Extraordinary Member

I think Tucker's injured

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I think Tucker's injured
    Tucker isn't hurt. He's being pushed to the side

Astonishing Member

Yeah poor Tucker. He’s not getting any pseudo push out of this right now. They don’t even want him taking pins to protect Otis.

I admit i watched the “terrace house” clips of the incidents that lead to Hana Kimura being bullied. Really much ado about nothing. Humans can be trash sometimes.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The completed TNT championship belt

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The TNT should be in diamond studs I believe. Or in Red to match the outside strap part. But to me the diamond stud part would be nice.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    This is a decent design marred by the fact that the "TNT" looks like it was spray-painted onto it.

Double or Nothing thoughts:

Private Party/Best Friends was sloppy trash. Someone needs to sit PP down and tell them that this is the big time and they need to tighten their **** up.

Ladder Match: There was some good stuff in there and there was some downright stupid stuff. That Darby ladder spot falls firmly in the latter category. Not a fan of Brian Cage and also consider Taz extremely fucking useless, so Cage winning wasn't exactly my cup of tea.

MJF/Jungle Boy: This was good, but it went 17 minutes, which kinda felt 5 minutes too long, IMO. Also, this felt more like a Dynamite match than something that needed to be on PPV. MJF has the character down-pat, but he's very 'meh' in the ring. He's young, though, so hopefully he comes around in that aspect.

Statlander/Ford: Penelope Ford sucks, but this was... okay. Probably could've just scraped this after Britt's injury or put it on Dynamite or Dark.

Cody/Archer, TNT Championship Finals: ... Yuck. Camera catching Iron Mike yawning was probably the best part of the match.

Rose/Shida, AEW Women's Championship: Loved it. Wish Nyla was a bit more hoss-y since Hikaru is a damn good ragdoll, but the match was still good. Think it might've been a bit too early to do the title change since Nyla was off TV for so long, but screw it, Shida's a baller.

Rhodes/Spears: ... the hell was this?

Moxley/Lee, AEW World Championship: We had internet issues during this and Hana Kimura's(RIP) tribute, so I missed a huge chunk and only caught the last 3 minutes.

Th Elite/Inner Circle, Stadium Stampede: This was pretty goddamn wild. They even brawled through my section(124), lol. Didn't really care for the multiple Hardy gimmick section since that felt a bit too much like the Cena stuff from WM. Sammy G is a goddamn star. Most entertaining member of the Inner Circle by far. The replay gag just didn't hit for me. Loved Page coming in on a freakin' horse, but they blew it by not having him tie up somebody.

Overall, a real mixed bag for my first AEW PPV. Not too sure if I'll ever watch another.

With my WWE Network back on , I plan on doing some more WWF RAW and WCW Nitro Reviews. Its been a long , loooong time. But I was in spring of 1997 at last check.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Extraordinary Member

Apollo Crews is now United States champion

Drew Gulak has re-signed with wwe

https://www.pwinsider.com/article/13...dated.html?p=1

Ultimate Member

Apollo winning the belt was so cathartic. What a comeback for him. Hopefully now Andrade can start moving towards the main event picture.

Garza beating KO was surprising, but cool. And Zelina's outfit, WOW!!

The IIconics/BlissCross Applesauce segment was great. Really good promo from Nikki and thank goodness they didn't break up the IIconics.

I sense an unlikely friendship brewing between Viking Raiders and Street Profits.

The Women's triple threat Match was good, even if Nia looked sloppy. And Asuka was a delight on commentary.

Seth still doing great heel work.

Get Bianca back on Raw WWE, SOON!!

They've done a good job building up Drew vs. Lashely.

Good show overall.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    I wanted a Gentlemen's Club reunion.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Astonishing Member

I love the way that MVP is being used. He isn't loud, he is subtle. I really hope that this is a sign of Alexander and Ricochet joining MVP stable.

Speaking of the tag scene.
    Street Profits
    Raiders
    The Disciples
    Dos Reyes
    The VIP(Ric and Cedric)
    The Mighty/TM61( Mink and Thorne)

We are having a tag team resurgene

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Apollo winning the belt was so cathartic. What a comeback for him. Hopefully now Andrade can start moving towards the main event picture.

Garza beating KO was surprising, but cool. And Zelina's outfit, WOW!!

The IIconics/BlissCross Applesauce segment was great. Really good promo from Nikki and thank goodness they didn't break up the IIconics.

I sense an unlikely friendship brewing between Viking Raiders and Street Profits.

The Women's triple threat Match was good, even if Nia looked sloppy. And Asuka was a delight on commentary.

Seth still doing great heel work.

Get Bianca back on Raw WWE, SOON!!

They've done a good job building up Drew vs. Lashely.

Good show overall.
    Wait..Apollo's US champion? That's nice. That boy is too darn strong and talented to be pushed aside.

He just needs a little character work and he will do very well for himself in WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Wait..Apollo's US champion? That's nice. That boy is too darn strong and talented to be pushed aside.

He just needs a little character work and he will do very well for himself in WWE.
    Honestly I think they should have done the character work BEFORE they gave him the US title. Or maybe turned him heel and put him with MVP so he can sort of cover that aspect for him.

Still, the guy has talent. We'll see what he can do now that he's been given the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    This is a decent design marred by the fact that the "TNT" looks like it was spray-painted onto it.
    This could be a nod from AEW in a comical way to the NWO. Which had the big gold belt get spray painted with black letters during WCW's hey day. It wouldn't shock me if this was a bit of a wink to that.