Page 504 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 44044544945005015025035045055065075085145546041004 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 19298
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    aj wins it for his team.
    AJ has that 10 Foot High off the Top Rope Above the Ring High Flying Punch, that was a Great Way to End the Match!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Astonishing Member

1018 1027 natalya vs lacey evens
    1045 1058 drew corbin lashley vs reigns rollins styles
    the viking experience sounds like a lame disney world attraction.

better keep the volume down hes loud because he's passionate

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    According to LK Raw has some sort of thing about using the word War?
    LK???????????????????
    Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    That is an Amazing Finisher, to do a 180 Jump from the 2nd to the Top Corner Rop then a Backflip is in the Higher Flyer Territory of Impressive!

Lacy Right now is one of my New Favorites Cause of this Skill, Rough House Fighting Style, Persona and Theme!
    but she botched it so says the almighty JDfromNY206
    lacy's style from NXT is a contrast to her character: very rough and hard hitting.
    JD doesn't care so she must suck
    why im posting this is beyond me
    Last edited by steve2275; 04-16-2019 at 12:58 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Raw has allot of Great High Flying Talent coming to their Roster tonight, going to be Must See TV Going Forward!
    Yeah, RAW did REALLY well in this superstar shake up. And frankly I think it needed it, but talent wise it's undercard looks pretty darn amazing right now.

I just hope Smackdown (which IMO has been the much better brand) isn't hurt too much from some of the loses. 2 years ago the superstar shake up really hurt Smackdown.

I would have liked for Smackdown to have gotten Balor (who I think needs a change of scenery), but if RAW didn't get Joe then we can assume the mid-card titles aren't going to be swapped.

Ultimate Member

The Viking Experience? Sounds like a theme park, terrible name change.

So does this mean that the Miz/Shane stuff is done? Also now we can maybe FINALLY get AJ vs. Seth, pretty please!!

Andrade vs. Finn in a IC title feud could be cool.

Ah another week, another Ruby Riott doing the job match.

PLEASE for the love of all things sacred don't have Lacey win the title already. Let her look good, if she can, but she's nowhere ready for that yet. Also it's be stupid to have Becky win at Mania, be the first person to pin Ronda, only to immediately lose to Lacey Evans of all people.

But seriously, AJ vs. Seth for the UT, make it happen WWE!!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    The Viking Experience? Sounds like a theme park, terrible name change.

So does this mean that the Miz/Shane stuff is done? Also now we can maybe FINALLY get AJ vs. Seth, pretty please!!

Andrade vs. Finn in a IC title feud could be cool.

Ah another week, another Ruby Riott doing the job match.

PLEASE for the love of all things sacred don't have Lacey win the title already. Let her look good, if she can, but she's nowhere ready for that yet. Also it's be stupid to have Becky win at Mania, be the first person to pin Ronda, only to immediately lose to Lacey Evans of all people.

But seriously, AJ vs. Seth for the UT, make it happen WWE!!
    Pretty much agree with all this. Lacey does a fantastic moonsault but WWE does have a tendency with getting carried away with attractive blondes (see Alexa Bliss).

I'm so happy for Andrade, he's too talented to be kept off TV.

Meanwhile, who did EC3 piss off? The guy should have been left on NXT instead of being called up only to be wasted.

Ultimate Member

I actually wasn't that impressed with her moonsault, mostly because she nearly shattered Nattie's chest on the landing. Yikes that looked painful.

Astonishing Member

Rumors are Samoa Joe was meant to appear last night but he has a flu. Might see Balor come to Smackdown.

Vince is meant to introduce Smackdown's "biggest acquisition" tonight as well.

Astonishing Member

So my guesses for Smackdown tonight is

Lucha House Party. They just 4 Latino stars to Raw, they are going to balance that out.
    Heavy Machinery.
    Roman Reigns.
    Bray Wyatt with the rest of Sanity....that's a dream
    EC3
    Apollo Crews
    Ember Moon
    Bobby Lashley
    Braun Strowman

Bray Wyatt and the puppets worries me. Wait and see I guess.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    So my guesses for Smackdown tonight is

Lucha House Party. They just 4 Latino stars to Raw, they are going to balance that out.
    Heavy Machinery.
    Roman Reigns.
    Bray Wyatt with the rest of Sanity....that's a dream
    EC3
    Apollo Crews
    Ember Moon
    Bobby Lashley
    Braun Strowman

Bray Wyatt and the puppets worries me. Wait and see I guess.
    Speaking of which, what happened to Bray Wyatt?

I heard he had a child (with Jojo) but he's been off screen for a very long time.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Speaking of which, what happened to Bray Wyatt?

I heard he had a child (with Jojo) but he's been off screen for a very long time.
    Bray was taken off TV after his team with Matt broke up. The company wants to rehab his character.

I turned off Raw the moment I saw the War Raider name change. I was too dumbfounded to continue.

And check the individual names of the Vikings: Erik (as in Erik the Viking) and Ivar (as in Ivar the Boneless).

Edit: just realized the irony of my commenting on viking themed wrestlers when I'm using Loki as my avatar.
    Last edited by Malvolio; 04-16-2019 at 10:16 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    Rumors are Samoa Joe was meant to appear last night but he has a flu. Might see Balor come to Smackdown.

Either Lesnar or Reigns.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post

I'm hoping the big acquisition is the Undisputed era. Big as is there's 4 of them.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

so apparently, the reason for the name change is, and i **** you not......................vince doesn't like the word "war".

Ultimate Member

I'd imagine that this Lacey thing ain't exactly making Sasha feel more inclined to buy what WWE is selling.