Page 949 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 4498498999399459469479489499509519529539599991049 ... LastLast
Results 14,221 to 14,235 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm actually going to predict Brock ends up final 4. I don't think they'd even bother giving him the number one position and hyping him going to the end if he wasn't willing to earn his paycheck that evening.

I'm guessing he's final 4 along with Roman, Seth and KO (who eliminates him, setting up a feud between them). Unless Edge returns... then he can take a final 4 spot.
    I could see a fatal four way for the WwE championship at Mania.

Brock
    Joe
    KO
    Seth.

Sadly, there is really no one positioned on Smackdown to win the Rumble.

If you go with Roman, you set him up to get booed at Mania.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    yep. brock isn't the same guy he was when he was going head up against prime kurt and eddie.

frankly, i'd be shocked if brock stays in for more than ten minutes.
    Gets "injured" them comes back to be in the Final Four.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Gets "injured" them comes back to be in the Final Four.
    Brocks not necessarily someone you want to portray as weak by having him stretched out. If he can't iron man it, then it won't happen.

That said, the Rumble isn't exactly the hardest match in the world. You don't necessarily need to be a Flair or Steamboat to pull it off.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Brocks not necessarily someone you want to portray as weak by having him stretched out. If he can't iron man it, then it won't happen.

That said, the Rumble isn't exactly the hardest match in the world. You don't necessarily need to be a Flair or Steamboat to pull it off.
    The "injury" angle won't make him weak. Something simple like throwing the announce table on top of him and assortment of other garbage should keep him "out" of the match for an extended period of time.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The "injury" angle won't make him weak. Something simple like throwing the announce table on top of him and assortment of other garbage should keep him "out" of the match for an extended period of time.
    Strowman or AOP put him through a table. He waits there and roses like some horror monster, them gets his ass eliminated by Dio Maddin

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Strowman or AOP put him through a table. He waits there and roses like some horror monster, them gets his ass eliminated by Dio Maddin
    Dio's certainly an interesting plot thread they might want to address at the Rumble if they wanna use a spot for him. Not that it'll lead to a real feud or a WM match or anything.. but you an frankly argue Dio is the closest thing Brock has to a feud right now.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    If that's the way they want to take Brock out for an extended period of time, they should have Seth order AOP to powerbomb him off the stage through a table or something similar. Also, I'd probably have him not be in the final four just to throw a curveball to the audience who'd expect him to be there after sitting out the match for an extended period of time.

Lol at CM Punk's OTT and homophobic tweet to Miz for the mild jab he took at him. Super ironic considering: he has told Seth Rollins to stay off Twitter, had an issue with the way Liv was used in the Lana/Lashley/Rusev angle, and is friends with some people who have taken that dirty, dirty blood money like his fellow Backstage co-star Renee Young.

Why did Miz's comment strike such a nerve? Is he bitter Miz has main evented a WrestleMania and he hasn't?

Phil needs to get over himself.
    Last edited by The True Detective; 01-09-2020 at 12:47 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    Lol at CM Punk's OTT and homophobic tweet to Miz for the mild jab he took at him. Super ironic considering: he has told Seth Rollins to stay off Twitter, had an issue with the way Liv was used in the Lana/Lashley/Rusev angle, and is friends with some people who have taken that dirty, dirty blood money like his fellow Baclstage co-star Renee Young.

Why did Miz's comment strike such a nerve? Is he bitter Miz has main evented a WrestleMania and he hasn't?

Also note that Miz was one of the superstars who opted out of the last Saudi show.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Also note that Miz was one of the superstars who opted out of the last Saudi show.
    Ah, that's right I forgot he wasn't at the last one, that's why he was able to be on Smackdown and wrestle Tommaso Ciampa.

Punk just completely embarrassed himself on multiple fronts with that tweet, I wouldn't be shocked if Fox told him to delete it.

Ultimate Member

Ah, that's right I forgot he wasn't at the last one, that's why he was able to be on Smackdown and wrestle Tommaso Ciampa.

Punk just completely embarrassed himself on multiple fronts with that tweet, I wouldn't be shocked if Fox told him to delete it.
    I agree.

I still understand what triggered Punk like that.

It looks like a gross overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    yep. brock isn't the same guy he was when he was going head up against prime kurt and eddie.

frankly, i'd be shocked if brock stays in for more than ten minutes.
    Bork earning his check LOL, he’s the “anti workhorse” of the company and not in a charming orange Cassidy way either.

Lol at CM Punk's OTT and homophobic tweet to Miz for the mild jab he took at him. Super ironic considering: he has told Seth Rollins to stay off Twitter, had an issue with the way Liv was used in the Lana/Lashley/Rusev angle, and is friends with some people who have taken that dirty, dirty blood money like his fellow Backstage co-star Renee Young.

Still can’t figure out why people give a **** about cm punk. Also miz got berried as a face and promptly turned back heel....fuk.

Can you give us an xample of somebody who’s started the rumble and made it to the final four that didn’t have to work hard??

NXT was great this week. AEW was solid but nothing special.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

CM Punk (i won't call him by his name since really , it doesn't do much to call wrestlers after their real names lol) has always been someone who can get angry at someone easy. Hornswaggle in a shoot discussed how he was friends with Punk backstage and he did something minor and Punk wrote him off.

Its the same deal with Colt Cabana who isn't friends with Punk anymore either. He's always had this temperament with people.

Miz won't be the 1st or last.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Now I’m not one to defend punk, I think he’s a fukn asshat but imo Calling his tweet homophobic is as much an ott reaction as what he tweeted