Page 1251 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2517511151120112411247124812491250125112521253125412551261 ... LastLast
Results 18,751 to 18,765 of 19298
    Incredible Member

Quite honestly, I'm enjoying RoH better than either WWE or Impact right now. The fact that they're running a Pure tournament is way more compelling. The wrestling has been first grade and there a
    lot less garbage promos. On smackdown they had 4 matches in 2 hours. The rest was promos. I tune in to watch the wrestling not promos.

Extraordinary Member

Looks like Asuka Zelina got moved to the main card, while Cesaro and Nakamura's match is now on the Pre-show

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    just out of curiosity, what is the midnight express gimmick supposed to be anyways??
    Likely 2 guys with a tennis racket carrying manager is the gimmick here. Its why Janela and Kiss don't fit this.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Looks like Asuka Zelina got moved to the main card, while Cesaro and Nakamura's match is now on the Pre-show
    It seems like bad idea, unless something is going to happen plot wise...

Extraordinary Member

Cesaro and Nakamura win.

IC ladder match is the first match of the actual show

Astonishing Member

Ok I loved that match and the silly finish.

Astonishing Member

Looks like they might have botched that tag team title ending.

Astonishing Member

Wait Nikki, Shayna and Nia unable to compete? Was there a COVID outbreak again?

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Wait Nikki, Shayna and Nia unable to compete? Was there a COVID outbreak again?
    Multiple cases were reported at the Performance Center.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Ok I'm liking heel Roman.

Ultimate Member

For a show that needed to make a bunch of changes last minute, I thought it was pretty solid:

The Raw tag match suffered from Garza obviously being injured and them needing to rush a finish.

The SD tag match was, alright. I mean they never really sold LHP as a legit threat anyway.

Asuka vs. Zelina was a short but sweet match. Zelina looked good tonight and that finishing sequence was really fun.

Lashley vs. Apollo was another solid match. But Apollo and THB both need to move on to other things, it feels like they've been feuding forever.

The IC title match was really good, and a fantastically creative finish.

Asuka vs. Bayley was, probably the best they could do under the circumstances.

Drew vs. Randy was really good, and it was one of the best Ambulance Matches ever imo. Also Randy's victims getting their revenge was a really nice touch as well.

Roman vs. Jey was pretty much expected, but WOW did they pull it off well. Roman is so good as a vicious heel, and Jey and Jimmy sold it so well.

Astonishing Member

Roman vs. Jey was pretty much expected, but WOW did they pull it off well. Roman is so good as a vicious heel, and Jey and Jimmy sold it so well.
    This end game to this feud must be Roman vs. Rock, right?

Incredible Member

clash of champions were mostly filler. which match had a surprising winner ?

streets profit , cesaro and nakamura, asura, drew and roman all expected to win. even the ic triple threat with aj styles wiinning on raw , unlikely to be him , sami makes the most sense.

Ultimate Member

I really like Reigns like this. This is how WWE should have handled Reigns FOR A WHILE now. The guy's a natural bad ass that has a look that screams "I don't give a crap".

The story between him and Uso was amazing. Seriously, other wrestling promotions should watch and take notes (granted its not family but the whole Kenny Omega and Hangman Page thing at AEW is terribly dull).

Ultimate Member

Meanwhile, it seems Roman had some dental work done.

His teeth look much more prominent than before.