Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    MLW has lots of hidden gems on their roster. How no one have gone after Jacob Fatu and the Von Erich brothers is insanity.
    Who wants them when you can have Marco Stunt ,Jimmy Havoc, and Brandon Cutler.

FTR on AEW!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I understood what you wrote.

I was merely saying what I saw.

The homage looked more NWA than NWO to me but wasn't the NWO paint a homage to the NWA, too, in a way?
    I can see where it appears that way. The NWO deal with paint was meant to say tradition sucks and all. Like a group of rebels spitting at past. The NWA was all about tradition as was WCW who traced the big gold belt back for years to Crockett days.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I'm talking about the black TNT placed on it . It looks like something out of place like the letters were on the belt Hogan is showing.
    It doesn't look out of place imo.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

It doesn't look out of place imo.
    Red strap with a gold plate and some studs on it and it doesn't ? Because it sure as hell looks like someone photo shopped the TNT onto it honestly.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Charlotte just cheated to win........ Wow.

Astonishing Member

The NXT Steel Cage should be the new standard for steel cages.

That was a 5 star classic

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    The NXT Steel Cage should be the new standard for steel cages.
    It wasn't a standard cage match. It was a blood sport match. Honestly, that style of match only works when the guys have some sort of legitimate material art or grappling background. A Seth Rollins wouldn't be able to make that style of match work.

Astonishing Member

It wasn't a standard cage match. It was a blood sport match. Honestly, that style of match only works when the guys have some sort of legitimate material art or grappling background. A Seth Rollins wouldn't be able to make that style of match work.
    I am talking more about the actual cage design.It looked more intimidating and honestly more safe.

I am talking more about the actual cage design.It looked more intimidating and honestly more safe.
    I do like the fact that you can fight at the top. As a deisgn I'd say it's a keeper.

The design won't make sense to use if escaping the cage is still a win condition.

The design won't make sense to use if escaping the cage is still a win condition.
    Course, you can also argue a door on a cage doesn't make sense if escape is a win condition.

Ultimate Member

The CW title match was great. And really creative finish. Really sells Drake's "refuse to give up" character. I'm guessing Drake loses when Fantasma reveals that he's been behind the kidnappings all along.

The Mia and Keith segment was funny. Mia feels much more charismatic when she's interacting with Keith. Tegan's cameo was fun to.

Shotzi vs. Raquel was really fun to. And Shotzi has top babyface potential, provided she doesn't cripple herself first.

The women's tag was good, but I really don't like WWE constantly trying to hype up PPV matches, by having the people involve eat losses beforehand. But whatever. Io definitely should win the title now. Well she should anyway, but especially now.

I didn't expect them to mention Hana Kimura. Good on Mauro and NXT for doing that, and RIP Hana, I'm sure Ip appreciated that as well.

Tweener Balor is so cool and Scarlett is incapable of not looking spectacular.

The ME, WOW!! That was a fight. So cool, hopefully they use this concept again. And Thatcher looked like a freaking beast here, push him hard NXT. And Riddle looked great as well, if he is leaving NXT, then he went out like a fighter.

Overall, really good show.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Course, you can also argue a door on a cage doesn't make sense if escape is a win condition.
    That's not the problem with the door. The door invalidates climbing the cage as a means to escape. There's no logical reason why anyone would prefer to climb the cage over just walking out the door.