Page 567 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 674675175575635645655665675685695705715776176671067 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 19298
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Nah they won't do that. I fully expect this to be the end, and Becky to be stuck on Raw feuding with Lacey now.

Also WWE again REFUSING to let Charlotte take a break from the title picture for awhile (because we're totally getting Charlotte vs. Bayley now).

This also makes Asuka losing the belt feel even more pointless on top of it all. Asuka really got screwed over in all of this sadly.
    Becky is one of the biggest stars in the company and wild card rule exists to get top stars on both shows. She'll still show up on Smackdown. Raw is a burden wasteland for the women

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

screw raw. i'm streaming tonight. i'm boycotting raw.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I stopped watching Raw long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I stopped watching Raw long ago.
    Honestly I'm always surprised so many watch it if they don't like it. It's almost like some people watch just to complain about it on the internet the next day.

Even without RAW, there's like 5-6 hours of WWE a week to watch, in addition to all the other wrestlling out there.

Astonishing Member

How many want to bet that Lesnar is going to cash in on Kofi? They could easily draft Lesnar to Smackdown as a late shake-up to make that happen.

Suplex, suplex, suplex, F-5. Bye bye Kofi's reign.

Hello Lesnar/Reigns Part...I lost count. Is it over 9,000?

Regarding Charlotte: I keep telling everyone, WWE is fast-tracking Charlotte to have one title run after another so that she can eventually challenge her father's record of 16 title runs. And they want to make sure she doesn't have a long term injury before they can do it, and they're probably also worried about Rick dying before Charlotte gets close to 16 title runs.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think there's logic to Bayley beating Charlotte instead of Becky. You don't necessarily put any heat on Bayley or create friction between her and Becky. This makes Bayleys cash-in more heroic and more of a fan favorite movie, in addition to transitioning into a feud with Charlotte while Becky continues her feud with Lacey.

I honestly wish Becky had kept both belts a little longer, but I get the logic in splitting the titles. And you want the MitB cashed in AFter the belts are split so you don't have the issue of the MitB winner getting both belts. Things ended up nice and clean the way they happened.
    It's still a lame payoff to Becky's year-long feud with Charlotte. All this talk about building her up, and Charlotte just wins in the end anyway, and it HAD to be Charlotte in WWE's minds.

Also it doesn't help the perception that she gets special treatment either. Also logically the feud shouldn't be over since Becky's character logically would not accept this.

Also Becky's entire dual reign as champion was booked rather poorly in-general.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    shane wins.

not sure how i feel about this.
    This is how a lot more important feuds should be booked. The Face should lose the first couple of matches and then finally get the victory at the end.

The way The Miz has been losing is well done. Shane's arm coincidentally on The Miz while both of them were knocked out for the pin and Shane slipping out of his shirt on the top of a cage to escape and win.

If the writing is good, it will make the Face's eventual win a lot more meaningful.

that first part............i think we all need to see this after last night.

Extraordinary Member

It's still a lame payoff to Becky's year-long feud with Charlotte. All this talk about building her up, and Charlotte just wins in the end anyway, and it HAD to be Charlotte in WWE's minds.

Also it doesn't help the perception that she gets special treatment either. Also logically the feud shouldn't be over since Becky's character logically would not accept this.

Actually it makes some sense.

Becky's primary target would be Lacey, since it's her interference that cost her the match. And Lacey is on Becky's brand, and presumably still wants the RAW title. Meanwhile Charlotte's already lost the title, which takes a lot of Becky's reason to go after her away.

Astonishing Member

It's would've been great for Becky to retain both championships since they mentioned that's never been done before but Bayley taking the title from Charlotte made for a better moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    It's would've been great for Becky to retain both championships since they mentioned that's never been done before but Bayley taking the title from Charlotte made for a better moment.
    well now she and seth have another thing in common.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Regarding Charlotte: I keep telling everyone, WWE is fast-tracking Charlotte to have one title run after another so that she can eventually challenge her father's record of 16 title runs.
    I see people saying stuff like this and complaining and I dont get it. It's a fake sport, all wins are fake, so having someone win a lot of titles shouldnt be an issue. all those titles Ric Flair won were also on fake wins too. The only real question should be is the person getting the wins good at wrestling? and in terms of Charlotte, the answer is yes.

Really have no interest in Brock having the MITB case. Hell whoever the champ is will only be in danger of a cash in like 3 times the rest of this year. Just a completely dumb move.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Really have no interest in Brock having the MITB case. Hell whoever the champ is will only be in danger of a cash in like 3 times the rest of this year. Just a completely dumb move.
    That should actually totally be Seth's reaction. He should just LOL and say it's the best case scenario because Brock is never here.