Page 793 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 293693743783789790791792793794795796797803843893 ... LastLast
Results 11,881 to 11,895 of 19298
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Even if for some strange reason a person doesn't think Kofi was buried there's absolutely no denying his run as WWE champ was damn sure buried.
    Quoted for the simplest of truths.

Thinking more about it, Kofi should have stood up for himself and not done that finish.

Despite, WWE losing viewers (which is really down to their own stupidity), wrestling is actually growing in scale and popularity and Kofi has done enough for himself to survive outside the company. WWE completely dropped the ball and as a champion, one should be able to foot their down and decide what's best for business and/or what's best for yourself.

Ultimate Member

The Last Woman Standing match was pretty good, and KW actually getting the win in the tag match as well. But other than that, a meh show.

Also no Sasha and Bayley after losing on PPV, sounds very familiar booking-wise and not in a good way. Also no Bray or Seth on the show wasn't a good move either.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    The Last Woman Standing match was pretty good, and KW actually getting the win in the tag match as well. But other than that, a meh show.

Also no Sasha and Bayley after losing on PPV, sounds very familiar booking-wise and not in a good way. Also no Bray or Seth on the show wasn't a good move either.
    I disagree. The last thing I need is one of Seth's insincere promos trying to explain that finish.

We got the draft on SD, let them show up there with a fresh coat of paint.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Quoted for the simplest of truths.

Thinking more about it, Kofi should have stood up for himself and not done that finish.

Despite, WWE losing viewers (which is really down to their own stupidity), wrestling is actually growing in scale and popularity and Kofi has done enough for himself to survive outside the company. WWE completely dropped the ball and as a champion, one should be able to foot their down and decide what's best for business and/or what's best for yourself.
    I don't get this take at all. Brock lost to Goldberg in like 10 seconds. Strowman lost to Brock in less than a minute. Daniel Bryan lost to Sheamus in 18 seconds.

All stupid in my opinion, but they did the job and moved on.

Kofi had a six months run with the main title. That's six more months than most thought he ever would have.

Kofi lost to Brocks best shot not to the finger poke of doom.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post

In Sasha's case, she might not have shown up because of injury.

Seth abd Bray not showing up was likely an intentional decision... though I'm not 100% sure it was the wrong one. I think a breather from last night potentially leave less of a bad taste fro people's mouths. Though it also might have been interesting to see how they would have responded to it.

Astonishing Member

My vote is just to have the interview with the ref where he admits he made a (kayfabe) mistake, and he's in hiding in fear for his life because of an angry Fiend.

That said, Fiend interrupted the Dark Match between Miz and Cesaro--and attacked Cesaro--so they're testing him as a face.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Kairi Sane pins Becky Lynch after Becky gets a Green Mist from Asuka

and now a run out by BlissCross
    Maybe setting up a long term storyline where Asuka is Becky's Kryptonite?

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Maybe setting up a long term storyline where Asuka is Becky's Kryptonite?
    There are definate seeds there, as Asuka has beaten Becky the last 2 times they have competed.

If Sasha is legit injured, Asuke probably is the biggest threat to Becky at the moment (aside from Charlotte I guess). They might wanna pull that trigger sooner than later.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Didn't dodge anything, you just have no idea what you're trying to argue. /shrugs
    I know exactly what I'm arguing. I don't argue for the sake of it.

Losing a match can be a burial. Kofi didn't look strong, he was treated as an afterthought as soon as it ended, Cain will be Brock's focus moving into Crown Jewel.The guy they spent the 7 months building into a credible champion is made to look like a guy you see in the jobber paradise chasing after the 24/7 title.
    There's no brightside for Kofi here. Legit burial right here.

In other news, Master P brought House of Glory and throwing his hat in the wrestling game.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3WNPWUlugK/

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I know exactly what I'm arguing. I don't argue for the sake of it.

Losing a match can be a burial. Kofi didn't look strong, he was treated as an afterthought as soon as it ended, Cain will be Brock's focus moving into Crown Jewel.The guy they spent the 7 months building into a credible champion is made to look like a guy you see in the jobber paradise chasing after the 24/7 title.
    There's no brightside for Kofi here. Legit burial right here.
    HOnestly I don't think you can say it's a burial until after you see how he's booked following the match. That to me is the difference between a legit burial and a bad loss. If Kofi is still pushed (which I think is the case, but we'll see), then it was just a bad one sided loss. If he finds himself floundering in the mid-card, then it was probably more of a burial.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    HOnestly I don't think you can say it's a burial until after you see how he's booked following the match. That to me is the difference between a legit burial and a bad loss. If Kofi is still pushed (which I think is the case, but we'll see), then it was just a bad one sided loss. If he finds himself floundering in the mid-card, then it was probably more of a burial.
    Yeah, I agree. Let's see the follow up. Actually I hope Kofi is immediately drafted to Raw. No rematch, just moving on.

If Seth does a full heel turn after Crown Jewel, you could make AOP his new Shield, and they could feud with New Day.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    WWE hasn't earn that from me.

I don't know about a burial but Kofi deserved to lose it in a better fashion.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Yeah, I agree. Let's see the follow up. Actually I hope Kofi is immediately drafted to Raw. No rematch, just moving on.

If Seth does a full heel turn after Crown Jewel, you could make AOP his new Shield, and they could feud with New Day.
    I'll be interesting to see who Brocks opponent at Crown Jewel will be. Assuming he wrestlers at that PPV... but that sounds like a big pay day, so I doubt Brock would miss it. Kofi makes sense. Rey makes sense. The Cain guy MAYBE if he's actually ready to perform in a WWE ring, though I doubt that would actually be a title match. I honestly think the most likely scenario will be Brock facing Rey or Kofi, and Cain interfering to build up their feud. But with a draft, there are plenty of ways to go with that angle.