Page 242 of 686 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292342 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 10280
  1. #3616
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,053

    Default

    Charlotte needs to be far away from that match. Now is the time to strike while the iron is hot for Becky. She's already beaten Charlotte, she doesn't need to do it again. Becky's Wrestlemania moment can happen only by beating the "Baddest Woman on the Planet."

  2. #3617
    Astonishing Member BigLbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    3,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If they want to protect both Becky and Ronda, putting Charlotte in the match to take the fall works. Plus, it lessons the potential fan backlash against Ronda if Charlotte is there to play heel. There's someone to boo besides Ronda.
    sure would be nice for becky to have a title match w/o charlotte involved.

  3. #3618
    Astonishing Member BigLbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    3,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    Charlotte needs to be far away from that match. Now is the time to strike while the iron is hot for Becky. She's already beaten Charlotte, she doesn't need to do it again. Becky's Wrestlemania moment can happen only by beating the "Baddest Woman on the Planet."
    no way is that happening(would be pretty cool though). no way are they going to use ronda to put her over, if they had their way becky wouldn't even be in the match.

  4. #3619
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    26,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    no way is that happening(would be pretty cool though). no way are they going to use ronda to put her over, if they had their way becky wouldn't even be in the match.
    I think it's entirely possible that Becky could beat Ronda if they had a one on one match. But, hypothetically speaking, if they do decide Ronda should win then adding Charlotte gives Ronda a win without Becky necessarily getting beaten. So it's a way to protect Becky, IF that ends up being needed.

  5. #3620
    Astonishing Member BigLbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    3,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think it's entirely possible that Becky could beat Ronda if they had a one on one match. But, hypothetically speaking, if they do decide Ronda should win then adding Charlotte gives Ronda a win without Becky necessarily getting beaten. So it's a way to protect Becky, IF that ends up being needed.
    think again, and harder.

  6. #3621
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    26,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    think again, and harder.
    It's pretty easy to think Becky winning is a possibility. She's a very over superstar right now. Having her win the Rumble, go into the main event at Wrestlemanaia, and win the world title is the classic heroes journey we see in WWE all the time.

    Not saying it's a 100% given either... they may want to take more time to build up Ronda as some sort of unbeatable force like they did with Asuka back in the day.

    Point being they can go either way on it. They are both 2 very valuable assets. Valuable to the point they might want to consider putting Charlotte in there to take the fall just so they can protect both. Again, we're just speculating.

  7. #3622
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    6,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If they want to protect both Becky and Ronda, putting Charlotte in the match to take the fall works. Plus, it lessons the potential fan backlash against Ronda if Charlotte is there to play heel. There's someone to boo besides Ronda.
    When it comes to WrestleMania they don't need to be protected. I want Becky to go over but I don't think anyone will get mad if she doesn't. It doesn't need Charlotte, she shouldn't get involved.

  8. #3623
    Astonishing Member BigLbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    3,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It's pretty easy to think Becky winning is a possibility. She's a very over superstar right now. Having her win the Rumble, go into the main event at Wrestlemanaia, and win the world title is the classic heroes journey we see in WWE all the time.

    Not saying it's a 100% given either... they may want to take more time to build up Ronda as some sort of unbeatable force like they did with Asuka back in the day.

    Point being they can go either way on it. They are both 2 very valuable assets. Valuable to the point they might want to consider putting Charlotte in there to take the fall just so they can protect both. Again, we're just speculating.
    i think mustafa ali is going to win the rumble and then defeat brock lesnar at mania.

  9. #3624
    Astonishing Member BigLbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    3,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    When it comes to WrestleMania they don't need to be protected. I want Becky to go over but I don't think anyone will get mad if she doesn't. It doesn't need Charlotte, she shouldn't get involved.
    idk how anybody can not feel like becky/charlotte has run it's course at this point.

  10. #3625
    Amazing Member LibSuperstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Lynch/Flair has run its course but I have an inkling that it will end up Rousey/Flair still.

    New column on my site dedicated to WWE
    Desperate Measures

  11. #3626
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,764

    Default

    Since they are doing the McMahon family gimmick switching over Lynch and Flair for Moon,Banks, and Bliss.

    Moon beating Asuka for the title has a ton of backstory.
    Banks has the credentials to make her and Asuka a Mania match.
    Bliss is just money period.

    There are so many talents out there that need a mouthpiece that Paige being on a commentary is just a waste.

    Nakamura and Paige is money.
    Paige and Dean Ambrose would be heel gold.

  12. #3627
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    26,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    idk how anybody can not feel like becky/charlotte has run it's course at this point.
    It hasn't run it's course yet, because both are still feuding with Ronda. Becky has yet to have her match with Ronda, while the ending of Charlotee and Ronda's match justifies another match from a storytelling standpoint. Obviously there's more story to tell with all 3 women.

    As long as the feud is producing good matches, I honestly don't see the problem. The Last Man Standing and the TLC matches were arguably both the matches of the night, and I think you can even give Charlotte the lions share of the credit for the TLC for taking the bumps that she did. She is producing good matches in a feud that the fans are still emotionally invested in, so I really don't see the problem.

  13. #3628
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    6,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It hasn't run it's course yet, because both are still feuding with Ronda. Becky has yet to have her match with Ronda, while the ending of Charlotee and Ronda's match justifies another match from a storytelling standpoint. Obviously there's more story to tell with all 3 women.
    It has run it's course. Becky definitely defeated Charlotte in Evolution. That was the end between those two. They need to move on. Charlotte can have her crack at Ronda when Becky is done with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    As long as the feud is producing good matches, I honestly don't see the problem.
    It's repetitive and tedious. They have good matches together but that doesn't mean I want to keep seeing these two go at for months. Especially since their rivalry had a definitive end.

  14. #3629
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    26,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It has run it's course. Becky definitely defeated Charlotte in Evolution. That was the end between those two. They need to move on. Charlotte can have her crack at Ronda when Becky is done with her.



    It's repetitive and tedious. They have good matches together but that doesn't mean I want to keep seeing these two go at for months. Especially since their rivalry had a definitive end.
    Again, the story is not over because both are still feuding with Ronda, and that has yet to be resolved.

    As far as them being tedious, they have wrestled what... 4 times in the last 4-5 months? That's not to terrible, considering they are in a division of like 8 people. Considering how small the womans roster is and how much content the WWE puts out on a weekly basis, I think it's frankly surprising they haven't wrestled more times than that. Natalya has probably wrestled the Riot Squad more times than that in the past month and a half alone. For tag and womens division, it's frankly normal for feuding people to wrestle frequently. Otherwise you burn through the entire roster too quickly.

  15. #3630
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    6,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Again, the story is not over because both are still feuding with Ronda, and that has yet to be resolved.

    As far as them being tedious, they have wrestled what... 4 times in the last 4-5 months? That's not to terrible, considering they are in a division of like 8 people. Considering how small the womans roster is and how much content the WWE puts out on a weekly basis, I think it's frankly surprising they haven't wrestled more times than that.
    It is over. Their beef with Ronda got nothing to do with each other. The only reason they are still stuck together as far as I can see is the company wants Becky's overiness to rub off on Charlotte. So kinda the reverse with Charlotte riding her coattails.

    If wrestling each other is all they did for 4 months then that is terrible. Seeing the same matches repeatedly is one of the very things many fans are frustrated over and was addressed by the McMachons on Monday. I'm sure that's one the main reasons why they abolished automatic title rematches (thank god).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •