Ultimate Member

For the women, Asuka and Kairi can be tweeners, and they can build up women like Bianca and Liv.

The men have plenty of talent to step up if given the chance.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    A WWE without Roman Reigns, Becky Lynch, and possibly Seth Rollins is gonna be tough. Well with Seth there are reports saying is match last night with Drew was his last for a while to go be with Becky ( hence the handshake). Time for new stars to step up!!
    For whatever it's worth, Seth has a tag match tonight against Rey and Black

Astonishing Member

Wow, the gossip rags kept the lid on Becky's pregnancy shut for the most part. What about the rumors she was going to do a Marvel movie? We might not see her for a looooooong time...

A little bit disappointed we won't see crazy Asuka lurking in all sorts of crazy places waiting to ambush Becky.

Without Becky, RAW is heel dominated, so if Asuka isn't turning, then someone else is soon. Bianca is the only other credible face otherwise. (Not counting Liv yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Huh, I didn't see that coming. Kind of clever actually. Asuka technically did win the belt after all. Also babyface Asuka now surely? With that reaction.

Congrats to Becky and Seth.
    She has to be a face since all the viable contenders are heels.

Charlotte, Bayzler, Nia and maybe Ruby. Who is a heel going to defend against? Liv and Nattie?

Ultimate Member

Drew's probably my favorite big man babyface champion since Batista.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Reader View Post
    Seth Rollins put another wrestler on the shelf
    Stolen from Twitter: If he's the Messiah, then it might have been an immaculate conception. :P

Astonishing Member

So MVP didn't physically interact with Ric or Cedric. So there is still a chance of them joining MVP and Lashley.

You know I'd be cool with Otis useing MITB for the nxt championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    A WWE without Roman Reigns, Becky Lynch, and possibly Seth Rollins is gonna be tough. Well with Seth there are reports saying is match last night with Drew was his last for a while to go be with Becky ( hence the handshake). Time for new stars to step up!!
    In a way it's okay timing. Ratings are down, and for now will likely stay down in the immediate future. So it's a good time to gamble a bit with some new faces. Wwe is pretty good at making lemonade out of lemons.

Astonishing Member

This Raw was really disjointed. It was a Raw of announcements. If you did a four minute highlight reel, you would think it was great, but it overall poor IMHO

Ultimate Member

As much as I love Andrade, the US title has felt like an afterthought for months now. WWE needs to do something cool with it soon.

Drew's probably my favorite big man babyface champion since Batista.

Extraordinary Member

I think WWE is starting to figure out how to do this thing without a live crowd. I really didn't miss the crowd at MIB. Drew and Seth's match was pretty good. R Truth and Otis were hilarious. Everybody seemed to be stepping it up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    I think WWE is starting to figure out how to do this thing without a live crowd. I really didn't miss the crowd at MIB. Drew and Seth's match was pretty good. R Truth and Otis were hilarious. Everybody seemed to be stepping it up a bit.
    Yeah, I think they're actually doing a good job of taking advantage of some of the elements of NOT having a live crowd. You can hear the wrestlers talking to each other now, and a lot of wrestlers are taking advantage of that in the ring.

Plus the cinematic wrestling has, for the most part, been pretty fun so far.

Still, the last RAW also highlighted what you miss from the crowd. Beckys reaction was great, but one can only imagine what it might have been like with an actual crowd in the arena feeding into it.

Intermediary

I enjoyed that MITB match way more than I expected to

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleMan View Post
    I enjoyed that MITB match way more than I expected to
    I think cinematic wrestling, in general, so far as worked out better than expected.

It'll be interesting to see how much of it we get when this pandemic is over.