Page 821 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 321721771811817818819820821822823824825831871921 ... LastLast
Results 12,301 to 12,315 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    With this though its something he was part running and ...its the Basham Brothers who weren't a major tag team. I mean Cornette isn't a modern wrestling guy to listen to. But here regarding this , it seems he is on the mark regarding how OVW was done by Ace.
    Given Cornette's own...controversies regarding how he ran OVW (he's damned lucky Santino didn't put him in a wheelchair), I'll be keeping that grain of salt.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Given Cornette's own...controversies regarding how he ran OVW (he's damned lucky Santino didn't put him in a wheelchair), I'll be keeping that grain of salt.
    Everyone knows Cornette smacked Santino . He's detailed it as has Santino. Both even said it was over the same issue with not selling the fear factor of Boogyman at that time. It has no place today where a promoter puts his hands on someone for sure.

Its still not excusing how WWE has ran developmental and ran things in 2000's into the dirt with OVW and Deep South. They righted the ship with Hunter and his running of NXT. But beyond OVW's 1st big class , they started pulling way too many folks out and didn't help their farm league they had.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin705 View Post
    Going back and listening to the Austin podcast with MJF. This guy's a treasure, and Austin kept it mad kayfabe lol
    all he needs to do is tweek his in-ring work and MJF will be the biggest heel in wrestling.

not saying he sucks in the ring. just he needs to stand out a bit more. especially with a roster that AEW has.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Cornette wasn't wrong IMHO. The Lucha Bros is argueably the best tag team in AEW. They should have been able to take out Stunt and Jungle Boy in 5 minutes.

Every performer on your roster can't be portrayed as the best of the best.
    Thinking about it ... I think rather than using Stunt, they should have had Jungle Boy wrestle a handicap match. The 2 on 1 justifies a short one sided match where Jungle Boy won't be hurt by the loss. He might even get more over if he pulls off a sympathetic enough performance.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    What controversies? The Santino incident is the worst thing that happened when he ran OVW.

if anybody has a good stream for impact BFG hook me up.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

and seth rollins just can't do social media.

in a interview, he tried to defend the ending to the HIAC match and said that both taker and foley would've probably ended their HIAC match early.

sigh.

Extraordinary Member

Question: Does anyone here know who the Biggest (As in physically) Female wrestler is?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Question: Does anyone here know who the Biggest (As in physically) Female wrestler is?
    Isis the Amazon. She's 6"9. She was actually in the WWE for a cup of coffee.

big mami from aaa is probably the heaviest.

Extraordinary Member

So apparently NJPW has announced an American Subsidiary called New Japan Pro-Wrestling of America

Ultimate Member

So apparently NJPW has announced an American Subsidiary called New Japan Pro-Wrestling of America
    That's.......interesting.

Long time coming

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    and seth rollins just can't do social media.

in a interview, he tried to defend the ending to the HIAC match and said that both taker and foley would've probably ended their HIAC match early.

sigh.
    I was assuming that was him being in character.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    I was assuming that was him being in character.
    Lol...let's hope

Seth needs a heel turn bad.