Page 585 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 854855355755815825835845855865875885895956356851085 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 19298
    Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Thought that was a fun RAW, especially when I can easily ignore wastes of time like Rollins and Ziggler.

Astonishing Member

930 to 939 ricochet vs cesaro
    i do like eimination matches 958 1014
    1039 1059 zayn vs rollins

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6049214/?ref_=ttep_ep30
    From Sendai Sun Plaza Hall in Miyagino-ku, Sendai, Japan it's Takaaki "Evil" Watanabe and Tetsuya Naito vs. Togi Makabe and Tomoaki Honma; and much more.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_(wrestler) + https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetsuya_Naito
    vs
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomoaki_Honma +https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Togi_Makabe
    Last edited by steve2275; 05-28-2019 at 02:26 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

So the positives:

-Becky and Seth are both still quite over, despite WWE doing everything possible to screw them up with bad booking.

-R-Truth and Carmella were entertaining as usual.

-They might finally be doing something with Nikki Cross.

-Bray.

And, that's about it. The IIconics having a match on TV only to lose clean yet again as tag champs, still not feeling Brock as MITB holder, Baron Corbin is still boring, Shane being WAY overexposed, etc.

Yeah this was NOT the type of show to put on after DON if you wanted your fans to have faith in you WWE.

Yep Firefly Funhouse is the only thing I look forward to on Raw each week. I was just lucky to turn over to Raw right as it was coming on. I watched maybe 15 other minutes of the show other than that.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I heard Sami said AEW by name. How the hell did he get away with that?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The company quickly edited it out judging by this youtube video clip of it.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Vince wrote that

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Vince wrote that
    Vince approved the mention what the hell did he expect to accomplish with it? If it's a jab then it fell flat. It might end up replacing the CM Punk chant.

Vince wrote that
    According to Meltzer and Alvarez , right now there are conflicting reports about it. Meltzer claims he was told it was scripted and removed. Alvarez is claiming it wasn't scripted and someone called it "stupid" to say.

Both are thinking perhaps the company is "working" the boys by saying it wasn't scripted to play up the segment and Zayn being a wild card character who says anything.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Vince approved the mention what the hell did he expect to accomplish with it? If it's a jab then it fell flat. It might end up replacing the CM Punk chant.
    I think it was designed to make the segment feel more edgy, like it was a shoot because he mentioned something he wasnt supposed to mention.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    According to Meltzer and Alvarez , right now there are conflicting reports about it. Meltzer claims he was told it was scripted and removed. Alvarez is claiming it wasn't scripted and someone called it "stupid" to say.

Both are thinking perhaps the company is "working" the boys by saying it wasn't scripted to play up the segment and Zayn being a wild card character who says anything.
    Meltzer and Alvarez are not reliable sources right now so I take anything they say with a grain of salt

Meltzer and Alvarez are not reliable sources right now so I take anything they say with a grain of salt
    We aren't they reliable ? Both are claiming sources within the company have told them conflicting things about this. That the theory they seem to have right now is that the company is doing a "work" basically here to play up Zayn's character.

How is Meltzer not reliable?

Extraordinary Member

So Adam Pacitti of Cultaholic gave a pretty interesting interpretation of Brock not knowing about the One year thing: He just gives so little of a **** about pro-wrestling, he never bothered to learn. He says that's funny

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

the ultimate team: big poppa pump, big momma pump, and little petey pump.
    I thought her nickname was Thick Mamma Pump?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium