Page 741 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2416416917317377387397407417427437447457517918411241 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 19298
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Really, being forced to beg for his job week after week and be bullied by Shane. Also beaten up by the middle-aged non-wrestler and then fired. How has he not been used to prop up Shane?
    Because "Propping up shane" implies that Shane is the protagonist of the story, which he isn't

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Because "Propping up shane" implies that Shane is the protagonist of the story, which he isn't
    Well it sure as hell isn't helping Owens.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

You can prop up a heel. It's how you make them credible threats.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

it certain makes all those comparisons to stone cold kind of worthless now.

meanwhile, johnny wrestling is sticking with the A show and not being demoted to raw and smackdown.

Extraordinary Member

Making the Wrestlers mortal doesn't harm their characters.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I would split the difference.

I think Charlotte loses via interference by Sasha, so that Bayley retains. Bayley tries to interfere with Beckys match, but Charlotte comes out and prevents it. That will allow for RAW champ Becky to face Smackdown champ Bayley at Survivor Series, while Charlotte and Sasha can probably captain their respective teams.

I think Becky EVENTUALLY will probably drop the belt too, but after Survivor Series.
    getting a straight answer out of you is like pulling teeth. it's almost as if you're trying to keep your ass covered so you can defend the booking no matter what happens. but that would just be crazy.

It's pretty normal booking to have the people who are losing at the ppv to win on the go home are or Smackdown. Charlotte pinning Bayley on Raw means there's like a 90% chance she's losing at the Clash.
    so you think beyley SHOULD win at COC??

I think they will split the difference. I think Charlotte will lose to Bayley by interference from Sasha, allowing her to retain. But when Bayley tries to interfere with Sasha's match, I think Charlotte will counter it, allow Becky to win. If Survivor Series ends up being RAW womans champ vs Smackdowns womans champ, they probably don't need Sasha wrestling Bayley.

That said, if they end up having another Draft it's possible all that could be thrown out the window. If Becky ends up gong to Smackdown, it's almost guranteed she has to lose since she obviously needs to drop the belt before switching brands. So who ends up on which brand potentially will effect the outcome of any title match, apart from the non-brand specific belts like the Womans tag title.
    why the hell would they do that at survivor series rather than at a ppv called "clash of champions"??

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I would have been better if the match wasn't booked. I guess since it was MSG the company needed a big match for the show.
    dude are you insane, don't you know becky and charlotte have to be involved with each other at least 90% of the time??

Making the Wrestlers mortal doesn't harm their characters.
    if that what's happening it's harming his character in this case. they couldn't have cooled him off any better if they gave him an ice bath.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    it certain makes all those comparisons to stone cold kind of worthless now.

meanwhile, johnny wrestling is sticking with the A show and not being demoted to raw and smackdown.
    Stupid Shane Thorne
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    getting a straight answer out of you is like pulling teeth. it's almost as if you're trying to keep your ass covered so you can defend the booking no matter what happens. but that would just be crazy.

so you think beyley SHOULD win at COC??

why the hell would they do that at survivor series rather than at a ppv called "clash of champions"??

dude are you insane, don't you know becky and charlotte have to be involved with each other at least 90% of the time??

if that what's happening it's harming his character in this case. they couldn't have cooled him off any better if they gave him an ice bath.
    Champions usually don't clash with other champions at xlash of champions. It's just a name. But lately at least raw and smackdown champions have wrestled at survivor series. Though I suppise they could change that if they wanted to.

And yeah, I think Bayley should walk out of the Clash with the belt. She just turned heel and needs it.

Ultimate Member

Especially since she just got pinned clean in her first match post-turn by Charlotte. If she doesn't win at the PPV, then you're undercutting her here turn right off of the bat. Same with Sasha imo.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

It just occurred to me if AJ and Nakamura retain at Clash of Champions they will wrestle each other again at Survivor Series.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It just occurred to me if AJ and Nakamura retain at Clash of Champions they will wrestle each other again at Survivor Series.
    That could be pretty hype. Heel vs heel might actually be more interesting than face vs face or face vs heel.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So in a weird cool homage type deal , AEW has Tony Shiavone appearing on TNT it appears. Shiavone however is now playing a role ala Sean Mooney/Gene Okerlund who would do interview segments and run the AEW "Control Center" ala Mooney's old WWF deal.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

looks like it's official.

impact is moving to AXS. which is good since i can now watch it.

Extraordinary Member

And 205 Live is being canceled. It's wrestlers are moving ove to NXT, along with the Cruiserweight belt

Astonishing Member

And 205 Live is being canceled. It's wrestlers are moving ove to NXT, along with the Cruiserweight belt
    That makes sense given NXT is on TV now.