Page 679 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1795796296696756766776786796806816826836897297791179 ... LastLast
Results 10,171 to 10,185 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    It's time for Andrade! Rusev would work too. From a storyline standpoint, Kofi is basically a cruiserweight so someone like Buddy Murphy would go after him as well.

(Likely it will be Shane McMahon)
    Shane is actually a pretty good choice, as it creates a perfect set up for KO to screw over Shane.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

If Shane wrestles Kofi he's gotta win the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I think if this were closer to Wrestlemania, Shane could win it. That gives KO the big road to Wrestlemania push where he beats him for the WWE title at WM.

But right now, I think it would be more about a set up to where KO screws him.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think if this were closer to Wrestlemania, Shane could win it. That gives KO the big road to Wrestlemania push where he beats him for the WWE title at WM.

But right now, I think it would be more about a set up to where KO screws him.
    The way Shane has been booked he isn't gotta be used to set up anything for KO. He's gotta win the title because he's the biggest heel in the company and getting the title will drown him in heat. Go away heat.

The way Shane has been booked he isn't gotta be used to set up anything for KO. He's gotta win the title because he's the biggest heel in the company and getting the title will drown him in heat. Go away heat.
    When McMahons are pushed, it's usually for the sake of building up a top babyface. McMahons almost never actually win in the end. If he wins the belt, it'll be so KO beats him forit.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    It's time for Andrade! Rusev would work too. From a storyline standpoint, Kofi is basically a cruiserweight so someone like Buddy Murphy would go after him as well.

(Likely it will be Shane McMahon)
    andrade is the best choice. rusev hasn't been on tv since WM. and buddy is a relative unknown to those who don't watch 205.

When McMahons are pushed, it's usually for the sake of building up a top babyface. McMahons almost never actually win in the end. If he wins the belt, it'll be so KO beats him forit.
    This is the major problem with the current Shane push. Normally if Vince went over someone it would be short term, and there'd be quick retribution. Shane has been an active "wrestler" since the Royal Rumble, and he won a feud with the Miz. It's been overly long and hopefully they'll set up KO to end it at Summerslam. Shane winning the title would not help WWE's ratings issues.

Luckily with Drew's issues on Raw, the loss to Taker, and KO's basic declaration of war I can't see Shane going after the belt....hopefully.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    This is the major problem with the current Shane push. Normally if Vince went over someone it would be short term, and there'd be quick retribution. Shane has been an active "wrestler" since the Royal Rumble, and he won a feud with the Miz. It's been overly long and hopefully they'll set up KO to end it at Summerslam. Shane winning the title would not help WWE's ratings issues.

Luckily with Drew's issues on Raw, the loss to Taker, and KO's basic declaration of war I can't see Shane going after the belt....hopefully.
    hopefully, this feud with ced will do something for drew, since he's been nothing but a goon since he came to the main roster.

If the McMahon is Vince yea but this is Shane. A guy who the company has booked as a main-event wrestling talent since his return, won his feud over the Miz, got a win over Roman and has dominated TV time on both shows. I can easily see Vince being dumb enough to give his son the title.

If the McMahon is Vince yea but this is Shane. A guy who the company has booked as a main-event wrestling talent since his return, won his feud over the Miz, got a win over Roman and has dominated TV time on both shows. I can easily see Vince being dumb enough to give his son the title.
    He got the better of Miz ... I'll give you that. But while Romsn lost the match against Shane I don't think he lost the feud.

If Shane wins the belt, its just so KO can beat him for it.

and if that happens............well cody and the bucks don't really have much to worry about.

Extraordinary Member

The Kabuki Warriors and the Iconics are having a title match tonight

Astonishing Member

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Astonishing Member

Smackdown actually had a bunch of new match-ups and seemed actually fresh tonight! I liked it. See we can move storylines along and still not have the same rematches every week.

I'm torn on this Cedric Alexander push. It's good to see him get a chance and I like his moveset in the ring, but he comes across as very bland. They need to give him more than generic babyface personality.

An Orton/Kofi redo feud? I'll take it.

Recent rumor is that Natalya/Becky is somewhat of a swerve and Becky/Beth Phoenix is going to be the real feud.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Well, it'd make sense considering what Becky said about Edge earlier this year. Also, Beth certainly can't be worse than the hilariously awful Nattie.