a Monday Night Wars deal.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Astonishing Member

She's really good, too.

Stupid and abhorrent; two great tastes that go great together.

Astonishing Member

ROH just needs a complete overhaul. It's a promotion running on fumes.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    ROH just needs a complete overhaul. It's a promotion running on fumes.
    Sinclair needs to sell the company to Anthem and have a stipulation set that ROH TV or some form be aired on the syndicated channels . Anthem can rename the company Honor Impact Wrestling. They can do a decent invasion angle to merge the company.

Before someone says Vince should buy it....he has enough lol

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Sinclair needs to sell the company to Anthem and have a stipulation set that ROH TV or some form be aired on the syndicated channels . Anthem can rename the company Honor Impact Wrestling. They can do a decent invasion angle to merge the company.

How about Khan should buy it

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    How about Khan should buy it
    Khan is handling AEW and has enough getting its business off the ground. The company just launched.

Vince will buy it because CONTENT. And lots of current WWE guys came from ROH. Don't they kind of have a working agreement anyway?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Vince will buy it because CONTENT. And lots of current WWE guys came from ROH. Don't they kind of have a working agreement anyway?
    Honestly I think the only thing worth buying from ROH is the tape library... and that's right up Vinces alley. So I could definately see Vince buying ROH for that at some point in time.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Honestly I think the only thing worth buying from ROH is the tape library... and that's right up Vinces alley. So I could definately see Vince buying ROH for that at some point in time.

The tape library and syndication if Sinclair pays for it. Its the only reason he was talking with Dixie before it came out Anthem had floated loans before this and bought the entire product. He was wanting the TV deals and overseas there possibly (with tape library).

The management of Sinclair is complete **** and Anthem ain't that big of an upgrade. How the company is run needs to change before the creative can even be looked at.

Is roh really doing that badly?