Page 950 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 45085090094094694794894995095195295395496010001050 ... LastLast
Results 14,236 to 14,250 of 19298
    Amazing Member

I could see Brock eliminating the entrants as they come in keeping it 1vs1 until someone like Roman, Strowman or Drew comes in somewhere in the teens. Then they can have either Brock or the other big name take turns eliminating jabronis maintaining the field small and allowing Brock to just suplex and eliminate people to the end of the match. It's gonna be a shitty rumble.

And i would appreciate Punk back in a wwe ring but "lol" at him making a fool of himself on tweeter.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    Now I’m not one to defend punk, I think he’s a fukn asshat but imo Calling his tweet homophobic is as much an ott reaction as what he tweeted
    I didn't see the homophobia in Punk's tweet neither.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    Can you give us an xample of somebody who’s started the rumble and made it to the final four that didn’t have to work hard??

NXT was great this week. AEW was solid but nothing special.
    I didn't say he wouldn't necessarily have to work hard... merely that it's not the hardest match in the world. Anytime you have a match with multiple people, it gives a wrestler options to take a breather because they don't necessarily have to carry the load.

Astonishing Member

Homophobic or not it was an absurd overreaction that made Punk look like a thin-skinned...well...punk.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Yep, pretty common fighting language.

No one told me that Chelsea Green was thick. Where did all that extra POWERRR come from

I am so happy to see a woman get a manager in the WWE. Women in factions and having managers would be the best for that division.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I didn't say he wouldn't necessarily have to work hard... merely that it's not the hardest match in the world. Anytime you have a match with multiple people, it gives a wrestler options to take a breather because they don't necessarily have to carry the load.
    Yeah, battle royales are great for hiding old timers. You pick a partner and just hide off into a corner til it times for you to get eliminated.

It's probably why I hate battle royales .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It's an implication that doing a gay sexual act is an insult/lesser. It's totally homophobic.

Bluebird

This week's Dynamite was decent, but that Women's Title segment dragged really badly, thanks to the unneeded Nightmare Collective shenanigans. Other matches were good, especially Kenny/Hangman vs. Private Party and the Best Friends vs. Jurassic Express match. Moxley's decision was expected, but the twist to get there was kinda fun.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    This week's Dynamite was decent, but that Women's Title segment dragged really badly, thanks to the unneeded Nightmare Collective shenanigans. Other matches were good, especially Kenny/Hangman vs. Private Party and the Best Friends vs. Jurassic Express match. Moxley's decision was expected, but the twist to get there was kinda fun.
    Mickey decision would have a bigger impact if the same thing didn't happen earlier with the dark order and Christopher Daniels.

BANNED

Been enjoying the new era of raw.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by GeekSmark View Post
    I could see Brock eliminating the entrants as they come in keeping it 1vs1 until someone like Roman, Strowman or Drew comes in somewhere in the teens. Then they can have either Brock or the other big name take turns eliminating jabronis maintaining the field small and allowing Brock to just suplex and eliminate people to the end of the match. It's gonna be a shitty rumble.

And i would appreciate Punk back in a wwe ring but "lol" at him making a fool of himself on tweeter.
    Easy Peasy. Go down to the ring but don't enter until the next guy comes down. It's been done before.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    It's an implication that doing a gay sexual act is an insult/lesser. It's totally homophobic.
    What did he say?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    What did he say?
    He told Miz to suck a blood money covered d!ck. He deleted it not too long after.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Velasquez punches like a creeper

I am really wondering how they are going to play Seth in the Rumble.

Scott Steiner is still that dude.

I still have a crush on ODB.....I need therapy

Thunder Rosa is money.

Moose has really improved over the years.

For all the anti pda crowd, how do you deal with Austin Ace and RVD right now
    mmmmm hmmmmm
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    He told Miz to suck a blood money covered d!ck. He deleted it not too long after.
    Ya I'm not sure I'd call that homophobic in poor taste definitely but not homophobic.