Page 600 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1005005505905965975985996006016026036046106507001100 ... LastLast
Results 8,986 to 9,000 of 19298
    Ultimate Member

Charlotte has never not been in the title feud, or top storyline, unless she was injured, for her entire MR career. Same with Alexa. They're pushed harder than Roman is for goodness sake.

poor becky will never do anything important that doesn't have charlotte attached to it.

does anybody know if the acrobatic kickboxing powerhouse known as alexa bliss is a heel or face?? also it's a good thing she's fantastic on the mic otherwise those moment of bliss segments would be awful.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    The bolded part is a big problem. The female championships have had the same people hovering around them for the last few weeks.

There's lots of talented women on the roster, throw some of them into the mix and not constantly have Charlotte chasing the titles.
    That was the reason for the brand split. Vince like every promoter is going to have his favorites or the employees he has the most confidence in. But the Network wants access to all the stars, so he sabotaged the brand split. It's why I am so obsessed with structure. You have to put rules and obstacles in place to keep you from acting on impulses.

If Vince just put all his top people on one show, he would allow others to develop properly i.e. NXT.

Also, he would have divide time between his favorites.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    poor becky will never do anything important that doesn't have charlotte attached to it.

does anybody know if the acrobatic kickboxing powerhouse known as alexa bliss is a heel or face?? also it's a good thing she's fantastic on the mic otherwise those moment of bliss segments would be awful.
    Lol. Sarcasm Alert

Seriously, I would like to give Dolph Ziggler props. Whenever that guy gets pushed, he makes the most out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Hopefully Moxley winning the belt will do the title some good. Juice hasn't been looked strong in his two reigns as champion.
    I dunno. I've watched the match 5 times now. My thoughts:

- Juice was the most over he's ever been.
    - Mox is really good at putting people over even when he goes over.
    - His DDT and variant are awesome.
    - I legitimately think this a MOTY contender.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I dunno. I've watched the match 5 times now. My thoughts:

- Juice was the most over he's ever been.
    - Mox is really good at putting people over even when he goes over.
    - His DDT and variant are awesome.
    - I legitimately think this a MOTY contender.
    Juice hasn't been given strong opponents in his defenses. A lot of his successful defenses have been against guys New Japan uses as tag filler like Chase Owens. It can rise their profile but not the titles.

Ultimate Member

Moxley is facing a Young Lion at Dominion (the son of legendary NJPW ref Red Shoes no less). So while the poor boy will probably be murdered (while Suzuki looks on and nods in approval hopefully), Moxley could help him get a good showing in defeat at least. It could be cool.

Also Moxley vs. Suzuki, or Ishii, or Ibushi, or Okada, etc would be amazing I think.

The Juice vs. Moxley match is interesting because it's in one of those "it was a great match, that might be overshadowed because there was another epic match on the same show" situations, because Shingo vs. Ospreay was, WOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Moxley is facing a Young Lion at Dominion (the son of legendary NJPW ref Red Shoes no less). So while the poor boy will probably be murdered (while Suzuki looks on and nods in approval hopefully), Moxley could help him get a good showing in defeat at least. It could be cool.

Also Moxley vs. Suzuki, or Ishii, or Ibushi, or Okada, etc would be amazing I think.

The Juice vs. Moxley match is interesting because it's in one of those "it was a great match, that might be overshadowed because there was another epic match on the same show" situations, because Shingo vs. Ospreay was, WOW!!
    Shingo vs Ospreay was overshadowed by my sheer disappointment of Shingo not winning.

Ultimate Member

Yes Shingo not winning was a disappointment. But it'd be at least somewhat compensated for IF he gets cool stuff to do as a HW going forward.

Shingo will be fine.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Very disappointed Shingo didn't win. He had absolute amazing matches this tournament.

WWE had another flight of terror for the 24/7 title.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/WWE/statu...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    If nothing else, the 24/7 title is a nice way to create new content.

I feel sorry for the poor person who actually has to document all these title wins for the company.