Page 860 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 360760810850856857858859860861862863864870910960 ... LastLast
Results 12,886 to 12,900 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Paul is a promo gawd.

The GOAT

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

sigh. tag champs lost.

uh oh.

whoa.

really paul?

dio, sit yo ass down!

join or die, seth.

Kind of disappointed we're not getting Brock vs Fiend and Cole. Not that Rey vs. Brock won't be fun, but Brock and the Fiend would have been interesting.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Kind of disappointed we're not getting Brock vs Fiend and Cole. Not that Rey vs. Brock won't be fun, but Brock and the Fiend would have been interesting.
    I'm glad it's not happening. Why do you want a match full of guys who are incompatible with each other and neither can't afford loses? That match happening would **** Fiend and Cole. Also, screw having a card full of triple threat matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm glad it's not happening. Why do you want a match full of guys who are incompatible with each other and neither can't afford loses? That match happening would **** Fiend and Cole. Also, screw having a card full of triple threat matches.
    Cole can lose the match in theory. A loss to Brock or the Fiend really wouldn't hurt him. Just being in the match win, lose or draw honestly would be a career highlight for him.

Does sort of make you wonder what the Fiend and Cole will be doing at Survivor Series.

Astonishing Member
    Last edited by steve2275; 11-05-2019 at 12:21 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

Asuka tapping clean to Nattie was incredibly stupid. It's really annoying that WWE keeps going to this "make the champ lose to set up a title match" well constantly. Also if Asuka is meant to challenge Becky in the future, this was even dumber then.

Charlotte is a far better single's wrestler than tag one, plus she and Nattie have little chemistry as a team.

Still enjoying the Humberto push. However he needs to start winning some matches soon I think.

Buddy vs. Cedric was good.

Hunter and Seth, oh this should be interesting.

Surprised no Io yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Asuka tapping clean to Nattie was incredibly stupid. It's really annoying that WWE keeps going to this "make the champ lose to set up a title match" well constantly. Also if Asuka is meant to challenge Becky in the future, this was even dumber then.

Charlotte is a far better single's wrestler than tag one, plus she and Nattie have little chemistry as a team.

Still enjoying the Humberto push. However he needs to start winning some matches soon I think.

Buddy vs. Cedric was good.

Hunter and Seth, oh this should be interesting.

Surprised no Io yet.
    If they want to keep Becky and Charlotte away from each other for awhile, having Charlotte tag with Nattie isn't bad. Since there are so few actual tag teams in the womans tag division, I think they will be constantly throwing these make shift teams at the champs.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

So the wrestlers had an emergency meeting before Raw. In said meeting Seth Rollins of all people told the talent to not air out their grievances on social media and lay low. Then posts this direct to Dave Meltzer

https://twitter.com/WWERollins/statu...00253058854912

Shill Rollins is full of crap. Also the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) has no record of mechanical issues the WWE claim to have happened.

Astonishing Member

Mob Boss Hunter is my favorite HHH.

Humberto should only do sit-down interviews.

They undersold the hell out of Dio Maddin being destroyed.They should have spaced out Rey's revenge.

I hate the Raw announce team. They make me miss Byron.

Seth really needs to go to NXT to rehab his whole gimmick. It's a little too close to Balor coming there, but if Seth is a face, then that crowd will eat it up.

Raw is pushing hard towards the Latino market. It's interesting.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If they want to keep Becky and Charlotte away from each other for awhile, having Charlotte tag with Nattie isn't bad. Since there are so few actual tag teams in the womans tag division, I think they will be constantly throwing these make shift teams at the champs.
    I feel like Nattie and Charlotte are going to feud soon.

Oh and that was the best Becky promo in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Mob Boss Hunter is my favorite HHH.

Humberto should only do sit-down interviews.

They undersold the hell out of Dio Maddin being destroyed.They should have spaced out Rey's revenge.

I hate the Raw announce team. They make me miss Byron.

Seth really needs to go to NXT to rehab his whole gimmick. It's a little too close to Balor coming there, but if Seth is a face, then that crowd will eat it up.

Raw is pushing hard towards the Latino market. It's interesting.
    Yeah, Triple H is great being acting as the mouth piece of next on this invasion. He's giving next main event level star power while still giving them the spotlight and making it about them. Good stuff, and he's definately adding a lot.

And I don't think needs to go to next per say ... I think this feud with Triple H and nxt will do fine. Despite Brick being chain Seth is obviously acting as the face of the brand. Him and Triple H should have some cool interaction in the coming weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I feel like Nattie and Charlotte are going to feud soon.

Oh and that was the best Becky promo in awhile.
    I don't see Charlotte and Nattie as a long term feud so yeah ... very very easy to see them turning on each other to feud. Like I said earlier I think they want to try and find stuff for Charlotte to do to keep her away from Becky for awhile. A feud with Nattie works.