Page 1004 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 4504904954994100010011002100310041005100610071008101410541104 ... LastLast
Results 15,046 to 15,060 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Yes because you can't be your own competition.
    Again, if it's good does it matter? Does it make NXT and NXT UK any less good if it's owned by Vince too? A good option is a good option, regardlesss of the source.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Again, if it's good does it matter? Does it make NXT and NXT UK any less good if it's owned by Vince too? A good option is a good option, regardlesss of the source.
    Yes it does. I don't want the unique identity of a promotion or region to be sacrificed for WWE branded wrestling. McDonald's is fine for what it is but I don't want it everywhere. Knowing what happened with the UK the WWE wants it to be the only option.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Yes it does. I don't want the unique identity of a promotion or region to be sacrificed for WWE branded wrestling. McDonald's is fine for what it is but I don't want it everywhere. Knowing what happened with the UK the WWE wants it to be the only option.
    You're sort of mixing 2 different discussions. Me saying that NXT is the best alternative to main roster WWE despite having the same owner doesn't really have a whole lot to do with WWE going into other regions.

Any theories as to which Japanese fed WWE partnered with for this?

Extraordinary Member

Do elimination chamber matches usually have contract signings

Astonishing Member

The difference between this Raw and last week's Raw is night and day.

The brackets for the New Japan Cup came out today. Anyone have any predictions?

I've got Ishii and Ibushi in the finals with Ishii winning it.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Extraordinary Member

Samoa Joe is now out with a wellness policy violation

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    The brackets for the New Japan Cup came out today. Anyone have any predictions?
    I've got Ishii and Ibushi in the finals with Ishii winning it.
    come on Ibushi
    Last edited by steve2275; 02-26-2020 at 01:03 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

So rumors going around now that Wrestle-1 is partnering with wwe for nxt japan

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    So rumors going around now that Wrestle-1 is partnering with wwe for nxt japan
    I guessed right!

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    My guess would be Dradition (owned by Fujinami) or W-1 (Mutoh) since they have WWE connections.

All Japan has money. NOAH did not and they said no. DDT hates WWE, often mocking it. NJPW is the big gun. Dragon Gate is safe, too.

Inoki's fed just went under ... maybe they capture that one? But that one is going to China now ...

It's probably one of the smaller feds with a WWE connection.
    *pats self on back*

Way back in October, too.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I guessed right!

*pats self on back*

Way back in October, too.
    Cool thing about W-1 (if any of this is true) is that it potentially means WWE might do something with Muta. In the least a Hall of Fame Induction and being in the 2K game. But maybe even a match if there's anything left in the tank.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Cool thing about W-1 (if any of this is true) is that it potentially means WWE might do something with Muta. In the least a Hall of Fame Induction and being in the 2K game. But maybe even a match if there's anything left in the tank.
    The Great Muta, Jushin Liger, and Ultimo Dragon got me into puro. So yeah, I'd love that personally.

His Keiji Mutoh work is better, IMHO.

Muta/Mutoh is one of my all-time favorite wrestlers.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member

So NXT Set up Fin Balor vs. WALTER, and AEW set up PAC vs Orange Cassidy

Ultimate Member

NXT:

Finn vs. WALTER, oh this should be fun.

Xia got a nice win, cool.

The Charlotte vs. Bianca match was good, but I didn't care for the ending. Charlotte's weird no-selling recently continues. Also I don't like that Bianca is just a sacrificial lamb for the Rhea/Charlotte feud, but that's probably more on Vince than Hunter.

IF Io can go, then she should win the #1 Contender ladder match imho. And if not, then Shotzi please.

AEW:

Kenny vs. Pac was fantastic.

Pac vs. OC is, intriguing.

The Women's Match was quite good to, and they really need to start doing more with Shida in the near future.

Jurassic Express got a big win, cool.

Looking forward to seeing what they do with Lance Archer.

Moxley should win at Revolution, they need to not drag this out. He's white hot and you don't want to risk undercutting that. Plus Jericho's been champ for like half a year and he's beaten everyone else in the upper card.